It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Revelation - Past, future or present

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"It kinda of stands to reason that Governments out rule your god (as well as other gods and goddesses), people are turning more to facts these days than the blind faith that religion requires. The more we understand the world (and the Universe) around us, the less the god of the gaps is required to explain things."
------------------------
Science is not an obstacle to being spiritual. The problem is our nature, instead of being spiritual and loving each other as brother and sister, we instead focus on materialistic greed and selfishness. This mentality is enforced by media that trains us from childhood that greed is everything, and the poor, the looser's our society.

We should have far simpler life's, helping each other build simple mud brick homes etcc so we wouldn't have to waste our lifes paying off a mortgage that only make the rich people richer (usury is slavery to elite). Which in turn would allow us to spend more time meditating. Mediation helps clear the noise from our minds so we can hear the subtle energies that proves Gods existence in everything (so its not a blind faith at all). Its something, that should be normal, but the noise created by today's societies (tensions, fears, greed etc) has made us all deaf.
edit on 29 6 2014 by glend because: spelling corrections

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro It does not stand to reason that gov. out rule GOD. That is crazy unless one does not believe in GOD. A more believable theory is that the gov. is led by a dark force.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

original sin is evil.

technology and science can only be beneficial. can we live like monkeys? yes, no one has to and anyone is welcome to do so.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yeshua (aka Jesus) lived like a monkey. If its good enough for him, why not us, are we special? Its the intent of our desires that should make us mindful (greed, pride, selfishness), not so much the material object itself.

But we moving away from purpose of this thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

you can choose to live in poverty but no one really likes being homeless nowadays. again original sin is something that shouldn't be believed. you make a strawman full of greed, pride and selfishness. not everyone desires that.

oh prophecies, you can take almost any empire in history and apply the revelation story to it. thats why the new testament is smartly written, it is so vague it can be interpreted a million different ways. dont try and look into the future, it can't be done.
edit on 29-6-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the future Blue Star Kachina could also be the sudden arrival of a great Gamma Ray burst at our solar systems location some 26,000 light years away at the Galactic Core Black-Hole which will likely result in the 'Blue Sky' that will be seen both day & night here on the Earth,
as the Blue Kachina Star

but from the perspective of a Heaven situated God...or from the 'visions' of a Prophet... the matter of Past-Present-Future is moot it is only the linear time oriented humans who see a long ago Galactic Core Gamma Ray Burst as not being the Present...but only a Past event that has not yet transpired, hence it is a future event....

a GRB (blue light destructive beam of energy) was released 26k years ago.... has it not become a reality for Earth that is still some 26k light-years away...the Blue Kachina destruction is in our destiny (past present future combined)

thanks
edit on th30140407806529412014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30140407821629432014 by St Udio because: 2 woids

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Yeshua (aka Jesus) lived like a monkey. If its good enough for him, why not us, are we special? Its the intent of our desires that should make us mindful (greed, pride, selfishness), not so much the material object itself.

But we moving away from purpose of this thread.

He did not throw poo at people and if he lived like a monkey that would have greatly influenced this thread but perhaps you ment that in a different way. I am just having a hard time with the comparison but i understand the rest of your post. I have to tell you that you are special just as all are. We would all die without material objects or some great knowledge and there is a balance that should be maintained.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Its the constant greed for materialism that drives humanity away from God. Yeshua (aka Jesus) could walk naked without desire for anything else, nothing. I like to think that people that achieve that state are special. I am not.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes good point. Although some prophecies hint that an object might hit the earth it could very well be a gamma ray that is the Blue Star Kachina.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

you can choose to live in poverty but no one really likes being homeless nowadays. again original sin is something that shouldn't be believed. you make a strawman full of greed, pride and selfishness. not everyone desires that.

They are not strawmen. They come between you and God. Of course, not everyone desires that, but desire is a temptation that can lead you into all sorts of things that are really not the best for you. Sure you can spend all your time chasing the latest things, but where will that really get you in the end? Does it actually make you happy? Leave you feeling satisfied with yourself or fulfilled? There's just going to be a new and better gadget released tomorrow or a few months down the road ... and there you go, off again keeping up with the Joneses ...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Some might find this line of thought Interesting, that the second coming will occur in Damascus, Syria!

www.askelm.com...

"
Written by the prophet Jeremiah. 2 This single prophecy given in six consecutive chapters begins with a remarkable statement that seems almost unbelievable at first. Part of the problem in understanding this statement (for us modern interpreters in our western societies) is because the King James Version gives an awkward rendition of the Hebrew in the first verse of the prophecy. Let me translate directly from the Hebrew what it actually states:

An Oracle. A word of Yahweh against the Land of Hadrach. And Damascus [shall be] a resting place for Him [a place of repose or domicile for Yahweh], for on Yahweh [shall be] the eye of humanity [that is, all humans will turn their eyes toward Yahweh in Damascus] and all of the Tribes of Israel [shall also turn their eyes toward Yahweh in Damascus]."

• Zecharaiah 9:1

Even the writers of the Dead Sea Scrolls 8 knew this teaching. Their writings show that they considered Jerusalem and the Temple to be corrupt in the 2nd century B.C.E., so they began to call themselves "the People of Damascus," to the meaning that they read in this very prophecy we are now considering.
"

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
you assume that god is the answer to greed pride and selfishness. desire is natural and can't be helped. can desires not be moral? can i not desire to help ppl?

straw man

desire doesn't have to lead to action.
psychopaths act on desire alone ignoring logic and morals.

edit on 29-6-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes that's the choice. Do we live good life's or selfish. That there will be those in power to lead us away from their good life / god.

They warn of this paths hidden threats. They also say someone will show us the correct path again before its to late.

Is that happening now bad enough to the war over it? Is the path their God, godless or a better good / god?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Dianec

Something to mention on the 1/3 references there in Revelation. There is another one in the book of Zechariah that should be mentioned as well.

Zechariah 13

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

The book of Zechariah is full of end time prophesies. And many of them seem to be referencing the same events as Revelation. A few to consider.

Zechariah 3-8 and 9. Also Zechariah 4 and 6. These prophesies touch on who are the Branches. The Witnesses of Revelation 11.

Zechariah 5. It's the whore of Babylon.

Zechariah 14. Battle of Armageddon and it's aftermath.

Thought you would want to know.

And something to consider on the Fatima prophesies. In Daniel 11 verses 5 through 9 there is a prophecy about how the kingdoms of the north and south make a treaty and then the south breaks it and attacks the north. Also it states that this is an end time event in verse 6. So I would postulate this. Is verses 7 and 8 referring to an end time attack on Rome?

Something to think about.

Thank you for this information. I knew Ezekiel and Daniel did a lot of prophetic work but don't recall having ever read Zechariah. Perhaps it can help to bring clarity on other areas. Some of this stuff goes over my head, and this is the reason I find discussing it helps.

With regard to Rome being attacked I would say it's possible because the new war is terrorism. It may be unlikely but if the Pope brokers a peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, (through this continuous praying with them), and this in turn makes some group somewhere mad, they could try it. Of course terrorism makes no sense so it could happen for any reason. Are there groups who have an unsettled grievance toward the Catholic Church? I'm not aware of any but you never know. One could develop.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Here's where I happen to question the meaning of Blue Star. A Star should stay in the night sky, depending on seasons and how bright it is can bestow it's color. White is the norm, some blinking and even switching hues of colors. Now with a comet, it happens to run it's course and swing back every so many years. So one could say we might have had a few Blue Stars already if using Comet Holmes as being the Blue Star.

Now going with the star idea, Space Station actually is blue sometimes and sits in the south. Seems to show itself just after dusk and follows the sun. Yet, if I remember. A Star shall Fall from the Heavens and as it falls it turns Blue. With most prophecies and how things get mixed up is how one uses Todays Understandings and not what was used in their day. Many different ideas on the blue star as so with the web. One could use Internet, WWW or one could use our Satellites which create a web around the Earth. Although we also have Lay Lines, elect wires that can also be placed into said WWW.

As for the Blue Star prophecy, it is not clear if said star stays Blue, hangs out or passes like comet Holmes did. Then one is off Looking for other things to ref's to compare, explore and build ones idea of said Time Of Sorrows. While one is doing all this, you lose Time. One of the most possible ways one Can be Deceived is by following prophecies!

Notice how when something actually happens, most either jump to prophecies or claim it's the start of one. Take the Blood Moons, it started in Jan 2014 just to catch peoples attention as to keep them off Balance. Things are happening right now and never do hear anything on the News!

Crap! I started Purgatory in 2007 when I moved to KS. Took 3 yrs to work my way Out of Purgatory; so I got the 3 Yrs of darkness instead of days! More like breaking down what was storied in my Box of understanding! Until one break's Free from the Worlds Ideas on How it Should Be, you just follow.

When one Walks with Christ, God, it just means your Connected, you know your actions can either bring one up or tear them down, proven Fact. Christ never told Satan to F Off, toss out some blows, just saw Him as he Was. Yet when the People hear of evil, off to war, avoidance, look the other way. People are taught this small Lie. If Christ never met Satan that day, would He be Christ Today?

Sorry, slid a bit off tone. We are close to the end of whatever is going to happen. Going to be a Great Show so might as well get ready, change your tune if need be and Follow what is in Your Heart. Follow what the World says and all one can do is Pray for them.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Actually it has happen before, many times! History today is filled with as many holes as we have drilling for OIL! Fall of Rome, Start of Holy Church, Black Death, WW1, many times has Man gone through something so great; Everything Changed!

Why it is hard to find any Proof? It is hidden, stored and under lock and key! Or Burned! The rest is use as story telling to hide this from us. Since one can not go back during those times, it would be hard to know what was in their mind while writing down something. Much less Seeing something Way over their Heads for that matter!

Yet, different areas of the World actually Tell the same story using their understanding of it so each story told from different places around the world can match up. They never met, knew either one existed, yet seen the same thing just told from their point of view.

As for the Bible, it was done on purpose, mixed up, left out Chapters and maybe even rewritten! Here we have Wars over Who's God is Better yet it was the same God they saw! So it would seem no matter What Ver of God one Follows. Most of them clearly Missed all the Good Point's ones God Actually Said. lol

As for Road Signs, you will only see them if you learn to be in today, some call it Now. The world wants you to plan for tomorrow, next month even years! Yet so much time is spent either bring something up from days long gone or how you need to get ready for tomorrow, you miss out on whats happening Today.

Today, if finding a problem, stop. Is it from something long over due or happening Now. Most of the time just stopping, questioning and choosing, problem gone. If somehow came back to bite you in the @, should have taken care of it then. The idea of Tomorrow is a trap since anything can happen Today to end your life. Check stupid list in 1,000 ways to Die!

People now days have a hard time Sleeping. Not because of Todays doings, because of thinking of tomorrow, next month and so on. Then just having a good day, someone has to notice and come try to down ones day. I would think one would say, " Having a Good Day are You?" Please show me How to have one!" Nope!

As The World Turns, another one's gone wacko! Death and distruction are Key while Good Happenings only last a Day if that! Funny how the News never actually shows anything Good unless it's spread out on YT and others out there so they Have Too so as not to lose Face.

You are Here! Stay with that idea and notice How Life seems at Peace Now. Hey, just for that moment it Was There, right? Then your mind rushed in to push it away, right? Stop, take a breath, then do whats needs to be done. Try it for a day, not so simple.

Hint: Road Sign.

Peace

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Except most of them Facts Are Not even Facts. Just another possible idea out there to explain it all so one has not to bother having to Find Out for Themselves. Best way if you ask me. Most do what is told or what everyone is doing so as to Fit In. Then single out the Oddball spreading Lies so as not to have to face Life yourself. Why hate, anger, unjust, keeps going. One would rather see anothers downfall while avoiding the attention to their own.

Funny! Was not ISIS some God or ???? way back in 1980's? Female if not mistaking, just can not place it......................??? Whats up with using old used up names anyway? My Bad, forgot using ones imagination is consider Wrong these days! Quick! Grab the Pill's before I wake Up! lol

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That was Between line 6 in chap ? and 9.

Where does it say that at the start of said Church. There were more Deaths from The Church then all the Worlds Wars put together? One could Claim by Itself it Was The End while the church came into Being! If anything to Fear, it Would Be The Church!

They are the First to go, right? So 7 of them having Learned became Angels for the next round of Man. Since being a Judge, one would have to have Been, experenced and learned The Point! By Law, Judges follow a set of rules passed down from man, Angels follow another Rule Man has been Avoiding for quite some time now.

Then again, way back in time before Man. Another kind of People existed on Earth. Jinn! Story goes as followed. Man came from the sky, killed off most of the Jinn and now you know why another story goes as followed. Jenn are evil spirits way before man, never to be trusted and out to get you!

Then something happened, Man brought war within itself and placed the Evil Ones; Watchers to the middle of the earth. Some Jinn starting noticing the Children of Man had something Special so started to protect them themselves. Yet, Man claims Jinn are evil spirits from long ago, before Man even.

Only thing that is left is to toss ones hands up and say I'm not fighting Any Ones Stupid Wars! I'm doing it my way and spreading what Joy I have Left! Oh, Look! A little fellow on my wall. How you come to have so many colors? Allow me to take you outside to see wonders outside my house!

Takes just 2-4 min's to give kindness, consideration and hopefully it passes around someday.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I try to stay in the present moment but it's very hard. I am not sure I'll ever perfect that and I really want to. My best memories are from moments where I was in the moment, thus attending fully to what was in front of me. It's a future oriented world and it's stressful at times. It feels like I'm being carried along a river sometimes due to the energy out there.

I'm always happy to be reminded to look at what's in front of me (stay focused/one road sign at a time). It is seriously something I conveniently don't remember yet is probably one of the healthiest things for centering self.

I read your precious post on the blue star. I've seen pictures people have captured of the blue star (or the comet someone mentioned herein). I'm not sure why that is in dispute since it looked blue and that fits the criteria. Maybe I need to re-read the posts. This prophecy was written closer to our time and in our Country so maybe its a good one to keep cross referencing. I'm not aware of a blue star in the bible though. Maybe wormwood.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why do High Stars ATS'es dwell on differences? Beliefs change over time anyways, Afterinfinity did come off cold somewhat, must actually Like your Thoughts!

Scientist, Oh My! Most would never stake such a Claim! So He must know Facts do not Exist, only ideas of something that could be true yet can not be proven since it is just the start of something larger. Plus even then, Life does happen to toss out the impossible now and then while you gather whats left of the claims of it being Fact.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join