It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking gun proof of ‘Israeli teen kidnapping’ false flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Hilux1996
This story and the explanation for it like I said makes perfect sense

If you like blaming the jews for everything... with no proof, like this thread.

Yep, "the jews", all of em, for "everything", every single thing. Yep that sure is what was said, wasn't it. Nice attempt at a deceptive strawman tactic. So you find nothing odd about the prediction of 3 teen girls kidnapped? Come On man what's it going to take for you to raise an eyebrow at least?

Has hamas kidnapped teens before? That would be something if Isreal predicted within a week the 1st ever kidnapping of Israeli teens.

I think they've just been getting their way with the Palestinians for so long that they barely even try to hide their corruption anymore. They commit their crimes in the open and hardly anyone bats an eye.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How to fortify and keep the Lie going!

Mother of kidnapped teen to address UN

The mother of kidnapped teenager Naftali Fraenkel is to address the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva on Tuesday and call for the immediate release of the three Israeli boys.

Rachel Sprecher Fraenkel may be accompanied by Iris Yifrach and Bat-Galim Shaar, parents of Eyal Yifrach and Gil-ad Shaar, but the two are not slated to speak at the summit.

Fraenkel is expected to appeal for international condemnation of the abduction and call for pressure to urge the kidnappers to free the yeshiva students.

Mother of kidnapped teen to address the UN

I think this is part of the Propaganda piece from Israel. Because as I and others have said in this thread. What possible motive would Hamas have to do this? None!

If this turns out to be real then it is Israel's doing. It's way too obvious it is a False Flag!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
What possible motive would Hamas have to do this?

What possible motive could the Hamas terrorists to attack Israel with rockets?

Remember Hamas terrorists have vowed to destroy Israel - it is part of their charter.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This just goes to show how despicable the Zionists are and how they have programmed some of the population into Racist Cowards. And all because they didn't like the reconciliation between Hamas and Fatah!

A facebook page created by Zionist supporters calling for the murder of innocent people on a daily basis. Well I hope Facebook with any decency will shut this pathetic page and report the members to the authorities!

More than 16,000 Israelis have joined a Facebook page that calls for the murder of a Palestinian every hour until three missing Israeli settler teens are located. The page is titled “Until the boys are back, every hour we shoot a terrorist.”

The page was launched as the Israeli army continued violent raids, curfews and closures across the occupied West Bank and shot dead Ahmad Sabarin, a Palestinian youth.

It's disgusting!

Israeli Cowards Facebook Page - Kill a Palestinian Every Hour

Gonna back this up with a link from the Mainstream Media regarding this facebook page before anyone starts shouting BS!

Israeli Facebook Page
edit on 25-6-2014 by Hilux1996 because: Extra info

edit on 25-6-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join