It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Flight (My Point of View of The Shed 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
( Mods, pull this if the preamble is inappropriate.)
(Back story to this. I'm Syx, a Dragon, CCBears, a Polar Bear, is my wife in reality and a member of a fine group of people in another thread that is a combination of chat, and collaborative story writing. Everyone there writes in their own point of view of the current goings on at The Shed 2. Anyone can join in at any time. This is a side piece I wrote in there in conjunction with the main story, with what was going on at the time. I have several pieces of My Point of View to the happenings there. Several people had just put together an object of different pieces, that made one item. It glowed a fury of colors...The Shed 2.)

Syx flies towards the Storm and sees some ships anchored near it. He looks at some small vessels carrying some people heading to the shore of a beautiful Isle.
Banking back towards the shore he watches the people gather in what looks like a discussion of some kind. Soon he sees a bright colorful glow surrounding the area below.
"What is this? May I never see normality? Always something new and wonderful to see and experience in this world?!? Amazing!!"
" I will land there later perhaps and see what is going on. First I need to bathe and have a belly full of some sea food!" Syx says to CC.

"Fine by me, but will you please let me off before you dive into the sea? I don't need to bathe just yet." CC smiles as she replies to Syx......

Soaring through the Dark Night Sky, Syx feels refreshed after a dive into the Ocean. Having had two sand sharks for dinner he feels whole again.
"Must find FireStone" Syx thinks to himself. "Might need some flame in the near future."
Banking towards the shoreline and the high cliffs that surround the bay he is near, he heads off to find the Stones......

CCBears is wandering along the shores where Syx dropped Her off a while ago. She is playing with a small manta ray that washed ashore.
CC thinks, "Too bad these little guys can't survive out of the water for very long. I would love one as a pet!"

As soon as she thought that, a small group of Pixies flew around her head and one said, " CC We can make him survive in any environment!"

The Pixies surround the Ray and cast a spell on him. He shimmers with a thin layer of water.
"This will help Him survive CC, and now he can fly in the Air as easily as if He were in water!!!"
"This is Great! I don't know how to repay you for this." CC says as She pets the little Ray. The ray seems to like the back rub from the enormous Paws of the Polar Bear!
"I think I'll call Him Ray!"

The Pixies all laugh and fly around in gleeful delight at the outcome of their help!
"No need for repaying us CC. Just take care of Him and remember he can do a lot of things he could not do before!" Giggled one of the Pixies.

Syx nears the Cliffs and sees the welcome glow of FireStone. The purple glow is easily seen at night. Landing near a cache of Stone, he Claws some loose and eats a large mouthful. Crunching the Rock, he looks towards the shore where CC is and sees the commotion of Pixies and wonders what is going on.?
Having his fill, Syx Dives off the cliff and glides to the shoreline.
"Man this night air feels regenerating!"

Landing near the group of Pixies, PolarBear, and MantaRay, He begins the short walk to the small gathering.

"CC, what is going on?

She replied with," These wonderful Pixies have given me a new pet. Sort of."

"Sort of?" Syx wondered.

"They cast a spell that lets Ray go where ever he wants to, and will survive!"

"Ray is it? Good Name CC! OK, Lets go then. I thought I saw some ships out at sea, and some small boats heading to shore and I want to take a closer look."

As Syx lets CC on his back and takes a few steps before taking flight, Ray follows along and is in the air before Syx!

Syx tells CC, "Seems as I now have a small flight companion to enjoy the wonders of this World!"
"Yes You do Syx! Lets go see what is happening with the boats!"

Syx, Ray, and CC head off to new wonders in the Night sky......

edit on 26-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I didn't get in here soon enough to edit, that this piece is from earlier in the Main Story. Were actually farther along than this now. We are on Page 90 of The Shed 2 now. Come see what it's all about at Page One of 'The Shed 2', to get an overview of it all. Drop in a post or several.
The main story is being written by JacyGirl. We, as characters of the main story, all add our own point of view to the happenings thereof.
Join in!
After 400 pages of the original, The Shed, we are going to hit it again! LOL!

(Mods if I am not supposed to advertise a particular Thread, let me know, as I am unsure of the T+C's of this. Thanx, Syx.)

edit on 26-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That's so awesome you and your wife are both members. I've been trying to get my husband to join, he won't. I'm still working on him though, he will eventually join, lol.

Nice story

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

CC it seems does not like this place as much as facebook, alas.
Oh well, she don't know what she's missin out on eh? LOL!!!!

If You've missed The Shed, check it out. We went 400 pages, of chit chat and interwoven point of view story writing along the side of the main story that was being written. Were now in The Shed 2. Pg 135...... Anyone can join in at any time.
That's where I hang my hat for the day.(s)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Always such great additions from you Syx!

We have created something beautiful, haven't we?
This summer I've had some extra responsibilities that have taken me away from writing. That makes me sad, because honestly...my brain is always in The Shed, writing....even when I'm busy doing other things.

This winter it will all come together, honest!! As soon as I have the time again, we will continue on until we have a finished product.

Keep on writing, and don't worry about waiting for me, lol....I will catch up!

jacy

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL Silly Woman! We have continued writing, we want to keep The Shed 2 Alive!!! I Love it in there! I was so missing you there. That place is always on my mind as well!!!
Totally Happy that You are back!!!

top topics

join