It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is Enough!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I agree. I just wonder what will be the tipping point for America. I mean in the 1700's it was the tea tax.. One of these days the government is going to just do something outrageous, and they will think it's just another drop in the bucket. But that one last drop will just set everyone off. They need to realize what is happening and fix it. For everyone's sake.

They don't want to fix it and have no intentions to do so. Stay calm and be vigilant, don't fall in their snares, they have every intention and will be successful at it. Just don't be so naive to think that an outright rebellion is going to stop them. Thats what they want. Don't give them what they want. It would be a massacre.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: txinfidel

I agree. I just wonder what will be the tipping point for America. I mean in the 1700's it was the tea tax.. One of these days the government is going to just do something outrageous, and they will think it's just another drop in the bucket. But that one last drop will just set everyone off. They need to realize what is happening and fix it. For everyone's sake.

They don't want to fix it and have no intentions to do so. Stay calm and be vigilant, don't fall in their snares, they have every intention and will be successful at it. Just don't be so naive to think that an outright rebellion is going to stop them. Thats what they want. Don't give them what they want. It would be a massacre.

I hope it never has to come to that. I wish that those in the Congress, and those in the White House look at all the mess they have created. I just want one of them to wake up one morning and be like.

"Man, we really screwed this up bad. Well, let's fix it."

I am sure that will NEVER happen so long as lobbyists and super elite line the pockets of DC. But I can still dream...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have a dream..that one day...we will all vote via Facebook...

Then I vote that Facebook goes away.

This is not a game.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Emerys

I actually said that I would never do that, if you actually read my post

What you actually said is that you wouldn't do it alone.

That you are planning on organizing, building, and then fighting.

Sounds like a valid threat to me.

Organize my information. Build a group of like minded people. Fight for my rights. Did I every say with violence??? Go find a hole to hide in somewhere. People like you are what is wrong with this country. I am done responding to you and your absurd accusations.

Oh...I see...so when you said this...

When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late. Before the military is too strong for our numbers to fight against.

Kind of sounds like you are advocating violence...why else would you be concerned about the military being to strong to "fight against"???

Are you backing down now...or maybe you just realized how dumb the idea was in the first place?

For the love of all that is holy... Will you please pick up the phone and contact the secret service yourself? If you don't, I am and in doing so I am going to name you as an accomplice.

I removed my mattress tag the other day. Tell them that as well.
edit on 6/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I hope it never has to come to that. I wish that those in the Congress, and those in the White House look at all the mess they have created. I just want one of them to wake up one morning and be like.

"Man, we really screwed this up bad. Well, let's fix it."

I am sure that will NEVER happen so long as lobbyists and super elite line the pockets of DC. But I can still dream...

Sadly it doesn't work like that. There pockets are lined and they are far too concerned with power and dominance to give a crap about people like you and me.

Read the Bible sometime, maybe it would help.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Emerys

I actually said that I would never do that, if you actually read my post

What you actually said is that you wouldn't do it alone.

That you are planning on organizing, building, and then fighting.

Sounds like a valid threat to me.

Organize my information. Build a group of like minded people. Fight for my rights. Did I every say with violence??? Go find a hole to hide in somewhere. People like you are what is wrong with this country. I am done responding to you and your absurd accusations.

Oh...I see...so when you said this...

When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late. Before the military is too strong for our numbers to fight against.

Kind of sounds like you are advocating violence...why else would you be concerned about the military being to strong to "fight against"???

Are you backing down now...or maybe you just realized how dumb the idea was in the first place?

For the love of all that is holy... Will you please pick up the phone and contact the secret service yourself? If you don't, I am and in doing so am going to name you as an accomplice.

lol. Tell them so stop by. Tell them I am the house with the American made car in the driveway, with the America flag flying, and the fridge full of America beer. They are free to have some while we laugh at the thought of this being a real "threat".

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
First world problems. For most of the world life is hard and dangerous. For most of American history people had real problems getting freedoms. And now when we are the free and prosperous people have make up things to be afraid of like the UN. I mean come on people, read a little history. Things may not be perfect but, compared to the rest of our history you have it made.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Alert

Within the listings of open positions on the United Nation’s career page is a relatively new posting seeking applications for a Disarmament, Demobilization, and Re-integration (DDR) officer for their New York headquarters. The job listing is advertised as being financed for a year at least, where the DDR officer will be utilized in the “planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of DDR programmes, operations and other related activities in the country or region concerned.” The “counrty or region concerned” seems to be New York City, USA.1

Wrong, that job is for Timor - try reading the actual advertisement....
www.un.org...

DDR must be integrated into the entire peace process from the peace negotiations through peacekeeping and follow-on peacebuilding activities in Timor-Leste.

edit on 24-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
Yeah...........But!
...we want to keep it that way...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The U.N. has many faces of disguise.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

BAM. You are right on the money. I am waiting. I am waiting for more people to get pissed off. If I was to go up to the white house solo with a flaming bottle in my hand, I'd be dead before I got close to the fence. Then I would be portrayed by MSM as another "crazy". I am following my founding father's. Organize. Build. And then Fight.

I actually think you deserve a visit from the secret service.

I actually think it is the moral obligation of this website to notify the proper authorities of threats against the white house and our country.

No legitimate threat was introduced into this thread by anyone other they you. On that alone I've suggested to the Mods you curtail your childish posturing and Immediately refrain from intimidating members of this forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Its not about our lives being better than most. Our lives are better because so many have died fighting for us to live like this. I refuse to watch all their hard work and sacrifice just get flushed down the toilet by greedy corrupt politicians!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash
Spread marksmanship where EVER you can and buy a 7.62 rifle.Its a better round than the woman's .223

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: hellobruce

The U.N. has many faces of disguise.

Generally it is white with black or blue lettering - what else is around?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I've been asking myself the same thing for a long time now...

CHEERS to you and all who value their Freedom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join