It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

MOSCOW — A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition

Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight

I'm interested in what you all think? This entire event stinks and there are too many coincidences to deny, in my opinion.
edit on 18-7-2014 by raedar because: typoo

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

So they purposely spread out old corpses. Where did they get 300 corpses the other plane that missing? I am not too sure I believe this rebel commander.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm interested in what you all think?

Russian propaganda is what I think.

Maybe they shouldn't have tweeted about it.

Smoking Guns: Russian Separatists Shot Down Malaysian Flight MH17; Putin Must Be Held Responsible

www.forbes.com...

The Pro Russian disinformation campaign is going full speed ahead.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sounds alot like the movie "mellinium" where there was a motive to the events, never seen the movie? watch it, not too bad. Still way out there on this theory. this guy was once russian intel...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Someone has been spending too much time at conspiracy forums... Soon they blame that UFO shot it down...
edit on 18-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm interested in what you all think?

I think that this demonstrates that there are stupid people in Ukraine, too.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
dollukka is right.
It is like a dreamed up conspiracy pulled right from the 911 forum here.

Robot planes filled with dead bodies.

link   

Well he's made a fool of himself for even suggesting such tosh. And I suppose all the family and friends that saw their
Loved ones off at the airport are all in on the "false Flag" attack?

How could one smell decomposition over the smell of jet fuel and burning human flesh.

And this idiot is a commander.

link   
There does seem to be a lot that doesn't add up, thats what investigation is for
edit on 18-7-2014 by countingdown because: started to rant

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Make up a story. Create confusion and doubt so that people will not wholly buy the truth. Is the suggestion of old bodies subtly meant to suggest a link to the missing plane? It would appear so, imo. Create a conspiracy to deflect blame. We on ATS are used to it by now.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds like they got hold of Obama's Playbook of Obfuscation, Confusion, and Denial! It seems to work for him, why not Putin, too.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think he needs to lay off the vodka & log off the CT sites.

There's reaching for less plausible explanations, and then there's going Full Retard.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey!!!!! *bouncing up and down in my chair raising my hand*

I know!!!

It's that missing plane!

You know the one that disappeared. What was it flight 370?

They did some creepy experimental stuff on he passengers then put the plane on auto pilot then shot the damn thing out of the sky!!!!

It all makes sense now.

edit on 18-7-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sounds like the Russians are getting desperate, having been caught pretty much red-handed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Someone has been spending too much time at conspiracy forums... Soon they blame that UFO shot it down..

Don't be ridiculous...Bigfoot shot it down.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Sounds like they got hold of Obama's Playbook of Obfuscation, Confusion, and Denial! It seems to work for him, why not Putin, too.

Sure thing...it's all about Obama. Oughtta give those specs a rest, eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Two words...

Lizard people.

Drop the mike!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Then what happened to this flight, with all of the aids researchers and 20+ Americans on board???

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

You mean it WASN'T a UFO? Ah the plot becomes obvious, the Russians and their pals are lying through their teeth and desperately making up all sorts of crazy stories because they are trying to stop everyone on the planet finding out it was Aliens to avoid panic and nobody ever flying again.
Simple!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Someone has been spending too much time at conspiracy forums... Soon they blame that UFO shot it down...

Wouldn't surprise me if Girkin is a member here or over at GLP

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join