It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama was actually smart in regards to the middle east

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I am no Obama fan, in fact if you need any proof just look into my past posts. Tonight I read an article that was linked to drudge that Dick Cheney wrote.

online.wsj.com...

After I read this paragraph I couldnt help but notice that I stopped and reread it several times, stunned.

In the face of this threat, Mr. Obama is busy ushering America's adversaries into positions of power in the Middle East. First it was the Russians in Syria. Now, in a move that defies credulity, he toys with the idea of ushering Iran into Iraq. Only a fool would believe American policy in Iraq should be ceded to Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terror.

Now think about that for a minute. In one fell swoop, Obama has "potentially" tied up Russia with Syria (although the Ukrainians would beg to differ) and also made Iran become preoccupied with fighting the Sunni movement in Iraq. Im sure he didnt actually masterfully plan out the arab spring and hope it turned into this but this situation could actually be to our benefit. If Isis or whatever they want to call themselves this week becomes a lil stronger then they serve as a potential threat to both the rest of Syria AND Iran. If Russia backs Syria like they said they would, it could potentially back them off of the European front a bit. Tactically, its almost genius in that Obama is having our enemies fight one another with out us having to get involved...tho like I said a second ago Im sure that he didnt actually plan for it to go down like this.

Now before everybody says what about all the time we spent in Iraq and all the losses we took, ect., and why are we just giving up, think about the first Iraq war and what happened. We rolled in there an in about a week we rolled back out because all the Iraqis ran for cover. Now think about what happened when we first rolled in to Iraq again, with Saddam supposedly having one of the largest armys on earth, they pretty much tucked tail and ran and fought back geurilla style over several years because they didnt have the cojones to stand and fight. What happened when Isis rolled in? They all just put down their guns and ran as far and as fast as they could...anybody else seeing a pattern here? Whenever we ended up leaving Iraq, it would fall to whoever had the guts to take it. If this actually plays out to the way I see this getting played out, then our men wouldnt have died in vain, unlike they would have if we continued to try and fail to set up a democratic government in a region that has no idea of what democracy and freedom actually are.

Im willing to bet that Russia doesnt actually get involved with Syria but at the very least Iran will be getting involved with this conflict. Isis is sunni islam and Iran is shia islam...they hate each other more then the LA gangs hate somebody wearing the wrong color on the wrong block. Isis has vowed to take down Shia holy sites and kill shia followers, this only pretty much makes Iran have to get involved in order for them to make sure that this violence doesnt spill over onto their boarders.

I know I rambled on there for a bit but what does ATS think about this? Could this actually work to our advantage in the long run by tying up our enemies or is this all gonna back fire on us like always?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

You get peace prizes for that kinda planning.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Obama is far from the mastermind of anything, look to the heads of the CIA/NSA for that, they don't serve 4 (possibly 8) year terms

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Thank you, thank you...like Obama I didnt do anything for it but will be happy to take the money and accolades that come with it

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bulding up to the Perfect Storm.

ISIS Rebels in Iraq and Syria, sponsored by the Saudi regime. Throw in the South Caucauses Chechens which are also funded by Saudi Arabia.

Iran & Iraqi government siding together......

You end up with 2 powerful groups either side of the Persian Gulf.....which ideally, end up at war with each other and totally destroy each other......

Israel then remains as the only power in the Mideast, and their expansionist plans continue after this coming Great Mideast war.

Only thing we have to suffer in the West is sporadic oil supply and price increases in the meantime.

Its genius....whoever planned it. Arab against Arab....Sunni against Shia,

The Cradle of Civilsation (Iraq) will become the tomb of civilsation aswell.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia

Its genius....whoever planned it. Arab against Arab....Sunni against Shia,

The Cradle of Civilsation (Iraq) will become the tomb of civilsation aswell.

Apparently their "God" planned it, because its been that way for over a thousand years, western intervention is nothing more than observation...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Tonight I read an article that was linked to drudge that Dick Cheney wrote.

So you really care what Dick Cheney has to say about Iraq? Dick Cheney, mastermind of this half-ass plan to remake the middle east through invasion and nation building?

The guy is the very definition of a war monger not to mention a profiteer. He was front and center lying to people about WMDs and the threat that Iraq posed to the US to justify two BS wars to kick off this plan to reshape the middle east. They used 9/11 and the fear of terrorism to ensure passage of the Patriot Act and create the massive domestic spying apparatus.

If Obama wanted to do the right thing, he'd do the exact opposite of whatever Dick Cheney was advising. If it were up to Dick Cheney, we'd in perpetual war.
edit on 2014-6-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If Obama wanted to do the right thing, he'd do the exact opposite of whatever Dick Cheney was advising. If it were up to Dick Cheney, we'd in perpetual war.

Obama has had nearly six years and we are still in perpetual war.

How is he different from Cheney?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Obama is a puppet of the globalists...start with that and there is no reason for him to even BE smart...

At first I thought the recent flooding the country with illegals was to be some form of distraction,... then I realized that the Corporate/liberal media are pretty much ignoring that issue so... I'm not sure what the game plan is...

Of course, this may be a long-term strategy and the dinosaur media are intentionally dragging their feet with the illegal flood story knowing they can always start talking about it when it suits them...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What if I said that these plans were made up over 100 years ago and everything is going according to plan, give or take a bit, how would you view Obama's effort?

Think the Ali-Foreman fight. Ali planned to "not fight" before the fight began. To all observers the fight looked obscene and few could figure out what was happening. Then, he turned things around and all those who thought he was nuts were then spouting what a genius he was.

The M.E. design is not done for the reason the CNN talking hacks speak about. In fact, going back 25 years you won't find ONE BIT OF TRUTH in anything you have seen or heard via any media source - NOT ONE! These people are there to confuse not to illuminate. They are there to provoke, not to help.

Now, remove all you have "learned" from the sources you can easily access and try to figure out what is happening there. Add the fact, the truth, that these plans are ages old and try to figure out what is happening. Then, ask yourself, "how can a man the golfs nearly every other day, raises money every other day from those golf days have anything at all to do with what is happening concerning 10's of millions of people in another part of the world?"

There are a few people, people you will never meet or ever see, who decide all that happens in this realm - probably as few as eight. The wonderful thing they decided was to make it SEEM as those the people they employ to do their dirty work are actually in charge of anything. Unless you can see this fact, the discussions you are having are not one bit different then your grandfathers had about WWII or your fathers had about Vietnam. I can assure you WWII and Vietnam and Korea and Deserts Storm all went according to plan, in fact, they worked too perfection with no flaws at all.

You can't see this because the chess pieces cannot see inside of the mind of the two men playing the game. You are FOREBIDDEN from knowing what is happening. I'll say that again, the common man right down to those who fight are prohibited from knowing what his happening. The eight will not allow you to turn on the "news" and learn about what is going to happen in their 100 year plan, in truth their thousands year plan. They won't, so don't think what Fox, or CNN, or the WSJ says is anything but carefully crafted lies designed to make you think you know it all.

You are wasting your time your energy and missing the point by ascribing "obama" or "bush" or "clinton" to anything about what is going on anywhere according to the MSM or any other source.

To get a sense of the larger plan, Stalin and Mao killed the intellectual class to reduce resistance to these events happening now and to make sure those who "lived" were easily swayed to the larger plan and happened in all the countries with tight family structures. The U.S. was neutered with TV, Culture wars, immigration, fake political bickering and the destruction of the family structure to make sure no one would fight back - that plan, and it was a plan, took 100 years.

The M.E. was carved up at the time to make sure as much anger and tension would exist for right now. The IMF made sure all the countries created after 1900 would be so deep into debt and so fearful of war they'd do anything at all to serve their masters of the printed bank note. All the poor countries were encouraged to have children, lots of children, so this day would happen perfectly. This was not an accident, this was a plan so big only a few could devise it. Folks who stepped out on the plan were killed, often via ritual and the plan was kept in place by folks who all were willing to sell out humanity for a few bucks and some fake power.

What you are seeing is the final quarter of a very long plan and not a conspiracy theory or a president run amok. So stop saying "obama" did it - he's done nothing but follow orders from the eight. Stop arguing the talking points the eight fed you and think for yourself - why are the people on planet earth, all unified by the planet they are on, being led to fight each other over things beyond petty?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Reply to: crankyoldman

So I take it you would disagree with the OP that Obama could actually be smart? Also, how did you gain access to this secret plan unless you are personally involved with its execution in some way?

I am looking forward to your reply.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

It is an interesting theory and incredibly plausable to boot, it's thinking like that which brought me to ATS! Of course there is also the possibility that Obama has his own agenda and Chainey, using his [bulbous] tacticians head, thought how to best spoon feed it to the masses to make it sound like it's not a problem. Keep Calm and Carry On and all that...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

Someone want's to full fill revelations from my point of view.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

The oil prices are gonna go thru the roof like you said, I just wish we would start drilling out here of the Florida gulf coast. It would bring jobs and lower the price of oil/gas here. Everybody keeps saying its gonna take ten years for it to actually have an effect but if we actually started ten years ago we wouldnt have to be worrying about all the cost of living increases we are about to see. Cause its not only gas thats gonna go up, everything that it touches is gonna go up again as well (food, energy, shipping, etc).

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So you really care what Dick Cheney has to say about Iraq? Dick Cheney, mastermind of this half-ass plan to remake the middle east through invasion and nation building?

The guy is the very definition of a war monger not to mention a profiteer. He was front and center lying to people about WMDs and the threat that Iraq posed to the US to justify two BS wars to kick off this plan to reshape the middle east. They used 9/11 and the fear of terrorism to ensure passage of the Patriot Act and create the massive domestic spying apparatus.

I dont think you actually read what I posted, did you? I believe that you may have started to read and then saw the name Dick Cheney and then all of a sudden made up your mind about what to post in reply. And if you actually noticed the link to the article and read that you would see that Obama is doing the "exact opposite of whatever Dick Cheney was advising" hence why Dick Cheney wrote the article. See the problem here?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you have any evidence whatsoever about what you are talking about? Also, I didnt actually say I believe that Obama planned this out. Personally, I just think that he might be taking advantage of the situation as its unfolding. I dont think that a couple years ago when the Arab Spring began he had it all planned out to this moment, how could he actually think that the Russians would come to the aid of Syria? I believe that things happened and our government have been trying to contain them as much as possible and this situation just blew up and it actually might turn into our favor. When I posted this thread title I was being completely sarcastic in saying that he was actually smart, looks like more advantageous then smart to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up. My like-minded friend and I discussed this very scenario. We came to the conclusion that in-fighting was the purpose of releasing the terrorists and stirring up things over there.

However, if this was the actual intended outcome, it would be the smartest thing this administration ever tried to do IMO. It seems like an outside possibility based on the idiotic foreign policies up to the present.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It would be nice if it turned out that Obama secretly masterminded a path to long-term peace in the Middle East and History Books of a future distant honor him as a genius.

But more likely, Obama is just Putins bitch.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Thanks for bringing this up. My like-minded friend and I discussed this very scenario. We came to the conclusion that in-fighting was the purpose of releasing the terrorists and stirring up things over there.

However, if this was the actual intended outcome, it would be the smartest thing this administration ever tried to do IMO. It seems like an outside possibility based on the idiotic foreign policies up to the present.

Precisely...its doubtful he masterminded this at all but if the outcome is that they all fight each other to a point where at least they are weaker then Im ok with it. To me this all started with the Arab Spring and we all know that our government and some of the larger companies here in the US (google for example) played a role in all that. To think that this was the intended outcome would be a stretch but if we take advantage of this in the right way it can work to our benefit and we can finally get out of the middle east a bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So they can plan a century ahead, but they can't stop you from talking about their master plan on an open forum? Seems legit.

<<   2 >>

join