It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: No evidence of direct Russian link to plane

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So the gist is: They think Russian rebels shot the plane down? Not really news then, just what people had suspected from the beginning.....

Interestingly the very first news article I read that mentioned the missles stated the Ukranians had the missiles too but I think the important factor was that the plane was shot down over a rebel controlled zone...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra do you actually understand the internet and how to hack properly?????????you bounce to diffrent servers around the world that could of been altered from anywhere in the world,really i expect more from my fellow man

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Of course it was Putin's fault.
Haven't you seen this picture?

edit on 23-7-2014 by Matamoros because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2014 by Matamoros because: Fixed coding

or the video?

edit on 23-7-2014 by Matamoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They're backing off blaming Putin because they know it's the wisest choice. Do we really want to be a target of Russia's vengeance? I sure don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: Xcathdra do you actually understand the internet and how to hack properly?????????you bounce to diffrent servers around the world that could of been altered from anywhere in the world,really i expect more from my fellow man

I guess some people don't know that ANYONE can edit wiki. It stores the IP in history, shows the changes. That could be edited in itself though

Sorry I cant reply direct to who you replied. It's not inside the little pop up box.

edit on 23-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: DeadSeraph

The video referenced by the New York Times was, in fact, posted on the Facebook account of the Ukrainian Interior Minister. The allegation was that the launcher was crossing the border with Russia.

However, going by the billboard and other features of the scenery, Russian bloggers and news sources claim to have identified the road in the video as having been taken in or near the town of Krasnoarmeisk ("Krasnoarmiysk" in Ukrainian), which has been under Kiev's control since May.

In fact, the billboard is supposedly advertising a Krasnoarmeisk car dealership. Also, one of the structures in the background is said to be a construction materials store on Gorkii Street, Krasnoarmeisk.

Please note that this town is (very roughly) 120 kilometers from the Russian border and 80 kilometers from where the Malaysian 777 went down. And again, it has been under Kiev's control since May.

Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No - Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May

So the argument is that because the launcher is shown traveling on a road 120km from the Russian border, it must not be Russian? Well I guess that settles it then.

The thing is there are no evidence that this BUK fired a single missile. If the BUK didnt fire its missile. I wont matter who owns this or what road it is on. To me this is just a BUK moving on a road.

To prove that this is the BUK that shoot Down MH17 we wouldl need more evidence than this. The video proves nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Matamoros

Wrong, it was an airstrike. Secret US satellite image:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: Matamoros

Wrong, it was an airstrike. Secret US satellite image:

That not a Russian BUK thats a Canadian Goose With a russian visual guidence system

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
OK so where's the satellite data for MH370?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

My guess: they are waiting for reveal of black box decoding.

If they show it now, and black box doesn't fit with their description, it would be baad...

Not that I believe that the US are not involved in black box at UK.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You forgot to cite the most important part of this story, the FREUDIAN SLIP:

>>
but wait, the story gets even more interesting. During one press conference the man in charge General Estes said, “I looked at it when I was the J-3 here when TWA 800 was shot down.” What was that, shot down?
>>

edit on 7/23/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Waiting for such "slips" in this case too, but now I see only "error in the (global media narrative) system"...

The second "ukraine-linked 777 false flag" failed... The first disappeared, the second crashed at wrong place.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have to change the title:

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I thought it was done under the cover of a 3 ring circus?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Circus?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know this has been said a million times probably, but just imagine if Russia and US teamed up. I think the world would benefit from this friendship than anything in history.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
They're backing off blaming Putin because they know it's the wisest choice. Do we really want to be a target of Russia's vengeance? I sure don't.

lol

Really?

I mean I'm not for war, but in all honesty, if 'M.A.D' wasn't a reality, Russia would crumble.
Especially if we bring out all our hidden secret tech.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustIsALie
I know this has been said a million times probably, but just imagine if Russia and US teamed up. I think the world would benefit from this friendship than anything in history.

Yeahh, that would prompt a break through in so many ways. But until bankster's elite learn to live outside USD being reserve currency, not going to happen. Un freaking fortunately.

cheers.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
militia squeezed beech m1 ukrainian army and never used - radar guidance destroyed junta

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That's not quiet true tho, is it!

What she said was that they had various sources, some of which she could talk about and some of which she couldn't, and the social media ones were the easiest to talk about.
none of which is any surprise to anyone......or at least shouldn't be!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join