It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extraordinary Phenomena of Morphing UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

After having my share of balloon duty at parties, you can prevent the shorter distance tangles with a mesh. The way balloons bob around it would be difficult, but not impossible to tie up the balloon density high enough to prevent short tangles. There is still longer distance type knots that such a long chain of balloons could eventually get caught in.

There are some theories about other energy based life forms around. Things more suited to the conditions of space rather than the conditions of the land or sea. In some ways these videos reminds me of the life swimming around in a drop of water.

For sure some might be balloons, as for what the others are I have not read the reports of attempts to catch them.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

These things are not Balloons please take some time to research this and you'll soon find out that this is a real phenomena -

Well seeing as you have already taken the time to research to say they are not balloons how about providing some of that research to prove your claim of them not being balloons?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was watching a cloud at a distance and noticed, more or less attracted to, drawn to, this black triangle shape laying on the surface of the clouds, and felt connected, greeted. Then it morphed into a manta ray, and had a kind of psi moment where I knew, I would feel a goodbye and it would sink into the clouds and disappear, and it did this shortly after that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: kwakakev
One problem I have with it being just a string of balloons is how it is able to untangle its self when it does get all tangled up.

The balloons are in a mesh bag

These are not Balloons. This video is stabilized so you can see the movement of the object as it morphs -

It's the MUFON video and they RELEASED THOSE BALOONS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

These things are not Balloons please take some time to research this and you'll soon find out that this is a real phenomena -

www.youtube.com...

Er... here is a screenshot from that video:

Candy stripes? What does that look like?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
Nice find, I see the resemblance!

That balloon configuration also looks fairly tangle-resistant too!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Some good clips in the video -

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What shaking out of focus video is good, were lucky you don't work making films then!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Some good clips of balloons and strips of plastic sheeting...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

www.youtube.com...

Er... here is a screenshot from that video:

Candy stripes? What does that look like?

alien tech?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join