It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Clinton charged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

IIRC there have been more than one thread on ATS asserting the facts of such issues . . . as well as on

www.freerepublic.com...

As to your last question . . . perhaps you could explain

how it would be that

a Muslim Destroyer in Chief in the White House

would WANT to call his cohorts, buddies, comrades in arms toward the destruction of the infidels

a terrorist organization

when it would serve their horrendous goals much more not to?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

neo; you seriously want the US to be on the same list as Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and United Arab Emirates?

most of those countries are legit dictatorships, syria, saudi-arabia for one, russia is a sort of quasi-dictatorship... but I'll tell you what, after obama refuses to step down in 2016, I'll agree with you, until then I think we can both agree that we disagree with policy decisions in this area.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Hold that thought a while . . . eventually reality will be along to smack that perspective upside the head . . .

with some slight chance of altering your constructions on reality.

Until then, enjoy the fantasies in living color on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, et al.

Think highly of myself? Oh, Dear. I know far too keenly the mud whereof I was dug. It's likely still smearing my visage all skewed up.

However, I have learned a few things along the way. Many of them, the very hard way. One tends to remember those better.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
So effing what?

Nothing is going to happen. It's just pandering.

Whatever keeps the conservative press in business.

But it sure shakes up the Obama people don't it.

In their heads, they wonder "but what IF"

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No body is thinking what if when it comes to this claim, they are not the first president's to be "charged" with a crime by another country and they sure as heck wont be the last.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

But the problem is?

The current potus did ALL That all on his lonesome.

Unlike GW and Cheney who had congressional APPROVAL.

Who had UN APPROVAL.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

An authorization by Congress was sought by President George W. Bush soon after his September 12, 2002, statement before the U.N. General Assembly asking for quick action by the Security Council in enforcing the resolutions against Iraq.[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

How? This is as useless as those tenth amendment "courts" that popped up years ago that indicted Obama

How well did those turn out?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My post was about just the fact that they got charged by countries other than the united states....
Not sure what the approval of the wars has to do with anything.
I think the charges on bush and cheney meant nothing just as I see these charges meaning nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: haarvik

Treason?

how?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sremmos80
The current potus did ALL That all on his lonesome.

You make an excellent point. What an abuse of power!

If you want to do something, just issue an executive order.

Bishop

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's about time the international community expose Obama's efforts to assist terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood. He continues to support enemies of freedom and democracy, giving billions of dollars to organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood who want to establish Sharia law in Egypt and throughout the middle east.

We need more countries like Egypt to unilaterally condemn Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

oh ok... I get it, so everyone else is wrong and you're right, and that isn't thinking too highly of oneself at all.

and It's clearly not projecting at all to accuse the opposition of being closed minded, while you dismiss anything that isn't as self-righteous as you are.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Any bets as to when their mug shots appear in the media?

2040? 2050? 2075?

3014? 3025?

How about only in the comic books?

Maybe on Sat morning scary cartoons?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Empty gesture signifying nothing. But, I guess publicity stunts are world-wide, huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Part of me thinks he's perverse enough . . . if it weren't for his Narcissistic Character disorder, he'd likely proudly smile and bask in the media attention even if universally condemned.

He might even think he'd ARRIVED, then.

The frightful thing is the AChrist is going to be many times worse. That's just very difficult to imagine. Seems near impossible.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'd say most Americans aware of the Muslim Brotherhood's Nazi roots have always known they are a terrorist organization. They are not new, since they had close ties with Nazis before and during WWII.

Obama does not see them as terrorists, nor do his cronies. In fact, Obama sees them as some kind of potential ally--similar to his views on Hamas, the Lybian rebels who killed our representatives in Benghazi, and the Syrian rebels--all Obama's pals, as far as I can tell from his actions.

Obama may be Muslim Brotherhood's best friend, but they are intent on terrorizing any infidels, including other Arab who believe in women's rights, and Americans who aren't named Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well if you have a low IQ you will be sure to believe this. If however you have an ounce of common sense you know the US supports publicly whomever is running Egypt but, remains stricktly in in bed with the Egyptian military. When Egypt was a dictatorship the US dealt with him, when that changed to the MB the US dealth with them. In both cases the US used the Egyptian military to control them and when they stepped out of line remove them.

The US clearly knew in adavnce and approved of the Egyptian military coup of the MB. How do we know this? Because the Obama administration tried to ignore US law that requires the ending of aid to any counry where an elected government is removed from power by the military. Just as happened in Honduras where US was shut off right away and massive US pressure was brought to bare. In Egypt the US refused to call it a coup. They called it a lot of things but, avoided the C word while hoping the Egyptian military could get things in order and arrange new elections allowing aid to flow. That could only last so long and as things began to drag on Obama could no longer find ways around US laws but, made sure that only aid strictly spelled out by law was cut with the promise it would be payed back when things were settled. Then several had a series of trials of MB supporters who all ended up with life in prison or death sentances. With all opposition removed the Egyptian military called for elections. The US reaction? Quielty starting all 1.5 billion in aid to Egypt again. Now of course the US and Egypt are all buddy buddy again.

However, the Egyptian people now poll with a low opinion of the US because of its support for Mubarak then the Egyptian military both of whom are seen as subverting the will of the people.

So considering the real power in Egypt is the military and the US has been in bed with that power we know that this entire story is going nowhere. And not only did the US sit by and do nothing while the and elected goverment was removed from power, they then rewarded Egypt for thr exterminaion of that party at the hands of the Egyptian military will billions of dollars. Now is anybody really dumb enough to think Obama had any love for the MB?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No body is thinking what if when it comes to this claim, they are not the first president's to be "charged" with a crime by another country and they sure as heck wont be the last.

Still.

Shakes 'em up.

Makes supporters into a bunch of nervous norvus's.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
People..... you act like this is a legit news story......... come on, look at all the sources.... Facebook, all the pseudo conspiracy sites...

Your very likely being Hoaxed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Because we don't see them as a terrorist organization.

Want to try again.

The Potus doesn't.

Show me some proof of American seeing the Brotherhood as terrorist. Also seeing how times Bush had the at the White house he didn't either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join