It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz UFO images....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi all, I have been interested to read the posts here on UFO sightings. For almost 5 years I have witnessed unusual activity in the local skies here in Sydney, and I am presently involved in researching the activity. I have even seen a hovering 'disc shaped object' disappear in front of my eyes. In most cases I am the only witness, and in some of my pics I have used Photoshop to try to cut through the 'light,smoke and field'. Early in the sightings I detected an 'arrival pattern' around sunrise time, and that is why I have witnessed many sightings....some of my images are online:

EDIT: Link removed.

I noticed that you are trying to sell your photos on CD-Rom. Sorry, no advertising allowed without Admin permission.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Chris, please u2u me the link, I wanna see em mate!

fellow sydneysider

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"EDIT: Link removed.

I noticed that you are trying to sell your photos on CD-Rom. Sorry, no advertising allowed without Admin permission."

I noticed that you are trying to claim copyright on any photos posted online here. No thank you. Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris beacham
I noticed that you are trying to claim copyright on any photos posted online here. No thank you. Chris

? where's it say that?

new topics

top topics

join