It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerik, President Bush's Nominee for Secretary of Homeland Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Kerik, a high school dropout and former NY City Police Comissioner will be the new leader of homeland security.Sources on CNN say it is like going from Mr. Rogers to Mr. T.

From what I have heard he is extememly tough. In 2003 he was used by Bush to be Iraq's interim minister of the interior and helped rebuild and train the country's police, where he was known as "Bagdad Terminator", I wonder just how tight will homeland security now become!

abcnews.go.com...

A lifetime of policing has prepared Bernard Kerik to be secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Kerik first rose to national prominence following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks when he was New York City's police commissioner. He managed the department's response to the attacks and was a steady � if stoic � presence by Rudolph Giuliani's side as the then-mayor and President Bush tried to reassure New Yorkers and the nation following the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by valkeryie]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
He is a tough individual with long experience on NY streets. I wish him luck and support him 100%

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Perfect to bring in the NWO. Im sure his loyalty to Bush is far greater than to his mother.

new topics

join