It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Five refrigerated wagons containing 200 body bags reached the city of Kharkiv after pro-Russian separatists agreed to hand over the plane's black boxes to Malaysian authorities and the bodies to the Netherlands, where many victims had lived.

The train slowly rolled into the grounds of an arms industry plant, where the remains are due to be unloaded and flown to the Netherlands for the lengthy process of identification. A spokeswoman for a Dutch team of forensic experts in Kharkiv said departure was not expected before Wednesday.

Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base

Just saw this on MSN. It came from Reuters but I am unable to find the article there as of now - will post the Reuters link when I find it.

Anyways, it seems the 'Pro-Russian rebels' are doing the right thing here. It appears they have already successfully recovered over 200 bodies and they have already been shipped to a Ukrainian military base where they will be further sent home to the Netherlands. This coupled with the handover of the black boxes from the rebels to the Malaysian authorities is certainly good progress towards the investigation.

The west has been attempting to purport these rebels to be savages who took out the airliner and then proceeded to round up and conceal all the evidence. It appears in reality the rebels have no intention of hiding the evidence and would be happy for the investigation to get underway.

No matter where you stand on this issue or who you think did it - I think we can all agree it is good the black boxes have gone to the proper authorities and there has been little to no delay in getting the bodies back to their loved ones despite little to no action from Kiev to actually recover anything. (Save some tank shelling in the area of the crash if that can be considered helping)

edit on 22-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I just saw a tweet that only 200 bodies were on the train.

MH17 train which arrived in city of Kharkiv, Ukraine, had 200 bodies, not 282 as claimed by rebels, Dutch official says
www.bbc.com...
Were missing 82 bodies.

The rebels might be hiding something.
edit on 22-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This morning on NPR they have report from people on the ground, and they said that someone tempered with evidence, that pieces are missing and appears that someone has cut pieces of plane after it fell on the ground.

More on news: www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I highly doubt that the rebels claimed all 282 bodies were on board if only 200 were on board. I am sure they would have known the bodies would be counted upon arrival..

I am trying to think of possibilities. Perhaps those 200 bodies were only the Dutch passengers and thus they are the only ones being sent to the Netherlands? Maybe the other bodies simply have not been recovered yet...Idk just trying to think of possibilities.

As far as pieces of the plane being cut up...that could be people trying to conceal evidence. But in all honesty it could just as easily be some Ukrainian citizens who thought it would be a cool souvenir to keep at home. You know? Like putting a plane wing on their front lawn Redneck type of thing? Lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: alienjuggalo
I highly doubt that the rebels claimed all 282 bodies were on board if only 200 were on board. I am sure they would have known the bodies would be counted upon arrival..

I would say the rebels would hope the bodies would be counted, this way it shows good faith to the west, is it possible the bodies were incinerated? Aren't there cases of explosions blowing body parts many miles, and more At 30+k feet isn't the scope it could explode out much bigger?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If these rebels are not covering something the up they are the most incompetent group of people ever. I suspect it may be both.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
If these rebels are not covering something the up they are the most incompetent group of people ever. I suspect it may be both.

Well it could be the fact that they're just ordinary people in an extraordinary situation. I can't imagine too many of them have any experience with airline disasters.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: MrSpad

Well it could be the fact that they're just ordinary people in an extraordinary situation. I can't imagine too many of them have any experience with airline disasters.

It does not take a genius to figure out, secure the crash site and wait for the international investigators. I am sure they could have asked the Russia's or just googled it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If the rebels were trying to hide something why would they give up the flight recorders? I'm not taking any sides here, it just seems to me that anyone who would intentionally shoot down a plane probably would not give up any evidence that could prove it.

new topics

top topics

join