It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

testing 1 2 1 2.. is this thing on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Quick and easy:
29 years. from Norway.. Right handed :p

I have been reading a lot in the forums (mostly the mysterious subject, and conspiracy theory sections), and so i decided to join the fun

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kneth11

Wel ...

... come aboard.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Welcome oh great powerful majestic warrior!

You have joined our almighty tribe of bright angels willing to lay down vengeance upon the sinners in these harsh lands. By joining me and my brethren you shall become one of the greatest heroes that this world has ever witnessed. Thou shalt be courageous and always obey the the laws of our ancestors. Let us crush the weaklings and earn back the glory of our long lost kingdom. You are now a part of the Order of the Scorpions, the rulers of this galaxy and proud gods of the universe.

Beware for the white spectral wolves are still opposing our lines, though our iron fist has been keeping order for centuries.

Here have a nuke

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Good choice in joining!

Older than you, in the UK and ambidextrous.

edit on 22-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Welcome from way out beyond boonieville ..

Remember dont feed the animals .. never let bernie out of his cage .. and dont mind the nice gentlemen in dark suits and sunglasses theyre travel agents and scouts for the olympic waterboard team .. happy hour is at 1700 b.y.o.b .. lastly.. abandon hope all ye who enter here ..

The rest will be along with your doorprizes and survival kit shortly ..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So you took the plunge....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the nuke.. it will look awesome on my coffe table

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Welcome welcome. I've been lurking and just joined yesterday. We're like brothers or something now. Got anointed in the same time period. Well let's jump down the rabbit hole and say goodbye to reality forever!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Always remember the cardinal rule...

Aliens or it didn't happen! Have fun here and remember your tinfoil!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
speaking of tinfoil, You looking for tinfoil brother? I can get you a deal on tinfoil. I got the best tinfoil in town. We go through a lot of tinfoil around here.

Remember the nuke for your coffee table needs to be kept out of direct sunlight and below 70 degrees. Also, it doesn't like to be watered.

Welcome and hope to see you in the threads.

But seriously, you looking for tinfoil?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IBossJekler
Welcome welcome. I've been lurking and just joined yesterday. We're like brothers or something now. Got anointed in the same time period. Well let's jump down the rabbit hole and say goodbye to reality forever!

Same here, I joined because of Astr0 and that thread, noticed you there.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ExperimentationTheory

I couldnt just keep on the out skirts after all that good info. And now we know wether we join or not the govt. Knows what we are up to so screw it im on ATS!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome from the states. Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

G,day mate and welcome from a bloke who sometimes fails to do a backhand stroke and switches the the right hand and does a forward hand stroke
but if i try and kick an aussie rules football with my right foot i fall over. lol
i wonder is Kneth a shortening of your name
say how cold was it up your way last winter as i have a mate returning to noway for christmas and he hates winters . i want to stir the old bugga up a bit

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its short for Kenneth
.. the weather up here is.. strange.. we had snowstorms in the south and no snow at all in the north.. and vice versa .. but he will most likely have to deal with snowy/rainy weather and somwhere between +2 and -15 celcius.. But on the bright side.. the aurora borealis is beautiful

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody..

Aaand.. no tinfoil.. i have enough allready

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kneth11
Its short for Kenneth
.. the weather up here is.. strange.. we had snowstorms in the south and no snow at all in the north.. and vice versa .. but he will most likely have to deal with snowy/rainy weather and somwhere between +2 and -15 celcius.. But on the bright side.. the aurora borealis is beautiful

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody..

Aaand.. no tinfoil.. i have enough allready

G, day mate
Thought so,
this leaves me in thought with yet another question
kenneth/ken is a celtic/scottish word if memory serves me correctly
would this not be an unusual moniker for a chap from your european location

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

testing 1 2 1 2.. is this thing on?

Transmission not received, we now return you to your government approved and sponsored news agency.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its a pretty common name here.. we have a lot of history of stealing and raping the english and scottish.. maybe we took some of their names as well?

top topics

join