It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Now Controls Iraq's Euphrates and Tigris Rivers, Surrounds Baghdad on Three Sides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They are Iraqi rebels led by the former Iraqi vice president Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri , and he said yesterday that he is leading this revolution with the help of former militants from the Iraqi army , and what ever is being said that the ISIS is behind all of this is just a lie , he then said that a group from ISIS are in his army but the only represent 6% .

i say let the Iraqi people take back their country from the Iranian appointed leader Nouri al-Maliki

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The regional stability revolves around the stability of the price of oil period. Look today at the increase per barrel, the Saudi's cannot fill the void, Iraq is only producing 1/3 of its ability, that has led to the prices staying higher to date.

Why would Obama knowing that we depend heavily on Mideast oil kill, postpone the Keystone pipeline?

I was in Iraq both operations, it was never for any other reason than the oil and I supported that, our way of life would cease without oil that being said, is Obama so inept or is his or his puppet masters objective to usher in full scale war, the Obama/Clinton administration has turned the middle east into a free fire zone, name a country and it has been turned upside down, billions of dollars, the blood of our people and all the innocents killed. I cannot believe Obama is this dumb, what is the end game?

For the record I am a Christian and believe in revelations prophecy, I know how the story ends but is Obama a greater player in this? I do not believe he is the Antichrist however, it appears the stage is heating up and the fat lady is warming up in the back ground.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Good luck with that one.. Iran are in Iraq and they aren't going anywhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
They are Iraqi rebels led by the former Iraqi vice president Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri , and he said yesterday that he is leading this revolution with the help of former militants from the Iraqi army , and what ever is being said that the ISIS is behind all of this is just a lie , he then said that a group from ISIS are in his army but the only represent 6% .

i say let the Iraqi people take back their country from the Iranian appointed leader Nouri al-Maliki

Saddam Hussein's Generals Fighting with Jihadist ISIS Insurgency

It's an oversimplification to say "the Iraqi people" are trying to take back their country.

It's Sunnis and Baathists trying to regain control (at least of the Sunni parts of the country.)

The Shi'a Iraqis who are in the majority are just fine with al-Maliki.

edit on 13-6-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

EDIT: What's happening in Iraq right now is the main reason the Bush Senior administration gave for not taking out Saddam in the first Gulf War. Bush, Sr. specifically said that taking out Saddam would split Iraq into three parts (Sunni, Shi'a and Kurd) and destabilize the whole region requiring us to permanently occupy the country.
edit on 13-6-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why don't we let the religion of peace just settle its peaceful issues

Our president has made it clear in the last 6 years, he does not want this to be our problem

If they ever coalate and get strong enough to affect us on our borders, then we should take action

Until then, let those that want Islam have it

X

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Let's be realistic here.

America invade Iraq to topple a so-called dictator and it eventually happens. Democracy is the reason and after the deaths of 1000's of people, the USA declares victory or what ever they think it is. Now Iraq has bigger problems than they had in the first place and your going to tell me that it's their problem and their problem only? Let them sort out the mess we left behind is what I'm seeing here yet for some reason the majority of people have a hard time admitting that their peaceful, democratic country is the one who started all this mess.

The same happened in Libya.. Topple the dictator and let democracy flourish.. Nope, same bs, different country, let them deal with the mess we left behind. These scenarios have made the West look like incompetent idiots as much as our leaders will praise the efforts in the Middle East and North Africa. More people have been killed after the invasions and bombings than there were when these so-called dictators were in power.

Our countries can keep on running, that is easy but what are we going to do when the next Big one hits one of our countries from one of these groups if they topple the existing governments in the Middle East? They aren't our friends, they want to take Israel, but let's not worry about them... If only our leaders had the same attitude prior to blowing the living crap out of sovereign countries a decade or so ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm so glad the US took out Saddam, the only guy who proved capable of keeping these radicals down

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Oh wow, the info is coming fast and furious, I would say something but I have to remain silent

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

It seems like a coordinated effort against ISIS is in the best interests of everyone in the region as well as the west. They are not only wreaking havoc in Iraq but committing atrocities in Syria as well. Funny how the U.S has found itself in such a ridiculous position where it's now forced to put ISIS in it's crosshairs when the latter is attempting to overthrow Assad. This is one case where "the enemy of my enemy" is most certainly not a friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq

So basically Obama released the head of ISIS from prison, and now he's exchanged 5 more for a deserter. But won't rescue the one in Mexico's jail, nor would he even commit US cover to the 200 Americans surrounded in Iraq. The Iraq government is flying them out on their own.

So....a traitor sits in office yet the military has not done their duty to the constitution yet. Removal perhaps. In any case, this certainly doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

dass, we armed and financed ISIS. They are just an off-shoot f the Syrian rebels that Obama wanted to go to war with against Assad.

ISIS is backed by the US government!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Reassuring. Thank you ! I was saying to someone yesterday that this militant group had US Government affiliation and all I got was a WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ???? Like I was absolutely crazy.

I know that I'm crazy but now I don't feel as lonely..

edit on 6 13 2014 by SonoftheSun because: changed sentence

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Tonight, I heard Lindsey Graham make a dire prediction. He stated if something wasn't done soon to change the situation there, we are looking at another 9/11 here, in the not distant future.

Graham also said, he doesn't see boots on the ground as an option, but airstrikes he would back.

Where is Obama? He has to get his face in front of a camera and say something, other than his advisers are looking at options.

That's his stand-bye statement for everything it seems.

Des

It's not about another "9/11", it's about blowback that will result in diminished American hegemony in the Middle East.

Brzezinski was the original geostrategic planner who theorized that the Middle East was one of three regions in the world that had to be controlled by the global empire to assert global hegemony (the other two regions are Eastern Europe and East Asia). This is why Brzezinski pioneered American cooperation with the Afghan mujahideen to fight off the Soviets.

Since then, the USA has been using this asymmetrical Islamist force to fight virtual warfare, to dispose of non-aligned regimes. But, as everyone knew would happen, this Islamist force became emboldened in its struggle and seeks its own hegemony.

So the question is, who was playing who for their own geopolitical prerogatives: the American global empire or rag-tag Islamist crusaders? My money is on number two.

The other question is what will the USA do to enforce its hegemony? Will it invade again? What do the American people think of that?
edit on 13-6-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

dass, we armed and financed ISIS. They are just an off-shoot f the Syrian rebels that Obama wanted to go to war with against Assad.

Officially, ISIS has been operating for around a decade, and originally formed in Iraq. So i would say that they are not an off-shoot of the rebels, at least in regards to its core members. In saying that, you are correct in that a lot of ISIS militants are former rebels from Syria, and some even from Libya.

I think it would be counter-intuitive to suggest that ISIS is currently being backed by the US government, considering the amount of resources the allies have invested into Iraq. But it wouldn't surprise me if individuals within ISIS, were once trained and financed in a Phoenix Program like situation.

Thanks for the comment.

edit on 13-6-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Officially, ISIS has been operating for around a decade, and originally formed in Iraq. So i would say that they are not an off-shoot of the rebels, at least in regards to its core members. In saying that, you are correct in that a lot of ISIS militants are former rebels from Syria, and some even from Libya.

And Saudi Arabia, UAE, Chechnya, France, Sweden, Spain, UK, Australia, USA, Canada...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They are prepping Iraq for their Mahdi, think im wrong guess again. This was foretold years ago by Perry Stone and now its happening.
Syria was to hard to take and practice for them so now they will take Iraq, regroup and in comes Iran with all its bands to march on Israel.

This is a major indicator that all hell is about to break loose because you know dam well Obama is helping this happen and will be the last one to stop these friends of his.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

ISIS is backed by Obama and his jack boot thugs, not the real American government of the people that is in hiding waiting for the right time to take our nation back. Obama is worse than pig crap on a moldy leaf baking in the hot sun.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

It is all part of the plan. The Mahdi could never come around and lead an invasion from Iraq with the dip Saddam in power.

Watch how fast this guy comes to power in Iraq and unites the majority of the Arabs for one goal. en.wikipedia.org...

He fits every qualification to be the Anti-Christ, just look at who this guy rubs shoulders with and its undeniable. Especially him coming from a new country "Jordan", who rose from the old empires, all of them!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I recall Obama being in favor of sending troops into Syria, but he won't think about it here?

If the Iranian soldier movement is true, has anyone thought that it might be the Trojan horse but in plain sight...

I don't think Iran will ever take the troops it's sent in, especially when they can make the USA look even dumber than we have been the past few years.

And lastly irk where many of you live but in the state I live in this was front page of the paper news! I may just have to upload a picture of it.
edit on 14-6-2014 by wutang717 because: s/c

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

They are prepping Iraq for their Mahdi, think im wrong guess again. This was foretold years ago by Perry Stone and now its happening.

Are you saying that the Mahdi is the Antichrist or something? As for Perry Stone, who the hell is that heretic?

edit on 14-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join