It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much proof do you want ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How about 1 single clear , irrefutable , not shaky, not blurry, not if I suspend all logic and look at it through an Arken color eye it looks like an alien picture or video clip.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Until such time as our government tells the truth on national TV, the general dumb public will continue to make fun of such reports and the folks that make them.

It seems to me that if you are going to blame the government for "hiding evidence of alien visitation", then you would need to equally blame the alien visitors themselves.

If alien visitation is real, then the aliens would need to be complicit in such a deception, because it would be so easy for them just to positively, clearly, and unmistakably announce their presence to the world -- but they don't.

originally posted by: Arnie123
If a UFO landed on the White House lawn, people wouldn't believe it.

That would do it for me -- but the white house lawn would probably lead to too many difficulties, unless they were invited to do so. It would probably be better for them to simultaneously land on the lawn of BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, RT, Sky News, ABC, etc.

If they're hanging around earth, I'm not exactly sure why they haven't done that yet.

edit on 7/13/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Rob48

Now that you mentioned it, they do seem to have a LOT in common with the gubmint'...

countless blatant lies

stealth agenda

deception and secrecy

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

Liars and deception artists? Then what are they lying and deceiving about? Could it be the very nature of existence? Perhaps then, they guard the portals of the afterlife. We have constant reports of their transports beaming people aboard. Without getting to superstitious, they could be the modern coachmen coming to collect the souls of the newly departed.
Taking NDE.s and some reincarnation reports, that suggest upon death going into the light as soon as you can. To get beamed upped ?, might suggest their are a lot of things going on that the superstitions surrounding death leave us other than logical with regards to the subject. If that which animates our two dollars worth of elements, actually exists in real terms, then it might be all to do with this other material existence.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

Please explain to me what rules a good honest pic or vid for that matter of a real alien being, what would be your perfect alien picture.

My rule is simple.

Clearly define what makes your evidence "alien" and not something else. Saying that because something cant be clearly defined as something NOT alien does not make that something alien.

If i took a pic of a real alien up close in hd, maybe even stood next to it in a cheesy pose it would still get shot down as fake because its too unbeleivable.

It would really depend on what you are talking about. How are you distinguishing your hypothetical picture of an alien from any other picture of anything else? I have seen some pretty clear pictures of aliens, the only problem is they look just like humans. OK so you have your picture of an "alien". How are you going to show that its not some deformed midget from Nebraska?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

XXXX, same as my beer

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Shot down? Well get that HD pic and let me see, be my guest.

No pics? Well then it's shot down...

What makes you think a genuine ufo pic would be shot down? Just because most ufo pics are? What makes you think those pics were real? What if they weren't? What if it's you that's wrong?

What we need to establish is:
1) Are there any ufo pics that HAVEN'T been shot down?

Of course, inability to prove something a fake or a conventional phenomena doesn't mean it's an alien spacecraft, either. But maybe it's a alien spaceship IMITATING AN AIRPLANE, PURPOSELY MISLEADING US!!???
edit on 14-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
Please explain to me what rules a good honest pic or vid for that matter of a real alien being, what would be your perfect alien picture.

My simple list for proving that a UFO in a photo is not some unknown black aircraft project, a misidentification or a hoax:

* Multiple photos/videos of the same object by different non-anonymous witnesses.
* A physical artifact of some kind directly linked to the object.
* Multiple independent scientific studies of the artifact confirming that it is in some way "alien" (another planet, another time, or another reality)
* Confirmation by authorities (President, Pope, etc.) that the studies are correct
* The opportunity for me to personally touch the artifact in question.

Because a single photo or image by itself is nothing but a curiosity without hard evidence to prove it to be something extraordinary. When it comes to images, "it couldn't be anything but alien" is simply sloppy logic. And if you think my requirements for proof are too demanding, I would say that your requirements are probably too lenient.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Good point, but if aliens from another planst/star system look human how do we prove they are aliens?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The rule is simple:

Can a logical, normal explanation be ruled out?

99% of "sightings" are something which can be explained. If it CAN be explained, it makes sense to assume the logical explanation and not the far-fetched one.

An "alien image" or footage would be difficult of course since anyone can just put an alien mask. Or someone can make a video with special effects etc. Proof would come then when the footage indicates that what is seen is not explainable, that it cannot be hoaxed, faked, no special effects, no mis-interpretation of something ordinary.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Respectfully, Incontrovertible, TANGIBLE proof, which we have not had to date....

All the " Evidence " we have to date is of a very poor quality, and shaky, to be polite.

If YOU were from a technologically advanced civilisation, from wherever in the cosmos, would you bother stopping off here..? ( Assuming there is any.)

....Only for a laugh at the way the residents are destroying themselves, and the planet they live on....

Then you'd carry on your voyage of discovery, seeking intelligent life, which has so far eluded you.

Wouldn't you ?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Why should they care about anything you said? Some people will go out of their way to avoid stepping on ants, but those people don't attempt communication with the ants to teach them about better social systems. At best they observe the ants out of their own curiosity.

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
That would do it for me -- but the white house lawn would probably lead to too many difficulties, unless they were invited to do so. It would probably be better for them to simultaneously land on the lawn of BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, RT, Sky News, ABC, etc.

If they're hanging around earth, I'm not exactly sure why they haven't done that yet.

Why do they care if all 7 billion people know they're here? World leaders know and appear to have very limited communication with them, abductees know from experience (those of us "fortunate" enough to have memories of it). If a superior culture overtly appears, it's very existence will destroy our own culture. Maybe that's something they want to avoid as it removes our ability to choose our destiny as a species?
edit on 14-7-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I often read the threads here on ats with the pics saying "final proof of aliens!!!, bla bla bla. Some of them are good and some are realy bad, but even with the good ones they still end up being slated as fake because maybe we just cant comprehend the thought that there realy real.

So what im saying is what would it take for all you non beleivers out there to turn around and say dam,,, they are real. If i took a pic of a real alien up close in hd, maybe even stood next to it in a cheesy pose it would still get shot down as fake because its too unbeleivable.

not a single UFO photo or video indicate that it is a physical craft or an extra-terrestrial entity.

not .. a .. single.. one...

all real UFO photo always have certain ambiguity in it that the only thing can be deduced is that THIS PHENOMENA IS REAL. But as for the ALIEN/ET IS REAL that never been proven by anything EVER..

heck there are not aliens in the universe, just humans in this little blue earth.. proof ? i havent seen them since i was born up to today..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

I have a little story for you. I'm a multiple abductee and on occasion I can just tell that they're going to come back soon. I've taken to setting up a camera and filming myself as I sleep when I think that time is coming (why do they seem to almost always take people during sleep?). Well one time I happened to film myself on the night of the abduction. When I checked my camera in the morning (which was a netbook with a full battery that lasts 10 hours, and it was plugged in) the netbook was shut down with no power, the battery was totally dead I had to recharge it. I had been asleep for a total of 7 hours. The netbook shut down going by logs about 2 hours after I went to bed, it never saw anything and when I woke up it still should have had power even if it ran on battery all night long.

Random technical error, or are they able to influence our electronics? It wouldn't be unreasonable to think they can.

On that subject, there's a neat tidbit I picked up from one of the aeronautical experts here over in the military forum. Many of our top secret projects are pained with special paint that cameras cannot focus on. What do you think the odds are that alien craft, if they wish to remain secret would also have a type of paint that disrupts optical equipment? (or some other way of utilizing that technology)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I have a little story for you. I'm a multiple abductee and on occasion I can just tell that they're going to come back soon. I've taken to setting up a camera and filming myself as I sleep when I think that time is coming (why do they seem to almost always take people during sleep?). Well one time I happened to film myself on the night of the abduction. When I checked my camera in the morning (which was a netbook with a full battery that lasts 10 hours, and it was plugged in) the netbook was shut down with no power, the battery was totally dead I had to recharge it. I had been asleep for a total of 7 hours. The netbook shut down going by logs about 2 hours after I went to bed, it never saw anything and when I woke up it still should have had power even if it ran on battery all night long.

Random technical error, or are they able to influence our electronics? It wouldn't be unreasonable to think they can.

On that subject, there's a neat tidbit I picked up from one of the aeronautical experts here over in the military forum. Many of our top secret projects are pained with special paint that cameras cannot focus on. What do you think the odds are that alien craft, if they wish to remain secret would also have a type of paint that disrupts optical equipment? (or some other way of utilizing that technology)

i dont get you, you failed to get a footage of your alleged abduction and you blame the imaginary aliens for causing the battery drain ? sorry but i dont see any connection at all.

i personally believe these so called 'abductee' experienced something , but as far as it is 'aliens' doing the 'abduction' it is never been proven and no evidence exist of it really happening in physical sense. More like it is happening in a non-physical way (aka psychosis or psychic happening). And those 'regressive hypnosis' stuff ? thats all pure fantasy and imagination , and VERY DANGEROUS to be performed on someone (can ruin your mind forever)

and special paint for aircraft so camera cannot focus on it ? do you even understand how focusing works in a camera ? no matter how bad the autofocus system works, you can still manually focus a camera lens with your own eye. You should use your analytical ability to sense any fiction and fantasy from fact.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Blame them for it? Not at all, it's just something I find interesting. It could have just as easily been a computer crash and a weird dream with a bout of sleepwalking I suppose. With 0 proof how can I say otherwise? It sure had interesting timing though.

As for the cameras focusing on an object, I don't have all the details of how it works, however it supposedly disrupts manual focusing too. If you're really curious to know the details ask Zaphod, I believe he's the one that posted it.

And no, I've never done a regressive hypnosis

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Like i said in my first explaination i think alot of the aircraft seen in the skys is made by us, if for arguments sake we did capture a craft in roswell and built from that design im sure after 60 years of learning and building we have some pretty amazing stuff. Shame all of it is hidden from us in black budget programs, just goes to show how much we realy are cattle used to pay for there luxurys.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Like i said in my first explaination i think alot of the aircraft seen in the skys is made by us, if for arguments sake we did capture a craft in roswell and built from that design im sure after 60 years of learning and building we have some pretty amazing stuff. Shame all of it is hidden from us in black budget programs, just goes to show how much we realy are cattle used to pay for there luxurys.

totally agreed here.. if US gov got their grubby hands on alien scooter or something , im sure we all would be flying around with our Flying DeLorean instead of chugging along using 4 wheeled contraption a bit more advanced than those driven by flintstones

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Blame them for it? Not at all, it's just something I find interesting. It could have just as easily been a computer crash and a weird dream with a bout of sleepwalking I suppose. With 0 proof how can I say otherwise? It sure had interesting timing though.

As for the cameras focusing on an object, I don't have all the details of how it works, however it supposedly disrupts manual focusing too. If you're really curious to know the details ask Zaphod, I believe he's the one that posted it.

And no, I've never done a regressive hypnosis

just use your thinking cap, is it possible to paint some object until a camera cannot manually focus on it ? MANUAL FOCUS !!!

as for your sleep experience and abduction , you are dreaming right ? there is no physical evidence of abduction and your camera captured nothing , so it must be all in your mind right ?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

a thing just simply has to present itself for what it claims to be..

just televise a spaceman walking out of some UFO and we'll all go from there..?

..what's the problem?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i forgot , there's a footage of aliens landing on the moon.. astronauts lol..

technically astronauts from earth can be called aliens on the moon

so there you go , the aliens you want so much , is just human

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join