It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Needing a Little Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
First I would like to say that I do believe that our government is being run by some sort of secret society, be it the "Illuminati" (I put that word in quotations because I prefer the term Power's that Be) or what have you. I have heard some really good stories, seen some things in documentaries that are pretty interesting. The one thing I have a problem with is the proof. All I hear is hearsay, which I am not saying doesn't mean it's not truth, but I would like to see something a little tangible.

So my question is this, and I would like as much help as possible. What kind of good proof is out there that shows that our government is being run by the "Illuminati"? Something that I can present to people who think I am crazy for even believing in this. I would just like to know if there is anything I can bring to the table.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101

I'm with you. I just don't see the one portrayed in conspiracy stuff as logical. If you wanted to secretly rule the world you wouldn't advertise.... Also the way peoples personal religion is blended in.because come on it's all really satan worshippers. Not people robbing us.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I agree. I mean to me in a lot of ways the Illuminati conspiracy makes sense, but I just need a little something to base it on. Just hearing stories and whatnot to me is not really enough.

I would like to say that I do not buy the whole Illuminati in the music industry. I think that is a little ridiculous in my eyes.

I do see something happening in our world, something that doesn't quite make sense. We have JFK saying that he was going to disband secret societies within our government and then not too long after that being killed. So I know something is going on, I just need something to give a little more proof than hearsay.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You might try googling Svali, she is a illuminati whistleblower. I have no idea about credibility but worth a check. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If you need proof that there is some kind of organization behind the scene that protects its assets, all you need do is study the Bush family history.
From funding the enemy to Arbusto Oil all the way back to hanging chads in Jeb Bush's Florida. You need go no further.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
..start with the US $1 bill and go from there

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was watching the beginning of the Bergdal BS unfold on TV and one of the White House people mentioned the group of eight. Now I have never heard of this group and apparently they are senior members of congress. So there is this group of eight senior members who are "in the know" of all the secret stuff and he said, they don't leak.

Now that may or may not have been something that they wanted to be common knowledge, but it's out of the bag.
I believe there are more than just this one group who make different decisions, but this one was acknowledge.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If you need proof that there is some kind of organization behind the scene that protects its assets, all you need do is study the Bush family history.
From funding the enemy to Arbusto Oil all the way back to hanging chads in Jeb Bush's Florida. You need go no further.

I already have a hard time sleeping, no thanks. Do you think they are somehow involved with the illuminati through Skull & Bones ro vice versa? If the two groups are connected then that would involve many others as well. There's a scary thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For me it was William Cooper's "Mystery Babylon" series that made everything hit home. While I don't agree with some of his conclusions, or even believe he himself was 100% credible, the Mystery Babylon recordings are a good place to start in my opinion. For the most part, it's him reading from various books and publications written by influential people and groups.

Mystery Babylon

Or if reading is your thing,

Mystery Babylon Transcripts

originally posted by: Xandyr101
I would like to say that I do not buy the whole Illuminati in the music industry. I think that is a little ridiculous in my eyes.

Music is indeed used to push agendas.
edit on 13-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: winter is coming

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the adventurous could probably skip straight to #19 in that mystery babylon series (68th convocation of the rose cross) but the whole series is worth listening to.. it's worth listening to as much tinfoil garbage as possible (if only to sort the wheat from the chaff)

the skull & bones network & other secret societies established at yale, harvard, princeton etc are all extensions of the royal society (ditto CFR) these brain laundries were established by pilgrims & supposed "christians" (rosicrucians, quakers, etc) these are the recruitment grounds for the future leaders.

"they're all honorable gentlemen, mulder" -deep throat

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Why do you think it's all tinfoil hat garbage?

Regardless whether or not you believe in "the Illuminati" or whatever you want to call a global new world order conspiracy, it's important to know that there plenty of groups, "secret" societies etc. that have declared this agenda. The fact that there are people and groups who seek to bring about a global governance isn't up for debate. The ongoing success/failure of those plans are.

edit on 13-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: reasons

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

ask me that same question again in 20 years *wink*

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Well it doesn't happen over night.

I don't consider myself a tin foil hat wearer, those are reserved for those nuts who shout "staged!" at every shooting/bombing.

Here's to hoping all the corruption isn't part of a larger agenda!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The only field you can ever see hard solid Proof is Mathematics. And there days any significant one is not Little

The best any other field can ever do is provide convincing evidence. And the definition of 'convincing' is entirely up to you and the relevant context. Sometimes you can get lucky and disprove a hypothesis, but even that can be a grey area for all but the simplistic cases.

Probably the most useful mindset with which to approach everything in life is that of the pure sceptic. And note I'm not here talking about cynics and denialists that pass themselves off as septicemia but are more religious than the Catholics.

A true sceptic remembers that any belief can turn out wrong, or worse, not useful. So you practice being able to keep a whole closet full of paradigms that you can switch at will in your mind and see what the world or specific issue looks like from that point of view.

The first thing this cures is the rampant fallacy that there are only 2 points of view (think of the definitions of liberal and conservative. The assumption that those are the 2exclusive options is the real weapon of mass destruction).

The longer term payoff is when you realize that most people (excluding politicians, marketers and almost everyone when speaking to authority) generally tell the truth exactly as they see it. And they generally share the same reality. The points of view and cultural filters is what induces the differences. If you have a look at the subject at hand from all these points of view, correct for the context and assume they generally speak their truth, you can start to figure out what is really going on in the middle. And it's very, very rarely reported accurately by any one witness.

This is the essence of fairness, justice, science and objectivity. The practice if awareness and meditation tends to be of immeasurable help.

If you are diligent and maybe a bit lucky in this quest, you may glimpse that the universe and the mind are both just well reflecting mirrors set up as an exquisite amusement for the one consciousness with so many points of view.

But that is just my best guess at what is going on from my specific point of view. You will have to find your own evidence. If you find Proof, you are either deluded or you have penetrated to the mathematics behind it all.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Does 'Group of Eight' not refer to G8, the collaboration of 8 nations?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Does 'Group of Eight' not refer to G8, the collaboration of 8 nations?

No, it is the top 2 Republicans and Democrats from both the House and Senate.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Some videos of" mark dice" on youtube should help you see the light

Let the flamming begin on my part ( pretty sure I will be called a nwo shill of some sorts)

Beware of his petition videos though, as they are quite depressing to see how far the avarage American has come ...

edit on 14-6-2014 by stankybudz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2014 by stankybudz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's not a secret society it's ALIENS

edit on 14-6-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The comment section on Mark Dice videos are hilarious.
I had to unsub the guy though. I just got tired of non stop ranting.
edit on 14-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join