It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "They" turn lead, straw, and poop, into gold-for real, and in your face, and much more about r

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now along the continueing theme of my exposing the truths that are hidden by the occult societies in order to control the peeps
(SEE my siggy thread

here is the way lead is turned into gold:
you TURN IT INTO BULLETS

this is why Roger bacon was the last great alchemist
he "invented" ( take that term with a grain of salt) gun powder
funny how bacon is preserved with gun powder eh....? ...nitrates...
that's why it is called bacon.
so forget all the arcane pseudo alchemical mumbo jumbo that's just dis-info for the sheeples

now if you turned all the lead into gold the disinfo cartoon occultist way you would quite quickly have little or no lead which would make lead, a commonly used substance, extremely expensive as demand outstripped supply, so instead you do it this way:
also there would be so much gold it would be worth sqwat
why?
gold makes lousy bullets
how to:

you pack the lead into a tube with some gum powder and shoot the guy with the gold, and take the gold ( teeth and all).
make it known that you did this with a news story on a printing press...with pics ( haha, wood cuts I suppose)
to the next informed victim the mere threat will produce the gold and then you get to keep your lead your formula and he gold
now that's magic- arcane knowledge leading to the acquiring of something of benefit for nothing...

the kabbalic neo zioist inversion of this plot is that you sell two parties your majic inventions and then tell both parties the other is gonna steal the other's gold in the middle of the night....
then when the smoke clears you strip the opposing corpses of the stuff that's left after they all shoot each other dead.
and take all their gold

now I just scraped the white scapings of wooden match head into ten 22 cal air rifle pellet skirts and fired one backwards into a log where it went bang from the impact compression, and made a nice big ( relatively ) hole and then cam flying back out like 90.
I traded the other nine for a beer

proof is in the pudding they say there it is
anyone can do this
not just the military industrial complex...
and anybody , not just patriots can fall for the "through deception thou shalt create war:" scam

well I don't have much time per day on the internet, so if there is interest I will in later posts show how straw and crap may be also turned into gold ( tncs permitting )
while explaining the fable of Rumplestiltskin at the same time

out of time at the lie berry
more later

edit on Monpm7b20147America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I love my air rifle and thanks for the tip. I recently made some four in. arrows for it just to see if it would work in a jam and it works well.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well It looks to me like you've hit the nail on the head here.Seems that many of the larger governments have discovered this method of making gold from lead. The reciepients of the lead seem to be too stupid to realize they are being played.
Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sure you could take it as non literal and just robbery by gun but modern scientists have turned lead into gold. Problem is the energy to produce the gold costs more than the value of the gold so you lose money in the process so its purely for scientific intrigue. I think its possible to turn lead into gold other means but by what means i am unsure as i am not a scientist but i have one theory that lightning striking lead with small bits of gold already in it may do the trick.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I think that you have missed the point here.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
4" arrows?
Try buying the 6" to 8" cotton swabs, the wooden kind.
Sharpen the end (without the cotton, lol).

Poof! Homemade darts that shoot rather well from an air rifle.
push the cotton end down the barrel and shoot. My brothers and I used to shoot them...........at each other.
Even using a daisy red rider they moved pretty quick.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha
a reply to: Aural

I think that you have missed the point here.
I did not entirely get what you were talking about as it seemed to jump around.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

this is why Roger bacon was the last great alchemist
he "invented" ( take that term with a grain of salt) gun powder
funny how bacon is preserved with gun powder eh....? ...nitrates...
that's why it is called bacon.

Of course Roger Bacon had nothing to do with the invention of gunpowder though, did he?

The Chinese had been using it for centuries before Bacon was born.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Of course the Chinese were the first we know of at this time to use BLACK powder:
that's why the take it with a grain of salt comment ( pun rather: salts nitrates bacon) I made in relation to the statement roger bacon " invented" gunpowder
the Chinese did NOT have guns; they made rockets and they did not use their powder to make gold per se, they used it for making fireworks mostly..( much like a Palestinian rocket of today)
they did use the rockets for acquisition through war though I think

the central them of this thread is that hidden right in front of everyone ( just behind the TV) are the actual ARCANE MYSTICAL SECRETS so many are seeking...
leading up to president Eisenhower's comments re the military industrial complex taking over the US, and to The Mossad's mission statement " through deception thou shalt create war...the use of this magik powder by the IDF snipers to help install Nazis in the Ukraine for example:

Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretly Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?

www.globalresearch.ca...

see what I mean?

as to the air rifle pellets and strike anywhere eddy match powder:
( don't forget the term "Jewish lightening" burning down a business for the insurance money...(like 911 on steroids)
BE careful: they can fire themselves right back out of the hole in a piece of wood they made going in like it was a gun barrel which leads one to the concept of the evil you project towards others boomeranging right straight back atcha

I'm waiting for a replay on the TNCS re posting the turning of straw into gold as the process involves touchy subjects slightly alluded to

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
trans national cor.?
earth grounding system?
maybe tannerite compound? I have seen a pine straw penetrate into a tree via wind
straw and poo can be converted into fuel
straws eat cows we eat cows many believe the meat is killing us
I would not want to be subject of a lb of tannerite covered in waste

I tried the match trick and then sealed it with superglue and the same with the q tip dart that was gracioulsy mentioned. it made the tip to be sharpened a bit more. I have been having crazy thoughts of a shot gun shell filled with real black pepper seeds. Pre seasoned dove and no chomping into lead.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Of course the Chinese had guns.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
interesting
I suspect Bacon was more of a reverse engineer then an original inventor
When the Chinese do it to modern American industry, its just turn about is fair play

this way of turning lead into gold does put the kibosh on a lot of medieval alchemical ramblings about the so called philosophers' stone and some of the more esoteric uses of urine discussed there in though

top topics

join