It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting: Strange Glowing Objects Leaving Clouds Cloaked Spotted over Chile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
UFO Sighting: Strange Glowing Objects Leaving Clouds Cloaked Spotted over Chile
www.ibtimes.co.in...

In yet another strange Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) sighting, two glowing orbs were spotted hovering over Chile. The sighting is rare and interesting as the bright objects were seen leaving nearby clouds cloaked.

The sighting was witnessed by two laborers at a mining facility on 18 July in the Atacama desert in Calama city. They captured it in a short video with the help of their cell phone.

"This sighting took place in the Atacama desert at the city of Calama, Chile. Two glowing orbs were recorded leaving the cloud cloaked UFO and flying off. Absolutely amazing capture," according to Scott Waring of UFO Sighting Daily.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have seen lenticular clouds before...

and this is a natural phenomenon...

So I wonder if the original video was tampered with to include these glowing objects.

What are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That looks like a laser pointer on a screen.....too jittery for it to be intelligently controlled in my opinion. Maybe the uploader took a video of his video and used a laser pointer on the monitor to make it look like that?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting kind of looks like clouds and the orb seem to just appear not really like it came out of the cloud/craft. But im not sure one way or the other.waiting to see what others think..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good point about the laser pointer...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Pretty odd looking clouds, and balls of light to boot?
Interesting, I look forward to reading others comments.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Actually...that is a REALLY good thought and great point. I can definitely see that happening.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wonderful film footage, I love these kind of cloud formations, they are pretty awesome, but not too sure about the orb or if it is real or not....

That's problem today, we get so many video's, but we just don't know what's real anymore....

The real McCoy could be staring us slap bang in the face, but we'll never know.....

edit on 23-7-2014 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
That looks like a laser pointer on a screen.....too jittery for it to be intelligently controlled in my opinion. Maybe the uploader took a video of his video and used a laser pointer on the monitor to make it look like that?

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
you can see wings flapping...hoax

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The second video looks a lot like the "burst" pattern of the "orb". Makes me really think this is a laser pointer on a screen.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Hard to say if this video is authentic, but I assure you that the golden orbs are very real... Whatever they may be.

It seems like the objects in question "jitter" with the camera, as if they are actually not near the clouds at all. But that might just be my eyes deceiving me as well.
Interesting, albeit a short video.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe exactly what i thought, it has the same twinkle/shimmer/twinkle that handheld laser pointers have

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My first thought was that it could be a reflection on glass in front of the clouds, as it seems to move with the shaking of the camera. Based on the shakiness, were they in a moving vehicle at the time? And one of the "witnesses" pointing a laser at the unusual clouds?

Or alternatively it could be a video of a video, as others suggest. Certainly the "orb" doesn't appear to be anywhere near the clouds.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The original 2012 footage filmed by Ignacio Andres without the alleged UFO in Atacama.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit
Good find! I hear the bin lid about to slam.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

I have to say man, you've done this a few times with fake video's, finding the original and so debunking the OP video.
I just wanted to say well done and keep up the work

Hoax bin here it comes.....
edit on 23/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
The original 2012 footage filmed by Ignacio Andres without the alleged UFO in Atacama.

Great catch, how did you find the original video?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So it really is fake.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit

I couldn't find the same view in that vid so I kept searching.

Look at what I found. Perfect match of 0:17-0:36 of OP vid. Uploaded five days before OP vid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join