It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
They should have a huge forum just for this topic, I feel there are many more of these horrors to come. Bet that!

It should be called "the undocumented invasion" and everybody should post stories they've witnessed!

some day, somehow, these gang members... er... "children" will get their hands on the database of this site and find all of us racists who dared to post our opinions, who dared to ask for legal, controlled, background checked, skilled immigration. and then they will deal with us "blancos" the way they know best... our blood and bodies will cover the streets! much as they've been doing in their native countries, where body parts are shown around to set examples.
edit on 18-7-2014 by DarkSecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkSecret

This isn't Mexico friend.

There is alot more to this country than the city.

That is all I will say.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hate to admit it but majority rules. A few of the many may possibly be decent individuals but the rest are nothing but bad news to our overall well being.

Wish I could get a $10,000.00 tax return for claiming children that aren't even in this country.

It's all BS and bad for us all!

I can't even get the benefits that should rightly be mine because I'm white and an american.

Nuff Said!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of taxi drivers and gas station clerks yearning to be free.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

The statistics cited were not related enough to the topic, which are murder and kidnapping statistics. "Violent Crime" is close, but not enough to relate to the topic. I want statistics on murder or kidnapping for illegal immigrants compared to a control group of the US adult poor population. We know illegal immigrants are generally poor. So how many legal us residents who are poor commit murders?

Now you have a point from which you can compare to illegal aliens. So the way you would do this is:
1. Find statistics on the number of people convicted of murder
2. Find out within that group, how many are illegal aliens
3. Guess how many illegal aliens are in the USA

1 person for every x illegal immigrants commits a murder?
1 person for every x poor US legal citizen commits a murder?

If you want a head-to-head comparison, then that is what you need. And then if you are going to actually take action against an entire group for the actions of a few individuals within, you has better have a difference of 10x before its fair to do so.
edit on 19-7-2014 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join