It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary of State John Kerry caught on open mic condemning Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fox confronts Kerry with hot-mike comment on Israel: ‘Hell of a pinpoint operation’.

"When you said it's a hell of a pinpoint operation," Wallace asked, are you "upset that the Israelis are going too far?"

This is making the rounds on the interwebz but I'm kind of confused. Is Kerry being sarcastic referring to Israel's bombing of Palestine in that its not "pinpoint" but widespread?

And if he was being critical of Israel, is that somehow bad or wrong?

What he said doesn't seem too bad. I'm not sure what to make of this, what do you guys think?

edit on 21-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Going to have to appologize and send more money

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
HUH ?

Kerry was for people using tunnels to kill people (Vietnam)

Before he was against it !

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

it's a hell of a pinpoint operation

LOL

Kerry's sour grape response for his failed efforts to exercise "pinpoint" strikes on Syria last year.

Total jealousy and grudge reactions.

And he's PO'd about his failures at an Israel/Palestine "peace process" ....

The Explosive, Inside Story of How John Kerry Built an Israel-Palestine Peace Plan—and Watched It Crumble

Kerry is just another political failure.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
More like he was cheering the IDF on.......complimenting them on pinpoint strikes I assume.....what a piece of trash that guy is........yeeech

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
it's all setup.

interesting how they mentioned 14 Israelis have been killed and Israeli teenagers being killed.

no mentions of Palestinian casualties.

they just mentioned rockets, tunnels and Israel rights to "do everything necessary"...

and then you wonder what's wrong with the USA?

brainwashing is wrong, that's for sure.
edit on 21America/Chicago07u09 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
It sounded like Kerry was doing a live tap dance on TV

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Really its the other way round when the Muslim Brotherhood were in control of Egypt they were offered 8 billion to give Hamas some land,now Kerry is on his way to Egypt to save Hamas's ass they sell arms to Israel because they are an arms dealer but the current administration is no friend of Israels.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
it's all setup.

interesting how they mentioned 14 Israelis have been killed and Israeli teenagers being killed.

no mentions of Palestinian casualties.

they just mentioned rockets, tunnels and Israel rights to "do everything necessary"...

and then you wonder what's wrong with the USA?

brainwashing is wrong, that's for sure.

What's wrong with the USA?

Five words for you mate;

Dual
Nationality
Infiltration
Upper
Echelons

Hopefully, you can connect the dots and see why the USA militarily stamps on just about everyone for the slightest reason or provocation - except Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
I hate that what you say is the absolute truth.
Were it up to me, I'd put every single dual citizen on a boat or on a rope, depending whether they held public office or not.
I am no christian but I like using some of the propaganda, "You can serve only one master".
I love the fact that the propaganda brigade is getting swamped with work!
Critical mass is closer.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
He isn't condemning nothing. He knows he has a hot mic on. He knows the TV cameras are on. Just a few months ago he was bragging about his Jewish roots, was he not? This is so he can confuse both sides and remain in the middle all while giving his masters full support. What a Herman Munster-lookin' puppet he is.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Since the morning of September 11, 2001 it seems Israel has found itself within the eye of a raging storm. Has it been by chance or by design that to date, they have remained relatively unscathed?

U.S. politicians, many of them dual Israeli-American citizens, took it upon themselves to cast America's military into the Middle East. Americans were sent on a brutal mission, aimed at sustaining wholesale destruction, a heartless mission that laid waste to Afghanistan and Iraq, creating a vacuum that consumed Libya and Syria.

It's reasonable to ask, is the world witnessing "the criminal road map towards a greater Israel”?

source: www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 21-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
And if he was being critical of Israel, is that somehow bad or wrong?

You're not allowed to be critical of Israel in America. That's the short of it.

John Kerry 'sounded' like he might be critical of Israel...even if he wasn't. That's reason enough to chastise him.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: MysterX
I hate that what you say is the absolute truth.
Were it up to me, I'd put every single dual citizen on a boat or on a rope, depending whether they held public office or not.
I am no christian but I like using some of the propaganda, "You can serve only one master".
I love the fact that the propaganda brigade is getting swamped with work!
Critical mass is closer.

That would pretty much eliminate the hispanic population. They come and go across the border like there isn't any border, they have the SS checks sent to Mexico, and they send money the whole time they are working, not putting it into our economy. THe difference there is no dual, it is single citizenship. Mexican Citizenship.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Tunnel networks are mostly so the Palestinians can get around instead of waiting 8 hours at a checkpoint, things like food, supplies move through them. As far as Hamas, they use them too, what should the have zero defense? Maybe a tunnel ends up in Israel, only because they now Occupy the Land.

Israel is despicable.

join