It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS ISIS ISIS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Vovin

Don't accuse me of anything.

A poster commented on his opinion of a Mahdi, I replied that he might be right that they need a Mahdi, in a few words, just a quick reply to that poster's particular post directed specifically to that poster.

You then replied accusing me of denying some Zionist plot when I never gave any opinion of any other plots.

So back off, I don't want to entertain your post because if I wanted to read about religion in general I would do it where when and as I choose, so if I reply to a specific poster regarding their specific post, try to realise that instead of seeing it as an opportunity for telling me your opinions and expecting me to read and reply to them.

If you want to make a general post about your opinions there is the entire ATS forum to do so, I suggest you do it there instead of as a direct comment directed at me expecting a specific reply from me.

Write it as a general comment all you want and I might read it or not and reply or not as can the rest of ATS.

Wow do you have issues or what? Ever think that maybe I was expanding upon somebody else's point without actually responding specifically to anyone or expecting a response back?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: demus
Well yes an occupation is a total integration into another system. What we did was set up shop for a time and when it was convenient for us, not an occupation a grab. You want to see what an occupation looks like look at what imperial Rome and places like Gaul now known as France or a little island called Britain and how they occupied them. Places like Jerusalem or the middle east even back then were what is known as a failed occupation. Generally an ocupation takes at the very least a few hundred years.

also, what is ISIS (it's Sham - Levant is wrong translation guys ) doing in Iraq then, VISITING!?

No there not visiting. There there to occupy, there in it for the long haul, hundreds to thousands of years if necessary, we were there just because our corporate masters wanted some things in that land, but mostly in and under that land, to set up basses, and because we were just clueless on what we were doing there.

Oh by the way what was everybody there for? Does anybody even know now, funny now how so much has changed in a few short years.

But yes the occupation you have heard and is spewed on the media even used by these extreme militant Islamic groups is just the McDonald version of the real thing people just spewing some words they heard other spew who once heard other spew. You know kind of like the guy in the corner who will teach you to become a karate master and give you a black belt all in 3 short weeks.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Also, found this image to be interesting. Coincidence?

Dare I point out the snake and staff imagery? Or the 11 / "twin tower" imagery?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Yeah, but once again the more accurate translation is ISIL. That's the term Al Jazeera uses. So I doubt there's any cryptic significance to the term "ISIS."

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Dajjal is an archetype that denotes religious deception, distortion and ignorance.
Muhammad's prophecies have talked about Dajjal whose technical name is Al Masih/AL Dajjal.

Muhammad associated this Dajjal with Christianity and Gog and Magog (materialism and War archetypes) because they are an aspect of the outer Dajjal.

The Dajjal negative archetype can just as well be a Muslim. In fact the present day “Islamists” ARE DAJJAL
Why?
Because they distort Islam.

They also can be labeled the other negative archetype Gog and Magog because of their violence.

The Mullah Omar is a perfect Dajjal because the Prophet Muhammad said that Dajjal would be blind in his right eye and his complexion would be white

Mullah Umar is blind in his right eye and he is even for an Asian
White.

So I put forth a Fatwa here and now

The(violent) Islamists of today are of the Dajjal and because of their wicked violence they are of the Gog and Magog.

And the Prophet not only predicted their arrival but also their destruction.

Now we can get back to ISIS who btw also are of the Dajjal

WillTell

edit on 19-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rycas

When it comes down to it, I am only forming an opinion, I don't know what the absolute truth is. only God does.. But we are entitled to that opinion regardless of whether we are right or wrong. For all I know everything I have said could be entirely wrong but that opinion is based off what I have learnt from religion.

edit on 19-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Your right, the modern day Extremists have been deceived... What they are doing is falling into Dajjals hands. It is believed in Islamic Eschatology that England and the USA are the first two missions of Dajjal and Israel will be the third before Dajjal is revealed.

What is unbelievable is the timeline which has been brought forward by one particular sheikh. Everything lines up with England, Usa and the Zionist movement.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

The reason Dajjal was associated with Christianity as I said is because of the Muslims belief that Christianity distorted Jesus’ teachings and raised him to a God head, something Muslims believe is false.

So they are the outer Dajjal in a sense. The physical representation of its greatest reflection.

But the inner truth (always the greater truth) is that the Dajjal is a negative archetype that refers to religious deception, sectarian intolerance, and lies therefore this can be in anyone of any religion.

True the western Christians have garnered to themselves the most Dajjal energy through their actions but the Jihadists “Muslims” of today are also Dajjal since they are as bad as the old time Christians who burned people at the state in the inquisition.

So both the western powers s and and the Jihadists, imo, are Dajjals

Dajjal is the technical name of the antichrist energy

I’ll simplify this
One could say the western powers who claim to be Christians are the big Dajjal and the Jihadists Muslims who distort Muhammad message is the little Dajjal

It's likely that, the way metaphysics work, they will destroy each other and do the world a big favor.

edit on 19-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

It's less far fetched as you think. America is already legally selling cloned horses even abroad. So cloning humans is possible too in such a case. DARPA also is (to some success) developing liquid metal armour for soldiers on field. Coil-guns are already a reality (you can even make them at home if not a bit flimsy).

I could speculate about such things technology but that would go to far. My message is much simpler thou; let them fight in their little religious conversion war; we need to keep moving forward. If we advance enough such things as conversion to some faith by force or otherwise won't matter any-more. Simply change the rules by which the power game is played. Hell The west has done this since way before. Even the Romans did it; its practically in our blood.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

When it comes down to it, I am only forming an opinion, I don't know what the absolute truth is. only God does.. But we are entitled to that opinion regardless of whether we are right or wrong. For all I know everything I have said could be entirely wrong but that opinion is based off what I have learnt from religion.

Well said buddy, right there with you!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The reason Dajjal was associated with Christianity as I said is because of the Muslims belief that Christianity distorted Jesus’ teachings and raised him to a God head, something Muslims believe is false.

So they are the outer Dajjal in a sense. The physical representation of its greatest reflection.

But the inner truth (always the greater truth) is that the Dajjal is a negative archetype that refers to religious deception, sectarian intolerance, and lies therefore this can be in anyone of any religion.

True the western Christians have garnered to themselves the most Dajjal energy through their actions but the Jihadists “Muslims” of today are also Dajjal since they are as bad as the old time Christians who burned people at the state in the inquisition.

So both the western powers s and and the Jihadists, imo, are Dajjals

Dajjal is the technical name of the antichrist energy

I’ll simplify this
One could say the western powers who claim to be Christians are the big Dajjal and the Jihadists Muslims who distort Muhammad message is the little Dajjal

It's likely that, the way metaphysics work, they will destroy each other and do the world a big favor.

LOL, who knows buddy you could well be right there!!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

Wasn't dissing you chum, your comment just flew right over the top of my head lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.smithsonianmag.com...

The Carve 'Em Up Cake was baked in Britain a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You said you have researched a bit of Islamic Eschatology.. I was wondering if you got the chance to read the vision of Tamim Al Dari concerning the Island of Dajjal and some of the clues which are given in that Hadith?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
What is unbelievable is the timeline which has been brought forward by one particular sheikh. Everything lines up with England, Usa and the Zionist movement.

What do you mean exactly. Have you seen any evidence in the religious texts like hadithes or ... about this three countries.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dajjal means deceiving people by religious literature. Those Jihadists are more like Sufyanists. They are like army of Sufyani.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok I think you mean the "Tamim Al Dari concerning the Island of Dajjal"
Thank you I will take a look at it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
Ok I think you mean the "Tamim Al Dari concerning the Island of Dajjal"
Thank you I will take a look at it.

Study it well because it is one of the most important hadiths there is and the information that is given points out exactly where the Island is.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Yeah, but once again the more accurate translation is ISIL. That's the term Al Jazeera uses. So I doubt there's any cryptic significance to the term "ISIS."

so if Al Jazeera uses it, it must be THE RIGHT ONE???

let us make it clear:

الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام

aldwlh alaslamyh fy al'eraq walsham

The classical Arabic name for Syria is Sham (Arabic: الشام‎ ash-Shām or al-Shām, also Cham under French influence). It roughly corresponds the Levant and Eastern Mediterranean.

The Sham region is sometimes defined as the area that was dominated by Damascus, long an important regional centre — in fact, the Arabic word al-Sham الشام standing on its own can refer to the city of Damascus.

so it's not exactly the same region.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

...is because of the Muslims belief that Christianity distorted Jesus’ teachings and raised him to a God head, something Muslims believe is false.

distorting of Jesus teachings?

I am sure a Christian would never do that, NEVER!

Christians never distorted Jesus teachings or the Bible, at all!

The Church did it and it is obvious to the "Christians" and Christians alike.

Matthew 10:34 -

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

The Book of Kells, a Celtic illuminated manuscript copy of the Gospels, uses the word gaudium, meaning joy rather than gladium which means sword, rendering the verse in translation: "I came not [only] to bring peace, but joy".

Translating the holy book?

A mistake.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join