It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw this earlier today on the disclose tv site but did not have a chance to watch it yet. Looking forward to it tomorrow. Glad to see it brought to discussion here.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This brings this topic into play nicely. There is NOTHING new about the mystery about hollow Earth, or beings whether originally from this planet, stranded, or just visiting residing in places all over Earth, but the fact that they are now slowly making it known, makes me wonder... what can be next?

There may be an Ancient Earth INSIDE Earth

Peace, NRE.
S&F

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, it was pretty entertaining but not exactly something I'd put too much stock in as being accurate or true. But as far as something kinda fun to watch I thought it was alright.

One major problem I had with it was that they kept showing the Egyptian wall carvings of the alleged helicopter, spaceship, tank, etc. which are known to a hoax, or if not an intentional hoax they were a mistake claiming to be advanced tech.

Whenever you see someone putting up false information as true it makes everything else that goes along with it even more questionable. Obviously sometimes mistakes are made and that doesn't automatically make everything else wrong too, but it does shake up the credibility of those who present bad info.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

One major problem I had with it was that they kept showing the Egyptian wall carvings of the alleged helicopter, spaceship, tank, etc. which are known to a hoax, or if not an intentional hoax they were a mistake claiming to be advanced tech.

When, and how was this proven to be a hoax? Source?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

"Whenever you see someone putting up false information as true it makes everything else that goes along with it even more questionable. Obviously sometimes mistakes are made and that doesn't automatically make everything else wrong too, but it does shake up the credibility of those who present bad info. "

This is SO very important to know and remember when entering this forum, or trying to discredit everything, when someone is presented with information, the dissection, research, and continuous gaining of knowledge is meant for the individual, to do as much or as little as they choose.

There were at least 20 or more pieces of separate information in that short video, so it will take me some more time, even though my last post was pointing out that even today this (even though sometimes hard to believe) info is now being spoon fed to the masses, most of whom never heard of almost all of what the video is about.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

He is referring to the explanation of "overwriting "...

overwriting hieroglyphs

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Interesting vid if translation is accurate, ive been getting interested in the reasons for the start of world war 2 , and i keep coming to the conclusion, that it was Antarctica and Germany's interest. I believe ive read most of this info before but some info there is new to me. I believe there's a lot more to this story, connected ww2. I just wonder how much we don't know.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

The reason behind ANY war is the almighty dollar!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

I've seen on other sites that Hitler had a time traveling machine, and the U.S. got it from him, but then buried it in one of the poles... north, or south... can't remember. But probably the Anarctic. They are said to have guards there around the clock. They pose as people studying the melting ice burg, but that's just a cover.

They don't want the time traveling machine to fall into the wrong hands.

Maybe that had something to do with WWII.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

This is SO very important to know and remember when entering this forum, or trying to discredit everything, when someone is presented with information, the dissection, research, and continuous gaining of knowledge is meant for the individual, to do as much or as little as they choose.

Such an intelligent reply.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't know for sure that it was a hoax either. It could have just been a mistake by whoever saw it first, I don't know for sure. But in either case it's known to not be modern tech now so the result is the same.

To me it's at least a great example that things aren't always what they appear and that regardless of how convincing something looks on the surface, if it seems too amazing to believe, you need to be extra careful to verify it's true.

This mentions it here. But coastkid has another link too. Thanx coastkid.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

This story sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Maps portraying specific locations 300 years before their time, UFO's destroying ships and causing a US fleet to turn around, and Hitler's obsession with the holy grail being at an Antarctic Atlantis...this is just...ugh.

Yes, there are probably classified details regarding Germany's involvement in Antarctic operations, but the above story is just so far out there that it is just unbelievable...and in a bad way.

I have shared below, a peer reviewed analysis of Germany's involvement in the Antarctic. It also touches on some of the above stories. I haven't read through it all, but i guarantee that the findings in it, are so much more reliable than anything you will find in a documentary. Here are some of the conclusions made in the paper:

Conclusions:

Using the knowledge of Antarctica that has developed since the late 1930s, and reading the abundant reports of expeditions from the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, it can be stated with confidence that the unsubstantiated claims made by Szabo (1947), Mattern and Friedrich (1975), Friedrich(1979),Stevens(1997,2003),Farrell(2005)and Choron (date unknown) about a supposed secret German base in Antarctica, or about its re-supply by U-boats, are entirely fallacious. That applies also to the vast bulk of what Robert (2005a, 2005b, 2005c) writes on the subject of Britain’s supposed secret war in Antarctica.

Critical and comprehensive examination of all the available evidence in the light of what we know today about Antarctica and its science and history indicates the following:

1 - The Germans did not construct a secret base in Dronning Maud Land before, during or immediately after World War II.

2 - During, and immediately after World War II, British activities in Antarctica took place far to the west of Dronning Maud Land, on and to the west of the Antarctic Peninsula; the British did not construct a secret base in Dronning Maud Land from which to observe hypothetical German activities; nor did the British undertake military activity of any kind against a secret German base in Dronning Maud Land.

3 - Neither during Operation Highjump in the south- ern summer of 1946–1947, nor during the US Ant- arctic Expedition of 1940–1941 did the Americans manifest any special interest in Dronning Maud Land or in the possibility that there might be or have been a German base there.

4 - When the Americans did land in Dronning Maud Land, in February 1955, it was to reconnoitre for a suitable place for an airstrip; they manifested no interest in the possibility of German bases being there;

5 - Three secret nuclear explosions were made in the atmosphere south of Cape Town in 1958; they took place not over Dronning Maud Land, but in the upper atmosphere at heights of between 160 and 750km above sea level, and between 2280 and 3500km north of Dronning Maud Land. Radiation data from the ice sheet show that there could not have been any nuclear explosions in the atmosphere above Dronning Maud Land in 1958;

6 - The vast extent of the southern winter pack ice would have prevented German U-boats from reaching the shores of Dronning Maud Land from May to August 1945. In addition there is no channel through which U-boats could have penetrated the mountains of Dronning Maud Land to moor in some hypothetical underground cavern where they could have been serviced;

7 - The words of Byrd in the El Mercurio article of 5 March 1947 have been mistranslated in a way that suggests that he was talking about the dangers of flying saucers. What he did refer to was the threat to US security of Soviet planes that could attack the USA across the polar regions, and of the dangers inherent in a world that was rapidly shrinking.

8 - The Americans on Operation Highjump were not attacked by flying saucers, they did not lose four planes as a result of enemy opposition, and they did not leave Antarctica unexpectedly early because of such action, but because of the early onset of winter.

I found the paper on google, and it is attached by WikiLeaks, so i don't think it will share successfully here. Here are two links though. The first takes you directly to a download, the second takes you to a cached copy:

https:// wikileaks . org /gifiles/attach/49/49783_.pdf

http:// webcache . googleusercontent . com / search?q =cache : ggCMszbpO8QJ : https:// wikileaks . org /gifiles/attach/49/49783_.pdf

Sorry for the numerous spaces, but you should be able to read the paper if you copy any of the links, and paste it into the URL, before deleting the spaces. It may work then.
edit on 18-6-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Okay, so I learned something new. Thanks.

But, don't you find it just a bit... what's the word? Uncanny? These symbols look sooooo much like our tech of today?
Was it really a "mistake" that the symbols appeared this way when over-laid? Did ancient man know somehow that this would happen?

I just find that too weird to be a coincidence. Maybe because I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sled735 you sure do know how to capture attention with these thread titles.
For a minute I thought the gods had returned.
Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

For your reading pleasure:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, HelloBruce. I had it right the first time; It was the German's, not the Russians. Now I've messed up my OP. Too late to change it back to how I had it in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

This story sounds absolutely ridiculous.

300 year old maps, UFO's destroying ships and causing a US fleet to turn around, and Hitler's obsession with the holy grail being at an Antarctic Atlantis...this is just...ugh.

Of course it sounds ridiculous, because it is just a silly made up story.

But it does show some people here are not interested in the truth, just silly made up stories. A cursory viewing of the video shows it has a non existent destroyer, planes that were not within several thousand km of where they were supposed to be, and a aircraft carrier that had been scrapped that was supposed to be there.

But hey, let us ignore the facts as it has Hitler, UFO's and the "Anunnaki "
edit on 18-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I had it right the first time; It was the German's, not the Russians.

No, it is a russian video - just listen to it, and look at the credits....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

All the more reason for you to be careful in what you believe. Going with your gut rather than your head can lead you into problems sometimes. Your desire to believe in something special or paranormal is exactly what the Snake Oil Salesmen of the world are looking for. I'm not saying to deny anything that doesn't fit the normal boring official story, but you have to be careful. You'd be shocked how many absolutely crazy things actually turn out to be explained by something simple. It happens all the time.

For example, have you seen the Island or Lake that looks just like an Indian's Head from the air??? You'd never know it from ground level but from the air it looks just like an Indian Head with Headdress full of feathers. It's totally amazing but completely natural.

I'll try and fine it and post it for you. EDIT: It's a mountain range. Called the Badlands Guardian. Look it up on google. You'll love it.
edit on 18-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

For your reading pleasure:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed, old maps do exist, but you have to consider the sources of such texts. The sources used in that thread are not the most reliable, and i wouldn't trust anything until the history of the maps were completely validated...

Besides, i don't really care for the map described in the OP, as it is just a marginal part of an overly ridiculous story...Whoever came up with it, seems to have just conglomerated a bunch of Nazi conspiracies, all in the hopes of attracting the gullible...

I am open to interesting or alternative stories, but when they are as ridiculous as this one, and have some of their pertinent points dis-proven by current knowledge and peer reviewed papers, the likelihood of it being legitimate isn't very high. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is an abortion..........really....propapaganda with a capital p

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join