It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill’s Secret ‘Mistress,’ The ‘Energizer’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
From the 'Who's surprised?' dept.; This Just In:

Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn’t home in Chappaqua that the former president’s Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer.

This is according to Ronald Kessler in “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,” due Aug. 5 from Crown Forum.

Kessler is no stranger to the controversies surrounding the Secret Service.
He broke the story that Secret Service agents protecting President Obama in Cartagena, Colombia, hired prostitutes, and put the president in jeopardy.

The book, portions of which I’ve obtained, says none of the normal protocols is followed when Energizer arrives in her SUV, sometimes just minutes after Hillary has left the Westchester house.

Kessler quotes a supervisor informing a new agent: “You don’t stop her, you don’t approach her, you just let her go in.”

Energizer, who is described as charming and friendly, sometimes brought cookies to the agents, according to the book excerpts.
One told Kessler: “It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed.

They appeared to be very perky and very new and full … There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced.”
Kessler also reports that Hillary’s Secret Service detail informs Bill’s Secret Service detail when the former first lady is coming home, so Bill has time to get Energizer off the property and clean up any evidence.

But once, the warning came late. “The agents had to scramble to get Energizer out of there so there wasn’t some kind of big confrontation.”

Kessler also reveals that Hillary is routinely rude to the agents who are sworn to take a bullet for her.
“Because she is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler wrote.

And they don’t get any cookies.

Bill’s representatives did not answer requests for comment.

Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Hillary, has been busy dealing with allegations in Ed Klein’s “Blood Feud,” about the supposed animosity between the Clintons and the Obamas.

When asked for a comment on Kessler’s tome, Merrill replied, “Another book?”

pagesix.com...

Honestly, I really don't think this will have any negative effect on Hillary's possible run for President. It may, actually help the ol' girl out by giving her more sympathy.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah know what? Who cares? Good for Bill. I don't care. Hillary is her own man. wish'n you a cold one!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Yeah know what? Who cares? Good for Bill. I don't care. Hillary is her own man. wish'n you a cold one!

Yep.
Can't say I blame Bill.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Rather recently I read the tell-all book by Jennifer Flowers, Willy's part-time gal when the Clinton's ran their show in Arkansas. She wrote that she once asked Willy about a rumor that Hill liked women. According to her, willy laughed and replied, "Hill has probably eaten more .... than I have."

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

confession time! i like sharp athletic blondes more than any type of woman. my idea of heaven is drinking cold beer out of young hillary rodham's shoe. so i get where bill is coming from. his ideal woman gets old and more politically viable, so he goes for hillary the lesser.

and hey, she doesn't bake cookies for the guard dogs? yeah, because she's too busy being kissinger with bazongas.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It would not help her out with a vote for me, that is for sure. Proves more and more that she is weak minded and a pushover, pathetic woman and she would make an even more pathetic President.

Bill is going to do what he wants, he always has , and why not she just simply sits back and allows it, never considering that at one point she might have been better than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As far as I'm concerned it's no more important than the guy down the street having an affair...his business..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO

confession time! i like sharp athletic blondes more than any type of woman. my idea of heaven is drinking cold beer out of young hillary rodham's shoe. so i get where bill is coming from. his ideal woman gets old and more politically viable, so he goes for hillary the lesser.

and hey, she doesn't bake cookies for the guard dogs? yeah, because she's too busy being kissinger with bazongas.

I'm sorry but I don't think that a shoe is the proper vessel for a decent IPA.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
October 22, 2016

Wiki-leaked e-mails from the Hillary Clinton staff indicate that Bill's mistress, the "Energizer Bunny" caused a stir.

Link: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join