It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Draweth Nigh!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Revelation 17-18

And he *said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. 17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled. 18 The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; 5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her. 7 To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as a queen and I am not a widow, and will never see mourning.’ 8 For this reason in one day her plagues will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for the Lord God who judges her is strong.

And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their cargoes any more— 12 cargoes of gold and silver and precious stones and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet, and every kind of citron wood and every article of ivory and every article made from very costly wood and bronze and iron and marble, 13 and cinnamon and spice and incense and perfume and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and cargoes of horses and chariots and slaves and human lives. 14 The fruit you long for has gone from you, and all things that were luxurious and splendid have passed away from you and men will no longer find them. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning, 16 saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, she who was clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls; 17 for in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!

Whether one takes the Bible serious or not it speaks of a city referred to as Babylon that is destroyed in the end days. In the Bible Babylon was inhabited by people from all over the world. All races all nationalities. Kind of like New York. For almost 100 years the United States has essentially been the New Babylon. Just the attitude of the "Whore of Babylon" coincides with the attitude of the American Government, which is essentially that they can do no wrong. That they can't be punished for any of their wrong doings.

“Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”

Who else has bribed or blackmailed leaders worldwide? Assassinated elected leaders? Who consumes all the worlds goods? WE DO.

ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

Enter the G-77. No that's not a typo. Not the G7. 77.

G77 Website

June 17, 2014. Bolivia. The American and European media are doing everything they can to black this news out. But it’s not going to stay a secret for long. As of this weekend, there’s a new New World Order on Earth and its enemy is the United States, the EU, the UN Security Council and the world’s shadow government led by the IMF and WTO. This new alliance of poor countries wouldn’t be much of a threat, except it includes two-thirds of the world’s nations including China and India

source

When the richest and most powerful nations on Earth formed the G7, G8, G20 and the like, they united to combine their dominance over the remaining 175 countries that make up humanity. And for decades, the wealthiest 20 countries led by the US have gotten exponentially more wealthy at the expense of the poorest 175 nations, who in turn have gotten even poorer.

How come it isn't being broadcast on our television that 2/3's of the world are joining hands to bring down our economy?

133 of those 175 countries have had enough of the New World Order’s rigged global financial system based in New York and London. They’ve seen their economies destroyed by corrupt corporations and global governments that create a cycle of never-ending dependence and poverty. They’ve seen their nations’ vast resources stolen by multinational corporations. Their agriculture landscape has been poisoned. Their citizens bankrupted by the IMF and Wall Street. And their democratically elected leaders overthrown by foreign agents from countries like the US.

Sounds like they are pretty mad huh?

As reported by the Times of India, the G77 conference’s host this weekend - Bolivian President Evo Morales - threatened the United States and the American President telling the gathered heads of state, “If Mr. Obama keeps assailing the people of Venezuela, I am convinced that, faced with provocation and aggression, Venezuela and Latin America will be a second Vietnam for the United States. Let us defend democracy, natural resources, our sovereignty and our dignity.”

So let me get this straight. Some of these same countries that are flooding us with illegal immigrants are also talking about taking us to war and bringing down our economy. If all of these countries have joined together, why aren't these refugees flooding THEIR borders. Then you have the talk of the North American Union being formed in the heat of conflict.

But wait....here's the icing on the cake.

One of the more ambitious goals of the G77 and its 133 participating countries is the elimination of the United Nations Security Council. World leaders insist it is little more than a five-nation tyranny over the full UN body. With five permanent members of the UN Security Council having veto power over the rest, UN policies and actions have been dictated by those five countries - US, UK, Russia, France and China. Members of the G77 want the Security Council eliminated so the UN can go back to being a purely democratic body.

Imagine what will happen WHEN they get their way. NO more veto power. No more ability to print money to bribe people with. No more ability to protect Israel from consequences. When America no longer dominates the world and implodes soon expect chaos of biblical proportions.

So what say you ATS? Am I just being paranoid connecting dots that have no business being connected? Even if you don't believe in the bible think of what I quoted as no more than an allegory. I see an orchestrated effort to invade us from the south. The dollars days are done, and when all hell breaks loose expect armies to come across that southern border.

edit on 15-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Empires come and go .. life goes on ..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Indeed. It's the turmoil during the fall that gives me the greatest concern. I don't think a global empire has ever fallen. All the empires of old were regional. Something has to fill that vacuum and that also worries me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Revelations are almost easy.

When a system (or government) becomes as corrupt as ours has become, then a fall is inevitable.

I'd say its more a matter of "when" instead of "if" there is a collapse.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thats why I said think of the bible quotes as an allegory. Apparently it has happened before. I was really in a round about sort of way trying to draw attention to the 2/3's of the planet not so quietly uniting against us while simultaneously flooding our border with "refugees" overwhelming the system. I see everything starting to come together rather quickly.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There have been doomsday and end of the world predictions for as long as I can remember, they all passed with no big deal. The US policy of perpetual war is a big problem for the rest of the world as they wait wondering when it is going to be there turn. There are lots of ways it could go, at one end of the spectrum we have fast and violent change while at the other end it is slow and diplomatic.

If the UN general assembly can get together and decide on a new format for executive decisions to replace or upgrade the UN security council then I see it has a chance. As for what kind of decision making process will take its place I do not know, happy to review any possibilities.

There is nothing paranoid thinking about things going wrong, at times they do and having some idea about what to do next is just being prepared like any good boy scout.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not predicting doomsday.....not yet at least. I'm saying I see the writing on the wall for what's about to happen here with the collapse of America. That's why I followed it up with nonbiblical references. The bible quotes were just to put it into context for those like myself who are familiar. ALL new systems were brought in through war, murder, and genocide. No reason to think that whatever system comes next won't be preceded by the same.

ETA...Do you know what would happen if suddenly the world were able to sanction US? If suddenly they were able to take us to court over our decades of criminal goverment? Remember what happened to germany after WW1? When suddenly they owed ridiculous amounts of money?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Are you happy with your criminal leaders? Do you think that they should be left alone to continue their ways? The US has clearly failed at fixing this problem. If it takes the international community to clean out this infection would you rather they just left things alone?

I do not think sanctions against the US is the main concern right now, you already owe a ridiculous amount of money. In the event of economic collapse, then food rationing and other basic needs are generally covered. If you have been tagged for genocide or if a civil war is also going on then things will be a lot tougher.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

No I'm not happy with my criminal leaders. As you will recall Germany was collectively punished for their bad leaders. Their citizens were put into debt. I might not like the criminals in office, but I am also not naive enough to believe that just because people overthrow our system they are the good guys. Our system needs to be done away with by our own citizens. If the rest of the world has to do it, it won't be pretty. Let us not forget that Germany being bankrupted after ww1 is what led to Hitler gaining power.

So in short....no. I don't want the rest of the world coming over here trying to enforce ANYTHING. We are more than capable of doing it ourselves. We just gotta quit sitting back waiting on someone to save us and save ourselves.

ETA : Sanctions DO matter when you produce nothing and the materials you need to make things come from other countries. When our credit is bad and we have to pay for everything up front. When our money is no longer any good and they want to settle in gold.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ill address these points of yours...

1. "How come it isn't being broadcast on our television that 2/3's of the world are joining hands to bring down our economy?" Because its not that important..even if you think it is. If it WAS something to be considered...it WOULD be on all channels. Its not, because it isn't.

2. "So what say you ATS? Am I just being paranoid connecting dots that have no business being connected?" Yes...you are being paranoid. Its good to worry about things, but when youre in the minority of considering it an issue....move on.

3. "Even if you don't believe in the bible think of what I quoted as no more than an allegory" But, if as you say about us not believing in the Bible, your allergory comment is pointless...

4. "I see an orchestrated effort to invade us from the south. The dollars days are done, and when all hell breaks loose expect armies to come across that southern border" You ARE paranoid. You are imaging an orchestrated accumulation of troops and armies where non exists, and in all probabliity will never happen. At least not from the southern border...or the West or Eastern ones either for that matter.The issues you think are real issues..are but a tiny ripple in a gigantic ocean of them.

Go on living. If you want to change anything in this depressing hopeless inevitable world youre seeing...change your own line of thinking. Because its so "out there" and unrealistic in the overall scheme of things...thats the reason you ARE paranoid.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yeah you're right. The news always tells us about anything worth paying attention to. Everything will be fine for the rest of our lives and that of our grandchildren at least. Nothing to worry about here.

Im sure the media will cover it. When its too late to do anything about it and the problem is undeniable and everybody can see it.

new topics

top topics

join