It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest dream ! And didn't die!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I had the craziest dream last night all I can remember is North Koreas leader slitting at the side of my wrists really deep but no blood came out ! I should of died in my dream if it was reality but it was so real I could see my bones but it wasn't my wrist just on the outside of my wrist ?

Do you think there's a battle for you life even when your dreaming ?
edit on 5-7-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sounds intense.

Do you believe that if a person dies in their dream, they die in real life as a result?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah
Sounds intense.

Do you believe that if a person dies in their dream, they die in real life as a result?
I've heard of people saying it but must be true because I've never died in my sleep but should of died if it was reality if that makes sense ?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Sounds intense.

I've heard of people saying it but must be true because I've never died in my sleep but should of died if it was reality if that makes sense ?
A few times I've had things happen we're I should of died but the dots didn't connect for me to die ?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

No, I don't think there's a battle for your life even when you're dreaming. I think you had a horrible dream, which sounds really scary, but that it's your subconscious mind sorting things out from the days before. Maybe you were reading about North Korea, but you subconsciously realise you can't be hurt by Kim Jong Un, and so you dreamt that he tried to hurt you but couldn't.
Just a thought.
Dreaming about him would scare me though, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Sounds intense.

I have died in many dreams, in many different ways, i have died alone and with other people, i have even died in a dream and floated up knowing i was dead in the dream. (I am still here)

new topics

top topics

join