It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Descends On Mars, Curiosity NASA, June 23

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I thought I's post this for all that like this sort of thing (odd) to see. I really have no idea if this is a real object or a camera artifact or pixel thing going on..but it's something!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...[/url ]

[url=http://]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-KGYXNlvo

Published on Jun 26, 2014 www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-6-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"Proof" of absolutely NOTHING. The f*** did I just watch?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Forgive me I am a total layman on the subject, but is it not more likely to be the sun or one of the moons?

@ poster above; I see no mention of "proof" in the OP
edit on 27-6-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I believe that this was Phobos.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

are you refering to the group of white pixels.
How have you reached the conclusion that it is a UFO when there is absolutely no detail of the suposed object?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Don't know what its ..but if one were to look at the above OP video and follow the link to you tube ..a couple of links are on there to NASA ..anyway shows light source above mountains ...then below mountains. Other than that I have no idea..just put it out there for you folks to see..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

" I really have no idea if this is a real object or a camera artifact or pixel thing going on"
From the OP

Not sure where you got this idea: "How have you reached the conclusion that it is a UFO when there is absolutely no detail of the suposed object?"

The title of the thread is the title of the video, so many people patronizing OP when in reality they need to learn to read ...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

" I really have no idea if this is a real object or a camera artifact or pixel thing going on"
From the OP

Not sure where you got this idea: "How have you reached the conclusion that it is a UFO when there is absolutely no detail of the suposed object?"

The title of the thread is the title of the video, so many people patronizing OP when in reality they need to learn to read ...

You took the words out of my brain lol!! Thanks ...we must remember there are a few not so bright people around and they just like to stir the pot, so to say! lol!! or just be mean to be mean

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

From the OP

hey matey you chose the title for this thread and you chose to use UFO in the title.

There is nothing to see but two photographs that contain a cluster of detailess white pixels.

Nuff said

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

I was thinking that.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

From the OP

hey matey you chose the title for this thread and you chose to use UFO in the title.

There is nothing to see but two photographs that contain a cluster of detailess white pixels.

Nuff said

As I said, learn to read. I didn't start this thread or name it, thanks for proving my point, enjoy your day.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Just another lame thread where the OP has failed to apply any logic.

The two photographs show nothing more than a group of white pixels with absolutely no detail. How in the world is that a UFO?

A great example of the need to filter certain threads before they are allowed onto the forums.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Hahaah!! sometimes you just have to ignore stupid lol!!

Anyway..I only saw one light source in the two photo's (or video) that stood out ..one above mountains and one below..nothing to do with proof or anything ..just put it out there for fun and such.. I am a in the "I don't know" camp, on most things like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I really hate when white speck/dot offered as evidence of anything.

Mainly because debunkers thrive on such threads. They just love it.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's in more then one shot even when the rover moved?
but then on some shots it's not there.

But it is in the same place on first two, so im saying pixel.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

OP pic.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

little movement but not there..
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

All the pictures are on page 665.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...#/?slide=665

edit on 27-6-2014 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Folks, give the OP a break..
UFO = Unidentified Floating Object

It cannot be a moon as it is "setting" in Front of the mountain’s.
Cool to talk about tho.......

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

If real, and that's a huge if, it's just Martian swamp gas

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
seems like there's a new rendition of this story every few weeks..

i'm wondering what happens when a speck of dirt or something manages to find itself on the lens..
"zomg, a UFO has been following the mars rover!!"

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

But it is in the same place on first two, so im saying pixel.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Sure looks like a pixelcraft to me too. A gif would show it but I don't even know how to make one. Sad, I know.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Folks, give the OP a break..
UFO = Unidentified Floating Object

It cannot be a moon as it is "setting" in Front of the mountain’s.
Cool to talk about tho.......

You are the perfect poster

Yes..what you said! That's why I put it out there ..just to share and such. I thought it was kind of cool..the way it shows it above the mountains ..then below..nothing more nothing less..just one of those Mmmmm things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join