It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Creationism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Creationism started with God when he created the Worlds (Universe and beyond).
He in a later date where he created great things every day, created an intelligent being made of mud and dirt that surpass the intelligent beings made of light and dark matter or dark energy etc to make wonder to those beings and angels how god can creat from mud a being like animals but smarter than them.
The new creation name was Adam.

God sent Adam to live on a planet named Earth, where animals roamed the earth, and smart energy beings once had great civilization in the open, but degraded and God sent anfgels and other energy beings (satan ) to vanquish them, in the crifeces of the earth and dirty places and behind tails of wild animals (their hiding places)

Man was brought to earth 50000 years ago, or even less 25000 years ago according to DNA ancestry studies that proven the Most common recent ancestor of all humans on earth lived 25000-50000 years ago (depending if mutation rate is .002 old estimate or .004recent estimate)

This smart being prospered exponentally since bounty of earth was limitless and no foe existed, since he outsmarted animals and the evil spirits (previous residents of earth made of energy or light had been cast underground and hiding always hunted by unseen angels (not seen by spirits not seen by man also)

so far 24 billion humans or Adamite lived on earth so far.

Evil spirits and satan interacted with lowly humans (trash of people of every generation) and convinced them there is no go, humans did not come from space as humans been told by their fathers since Adam, they were told that they were actually descendents of animals (chimps amd mice) (the evolution theory).this secret society a fraternity of the lowly Magi and outcast envious spirits) continued maked revolutions of destructions on earth since Cain, later nimrud and then assyrians and carmatians, and then templars and freemasons untill finally took control promuglating their creed in schools by force , their creed called secularism and evolution is the explanation of man s history instead of the more ancient tradition from father to son since Adam that Cod created all the universe and all beings therein

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Creationism started with God when he created the Worlds (Universe and beyond).

Actually, "Creationism" is a manmade concept and started when someone tried to say god was responsible for everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

This is not what Ron L. Hubbard has taught us! Heathen!

*scnr*

And "creationism", see posting above.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Actually scientologists call people who disagree with them Squiral's, So expect to be inundated by Furious scientology fans for insulting there B grade pulp fiction sci fi author.

And to they who do not believe in creationism, which I have no problem with though I happen to believe God or if you like an intelligent agency does exist as the universe is too elegant, you live at a time when the moon is just the right distance from the earth to appear the same size as the sun to our eye's at our perspective, If you take the circle of the earth and draw a box around it that perfectly fit's the circle of the earth within it then take the circle of moon and place the circle of the moon against the circle of earth (to relative scale of course) at one corner of the square the point of the corner is exactly at the center of the circle of the moon?.

But Oh yeah it can't be designed can it so it's all just a chance happening is the alternative explanation to there being intelligent design.

Without getting into the beauty of the DNA molecular structure let's look at the earth again, It is orbiting an UNUSUALLY stable G2 type (Yellow Dwarf mid sequence) Star, it is just the right distance (Goldilocks Zone) for water to be liquid and not ice or gas, it has a unusual strong magnetic field that protects life upon it, the star it Orbit's is just the right distance form the Black hole at the center of the galaxy so that the background radiation does not wipe life out on the planet's surface, You know I could go on all day so enough of the ignorant skits against people who believe what you do not,.

Are you right and everyone else is wrong, well that sound's like bigoted hypocrisy, you know you sound like the idiot's who burned people at the stake for trying to heal people with herb's because it was WITCHCRAFT or they who threw rotten vegetable at some poor sod in the village stock's and should be ashamed of yourself's, you are not big or brave or intelligent for it but dumb nasty and ignorant as well as intollerant of people of faith (I was not going to say that last bit as I am a little tiny bit intollerant of islam).

Actually creationism is a valid view, It's interpretation though is often still open to debate and there is not one fixed view point over all.

And to the thread author, Creationism began with the Creator and will end with him Alpha and Omega.

edit on 28-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

No, creationism began when people announced that they think that a book of Bronze and Iron Age myths is factually correct and that science is a lie.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Creationism in a nutshell, If I am a creation then I am above nature. I can destroy nature and not destroy myself...

It was this simple perspective created by a man. A man who wanted to exploit an area of forest that the reasoned knowledge of the human inhabitants conflicted with. They knew that they and the forest are as one. To kill the forest, was to kill their way of life, which would kill them.

So a greater belief needed to be instigated which claimed that man was created by a God, thus allowing him to destroy nature without destroying himself.

edit on 54ub312014p39am by subtopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Didn't happen. See: the countless other creation stories that also didn't happen.
edit on 28-7-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Evil spirits and satan interacted with lowly humans (trash of people of every generation) and convinced them there is no go

OP seems legit.....more Christian love being spread...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be a thread on the origins of the book of Genesis, not some person's personal interpretation of it... Man if I wanted to be preached at, I'd go to church. Misleading thread title aside, this thread is going to go in circles since there is no way the OP can prove his point (no evidence for it outside the bible). Of course there is plenty of evidence to say that he is wrong, but I'm sure he won't listen to it.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Title was so much promising, but what followed was just someone's interpretation based on thin air.

How different is that for example from some African mythology stories, for example that world was created out of enormous snake...

Many myths explain how the world came into existence. The Dogon say that twin pairs of creator spirits or gods called Nummo hatched from a cosmic egg. Other groups also speak of the universe beginning with an egg. People in both southern and northern Africa believe that the world was formed from the body of an enormous snake, sometimes said to span the sky as a rainbow.

The Fon people of Benin tell of Gu, the oldest son of the creator twins Mawu (moon) and Lisa (sun). Gu came to earth in the form of an iron sword and then became a blacksmith. His task was to prepare the world for people. He taught humans how to make tools, which in turn enabled them to grow food and build shelters. The San people (Bushmen) of the south say that creation was the work of a spirit named Dxui, who was alternately a man and many other things, such as a flower, a bird, or a lizard.

Myths from across Africa tell how death came into the world. The supreme god meant for humans to be immortal, but through an unlucky mistake, they received death instead of eternal life. Some stories relate that the god told a cautious chameleon to carry the news of eternal life to earth, but a faster lizard with news of death arrived first. The Mende people of Sierra Leone say that a toad with the message "Death has come" overtakes a dog with the message "Life has come" because the dog stops to eat along the way.

It is pretty clear who created whom... us being creators, and God(s) being one of our creations...
edit on 28-7-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
DNA science

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What about DNA science and how is that connected to your OP post??

You don't still believe in Santa Claus, do you?

ps. Read rules about one line posts.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Creationism started with creation and all the other fake concepts
came along later. And no one needs to prove that.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Unless the universe always existed and just changes state every so often. Then it was never created at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So you can believe the universe always existed but
you refuse the same concept for a superior being.
How very biased?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

We know the universe exists. I'll take the existing entity over the one with no evidence any day of the week.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

And I'll take the far more plausible spiritual, rather
than the proven failure of the material/physical, because it
makes more sense hombre'.

edit on Rpm72814v192014u04 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Unless the universe always existed and just changes state every so often. Then it was never created at all.

That's interesting.....POOF out of nowhere everything came to be....(Insert my rolling eyes emote here..)

Typical....Let me guess, you would explain it to me but you already have in other threads? Since that is the answer you give me in every thread, I figured I would save you the time trying to explain that one.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: ManFromEurope
And to they who do not believe in creationism, which I have no problem with though I happen to believe God or if you like an intelligent agency does exist as the universe is too elegant, you live at a time when the moon is just the right distance from the earth to appear the same size as the sun to our eye's at our perspective, If you take the circle of the earth and draw a box around it that perfectly fit's the circle of the earth within it then take the circle of moon and place the circle of the moon against the circle of earth (to relative scale of course) at one corner of the square the point of the corner is exactly at the center of the circle of the moon?.

Actually creationism is a valid view, It's interpretation though is often still open to debate and there is not one fixed view point over all.

As someone already said the term "Creationism" refers to a man made concept.

In my opinion, what you describe sounds more like what is called the Anthropic principle. In its general meaning, the principle itself approaches the whole universe itself but in a more specific meaning you can adapt this to our own lifeform and the solar system too of course.

Unlike this principle "creationism" is (from what i've heard and read so far) rather pretty much something that breaks everything down into a "god created us and our planet (manually) as we see it today" - statement.

Normaly i don't tend to talk about religious aspects but since this "theory" doesn't only describes a certain belief system but also tries to explain the origin of mankind and our earth (and somehow everything around this) in a pseudo-scientific way i just had to give my 2c to this topic.

Without getting more into detail there are just two things i want to point out quick:

a) The whole idea sounds like a huge step backwards to me and
b) Imo people who try to substantiate the theory of creationism do the classical mistake to twist facts to suit their theory.

As Arthur C. Doyle said (through the mouth of his most popular figure):

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

edit on 28-7-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

So you can believe the universe always existed but
you refuse the same concept for a superior being.
How very biased?

What? I never said that. I said IF it has always existed. Make sure you read every word in my sentences next time. That wasn't even that long of a post By the way, I'm an agnostic (I know I've told you this before). I'm willing to believe anything if there is proof for it, that includes a superior being (whatever that is exactly). I just don't commit to believing in things if no evidence exists for it.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join