It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President for a week what could you accomplish?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
Really?
Because their pay is so much greater than the bribes....err campaign contributions they recieve from the corporations??
Why worry about thousands when your wife or husband is making millions via the back door?
Cmon Beez, I expect better from you.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

It's a start.

I don't think an EO calling for the beatings of everyone in congress would get very far.

Though there'd be plenty of volunteers. . . . .

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
1. Declare peace and a cessation of all military actions. Declare an end to the martial law that has existed since the Civil War. The Constitution is now in full effect.

2. Sign an executive order nullifying all previous executive orders. If possible, sign an executive order outlawing all future executive orders.

3. Organize about 1000 independent auditors, camera crews and a battalion of Marines for a surprise audit of Ft. Knox. It would be broadcast on live TV.

4. Re-assign all military personnel stationed at Guantanamo. Once the base is abandoned, it will revert back to Cuba as per treaty. Turn over all available records of enhanced interrogation to the United Nations. In the event that the UN decides to prosecute anyone involved, make those persons available to the UN and give them the best legal representation the US can provide.

5. Successfully avoid assassination attempt.

6. Apparently commit suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head three times. So much for #7.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join