It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Propose Sending Texas Border Crisis Foreign Minors to Baltimore ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

President Barrack Obama is proposing to send some of the illegal immigrant children currently being warehoused in South Texas to Baltimore, Maryland.

The Obama Administration is getting pushback from Maryland officials on this proposal.

A federal proposal may send hundreds, if not thousands of these unaccompanied minors to a warehouse facility currently under the control of the Social Security Administration (SSA) in Maryland, according to Baltimore's FOX 45.

The report claims that President Obama is asking Congress for an additional billion dollars to take care of the children while they are looking for space to house them across the country.

Feds Propose Sending Texas Border Crisis Foreign Minors to Baltimore

-
OBSERVATION:

At least "Baltimore" is closer to ... Washington D.C.

( i.e. Southern-States to SHARE ... The PAIN-n-GRIEF )

edit on 11-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Not to be that guy but how is this our problem. Why are they treated different than any other illegal? Since when did being a minor excuse you from be a criminal? I'm going to assume most of the kids are teens so send them back. Why give kids free pass will just cause more to come in larger numbers which is happening.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Guess they'll spread them out across the country, like we don't already have enough problems of our own here in the US
More people on govt. assistance via tax payers money *sigh*

Gov.Brewer [AZ] already expressed her outrage of Obama sending them to Arizona without even giving her a heads up

AZ Gov Jan Brewer Disturbed, Outraged Feds Have No Plans to Stop Illegal Immigrant Dump

Another fubar situation in the works....

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
yell about the fema camps being for americans!!!!! all the while we built concentration camps for illegals and got away with it..

yell about NSA and DOMESTIC spying!!!! all the while you now control a spy force that can Pwn the world 7 ways from sunday...

yell about DHS and Homeland security buying up tons and tons of ammo and guns cause they are going to come take guns!!!! all the while america buys more and more guns and arms itself to the teeth...

Yell about how local county and state police forces are now armed to the teeth with ex military and BETTER then military hardware because ZOMG they could come take guns!!!! all the while we militarized the civilian sector of our country and now are a real deal john wayne shoot you in the face F U MF Military powerhouse inside our borders and abroad and no one around the world batted an eye.

we have effectively rope a doped the world into feeling bad for america while we got all juiced up and ready to roll on the latin states. just imagine iraq in south america... the bombs wouldnt be going off in south america in retaliation.. need cops and civs able to defend agains things like that. guerrilla tactics tempe AZ style with the starbucks guy packing a .45 and the tempe police force riding a wave of tanks in quick response. america could really turn into a lively bit of real-estate!

right about now i bet alex jones is feeling pretty good about his performance.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sounds like Obama has found some new recruits for his youth brigade.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

How about turning them to the countries of origin, I guess the illegal immigration agenda that Obama has started most keep on going.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Obama is now going to spread the problem across America....whip out his magic pen...and do whatever the hell he wants...

For the Kids....awwwwwwwww.....who can be against that.

I'm against that. Send them back to their parents instead of letting them be anchor kids here.

This is crippling our Country. Take care of Americans first. When we have our own hungry homeless and jobless taken care of...then and only then. Can we give our left over finacial aid to others.

Sorry...this is how I feel. This whole invisible borders, come one come all, has to stop at some point. We can't be the Disney Land of the world.

Des

edit on 11-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Like I said, we already have problems of our own here

One in 45 children experience homelessness in America each year. That's over 1.6 million children. While homeless, they experience high rates of acute and chronic health problems. The constant barrage of stressful and traumatic experience also has profound effects on their development and ability to learn.

www.familyhomelessness.org...

Why can't other countries help them out????

Even 'Brangelina' can't take of all of them!!!

edit on 11-6-2014 by snarky412 because: forgot link

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

How about turning them to the countries of origin, I guess the illegal immigration agenda that Obama has started most keep on going.

I've been Looking-n-Waiting for an ... Official-TEXAS-Response.

About the only response/reaction that I've found is from Texas' U.S. Senator Ted Cruz:

WASHINGTON, DC -- U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, today questioned Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson about the increasing numbers of unaccompanied minors illegally crossing the Southern border during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.
Explosion of Unaccompanied Minors at the Border is a Direct Consequence of Obama’s Policies

-
OPINION: There WILL be an ... "Official-TEXAS-Response".

edit on 11-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
yell about the fema camps being for americans!!!!! all the while we built concentration camps for illegals and got away with it..

yell about NSA and DOMESTIC spying!!!! all the while you now control a spy force that can Pwn the world 7 ways from sunday...

yell about DHS and Homeland security buying up tons and tons of ammo and guns cause they are going to come take guns!!!! all the while america buys more and more guns and arms itself to the teeth...

Yell about how local county and state police forces are now armed to the teeth with ex military and BETTER then military hardware because ZOMG they could come take guns!!!! all the while we militarized the civilian sector of our country and now are a real deal john wayne shoot you in the face F U MF Military powerhouse inside our borders and abroad and no one around the world batted an eye.

we have effectively rope a doped the world into feeling bad for america while we got all juiced up and ready to roll on the latin states. just imagine iraq in south america... the bombs wouldnt be going off in south america in retaliation.. need cops and civs able to defend agains things like that. guerrilla tactics tempe AZ style with the starbucks guy packing a .45 and the tempe police force riding a wave of tanks in quick response. america could really turn into a lively bit of real-estate!

right about now i bet alex jones is feeling pretty good about his performance.

Yell about a troll!!

(NSA interruption) I AGREE
edit on 12-6-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i just thought this was a good example of the beginning. just happened last night in Philadelphia..

i reckon owning a decent pile of "tools" you are very clearly versed with and get up off your couch and go for a run. exercise is the big one. i love these prepper shows with the 350 pound folks talking about survival.....

with the massive profusion of non friendlies (in the event of new conflicts) america could really turn into a real mess.
edit on 12-6-2014 by mindseye1609 because: imbeded issues

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The report claims that President Obama is asking Congress for an additional billion dollars to take care of the children

I am sorry, I just puked in my mouth a little.

A BILLION MORE DOLLARS?!!??!

words, please come to me, WORDS!!

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-laming FFFF

edit on 6 12 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Imagine your child is diagnosed with a lifelong, debilitating illness at the age of 5.

Left untreated, your child has a high likelihood experiencing a great deal of pain and hardship all throughout her life.

There is only one treatment for the disease, but this treatment, if applied, will vastly improve your child's prospects for a decent, happy life.

However, the only way to get this treatment for your child is to break a Mexican law.

Would you do it for her?

Didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

join