It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning - Mosquitos have some sort of alliance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Living in a high mosquito area most of my life i observed two things about them.
If you smash a mosquito, hundreds more will flock to you.
If you just brush it away without smashing it, life will be much better for you

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Mosquitos only alliance is with satan. They are his minions.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Is this thread exactly 3 months too late?

I am in the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd, but mostly because that would be the most interesting thing to see happen. Especially if it is repeated.

Yeah I am really sorry I never took a video, but as I said I am on a mission to bring it to you all. I'm not worried about being able to get a video either because it is not a rare thing whatsoever, and I've seen it year after year.. for years, heh.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

It is amazing to watch the spiders do this. I sat there both times and watched them. The first one I was watching was about a foot from my face, so I could see the little webs clearly. It was circling around me, I was turning and watching it pull on the little web wings. It could control them. Now, technically this is not flying, but this spider was having fun. Just like a paraglider enjoys doing his thing.

Now this shows me an intelligence far above human capability for brain size. I don't think that brain size is as important as man says it is. I think the frequency the brain works at is extremely important. Even with our size brain, could we walk with eight legs, spin webs of such neat geometric patterns, create a paraglider, etc...

We should be glad that the other animals haven't created weapons of mass destruction to use against us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join