It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenwald: Snowden documents show not just Muslim-Americans are targeted by NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

​Journalist Glenn Greenwald says he’s not done reporting on the trove of National Security Agency documents provided by Edward Snowden, and that his future work further expose the extent of the NSA’s surveillance.

On Wednesday this week, Greenwald and Murtaza Hussain wrote for The Intercept that leaked documents from the Snowden cache have revealed that the United States’ NSA and Federal Bureau of Investigation have each been spying on no fewer than five prominent Muslim-Americans with US citizenship, including a member of the George W. Bush administration with a top-secret security clearance.

Humm interesting..

Makes me wonder if I have been a target .

I really wish they would relses all the docs , I am sick of waiting ..

Does anyone els share this feeling?

I don't have much to say really ...

What say you ?

rt.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, another source has promised the release of the full documents by the end of July. We can hope that pans out.... I honestly do not think the Greenwald thing will play out. I feel he will not release anything juicy if he has not done so already...He is too afraid IMO.

What I can tell you - Visiting this website regularly I can guarantee you you are on some list at the NSA. Also, if you have ever searched for anything regarding online anonymity then you are considered an 'extremist' by the fine NSA folks.

I know for a fact I am labeled as an extremist by them. Laughable if it were not also terrifying.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There is a similar thread today on Greenwald's revelations, slightly different slant though. Any case, Greenwald has left The Guardian, so there might just be a further plethora of documents to come from both sources, as I said in the other thread, it will be interesting. Those mentioned are named. One person had AOL and another server, 'cooperating' in searches.
edit on 9-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

What I can tell you - Visiting this website regularly I can guarantee you you are on some list at the NSA. Also, if you have ever searched for anything regarding online anonymity then you are considered an 'extremist' by the fine NSA folks.

The nsa know what an extremist is, and they know that just because a person seeks anonymity that does not make them an extremist.
Stop scaremongering!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I know I must be on that list since I'm using ATS and TOR! Lol I hope they enjoy all my liveleak activities.....

new topics

top topics

join