It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection of Innocence? Four King Cobras and a Human Infant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: timewalker

Research(and probabilities) on a subject is not limited to scientists and definitely not politicians. It's unfortunate that you are miffed about people pointing out something on a subject that is gainsaid from the opinion you had.

Still not necessary to start calling people names and put them down because they have looked up a subject or pointed out previously gained knowledge(such as already knowing about snake charming as a likely culprit for the cobras behavior).

Boo hoo (sigh)

When you actually get the point get back to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Nobody wants to participate in a discussion with people like you. How's that for a point? Your attitude has stunk up your whole thread. You don't agree with the most likely answer people have given you? TOO BAD.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

hi - is this " to the point "

a vid of a defanged cobra and human infant .

not so protective and caring are they ?

the baby is being trained to have no fear of the snakes so it remains calm during the act

edit on 18-7-2014 by ignorant_ape because: stupid vid code

edit on 18-7-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncementTell me sister. I won't sleep a wink...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's cool with me if you want to treat your threads like a youtube comments section, don't expect my participation though.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncementIf you would actually like to make a thoughtful reply that applies, then do it. I'm not expecting anything from you, but thanks for your 'input'. Well thought out.

edit on 18-7-2014 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What would you have me do? Tell you I believe the snakes were "charmed" and have you call me a snake expert? Please lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_apeNo, not at all. Your so cold, your not even close to heat. I am amazed at the whole "deny ignorance" catch phrase, read, read and re-read.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hmm here ya go..if you based your ponderings about parental instinct based on a video from Thialand or India showing a bunch of cobras alerted away from the baby..well I dont want to be insulting but there is no paternal instinct going on here.
Bye

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

They're de-fanged. They also end up starving to death since they're unable to eat. That's the "secret" to snake charmers and why you'll see kids "fighting" with cobra's.

It's cruel and despicable.

BINGO

Saved me the trouble.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You're really showing who you are by your condescending replies. This is ATS and there's absolutely no need to be crude. We're sorry we know more about snakes then you do. I own several, and I have worked with King Cobra's in the past.

These snakes aren't "protecting" anything. They realize the child isn't a threat and instead concentrate on the others in the room as perceived threats.

For being so condescending, you don't have much to back up your mouth except insults.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: timewalker

Love your neighbor, but eat them if necessary.

I found this one particularly funny.

I am a certified master diver and frequently go on dive trips with a group. We were in the Caymans on one trip where the dive master from the dive company we hired took us to a part of the reef where he had been hand-feeding a green moray.

This fish had been his 'friend' for years on this particular part of the reef. He brought many of the groups here to watch how he fed this fish from his hands. We heard the story of how Emerald, since he had to completely anthropomorphize the fish with a name, knew him and would gently take the feedfish from his hands.

We arrived at the part of the reef and watched as the moray slowly emerged from its crevice in the reef. He sidled up to the dive master as he dangled the food in front of us. He turned around to make sure all of us were watching and while he was feeding this fish it took off one of his fingers. Only morons think that wild animals will not hurt them.

edit on 21-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

<< 1   >>

join