It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Iraq WMDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Everyone knows we havent found any WMDs in Iraq so far either they were moved out long ago or where never there. Heres another theory on the WMDs.

I has watching this show called Unscrewed with Martin Sargent on TechTV. It often has people that are in the UFO field on the show and the had this guy on Today Dr. Michael Salla which had a interesting theory on why the US went into Iraq.

He claimed we did go in there to get WMDs but not ones made by humans. He claimed powerful alien tech was left behind in Iraq by aliens called the Annuaki in ancient Sumeria which is present day Iraq. That the US had to act and find them before Saddam got his hand on this technology.

Has anyone ever heard this theory before? It might be bunk but it would make a interesting book atleast. I found the guys site and am looking over it but havent come across anymore information on this topic.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just recently, I went to someones house with a friend, to a woman whose a renowned local psychic and medium, and has appeared on televison. I said to her something to the effect that there is a theory that Iraq has a star gate or portal, she did not know anything about it, but said to me "There IS a vortex in Iraq"

Which does make me think, because the next war is on Iran, and if these wars are really being fought for UFO/ET, then Iran may well have something to do with it. As we found out in 1976.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
*yawn*

I need to understand I guess how these 'Phycics' know that there are these energy 'vortexes' around the planet. I find it wierd that they say things like that just after their client makes a claim very similar to it. And even if there ARE these things around, what do they do? What's their purpose?

If you want my opinion, I think you were played. She is just good at psychology. She read you like a book. It's called "Cold Reading". Google for it.

Anyway, back on topic....

As for WMDs in Iraq, I dunno what they were/are after, but they are not finding it. It's been my long-held belief that they were never interested in any WMD; they just made that up as a cover-story so they would have a reason to occupy Iraq. I believe that they just wanted a military presence in Iraq to put pressure on the rest of the Arab nations, and to break them up because our Government thinks they are getting out-of-hand. That's just my take on the situation though.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have been reading some about these Annuaki in ancient Sumeria
Man its some weird stuff I can see how people might think these Annuaki where aliens and not made up gods. The people of Sumeria seem to credit them with bringing Civilization to them. Things like the the first known mathematical system.

Then I remembered about the Baghdad battery a 2000 year old battery from the same area. Man these people were ahead of their time.

www.smith.edu...
www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Are you sure they were ahead or are we just behind?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We did take some major steps back in History from Ancient Egypt to the Roman Empire then to the Dark Ages for example.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, I have heard of this theory before, that the war was due to some secret ancient technology or possibly a "stargate" that may still be in Iraq. I believe there was another item mentioned as well, I just can't remember (and no, I'm not talking about oil). These stories circulated around a while back, and I think I may have seen something on TV about it. Wouldn't that be a trip to find out the government promoted the war in Iraq over non-existant WMD's, when really they were after some ancient artifact. Well, lol, if you put two running theories together;
1) they found no WMD's and
2) the alleged governmental knowledge of aliens

it might be possible to come up with

3) that aliens themselves may have alerted the government to its existence, and need for recovery at all costs. Tie that in with events due to happen in the year 2012, and you too can become addicted to this board!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well, this is gonna be know at some point so I will tell you know...

I am a Satanist according to Christians, I don't Worship the devil but I believe he is a Nordic whom I give my allegiance with, he is the Sumerian god Ea AKA Enki.

And this explenation is quite plausible, I have heard of the Stargates before, there is another topic about those Stargates on the Military & Government Facilities forum...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

If you want my opinion, I think you were played. She is just good at psychology. She read you like a book. It's called "Cold Reading". Google for it.

If you want my opinion, I think should you should not talk about something you know nothing about. I did not go to her for a "reading" I went with a friend, whom knew he, for tea. It was just a casual political conversation, then we started talking about WMD's in Iraqs, and I mentioned something about star gates, not even to her but someone else, and she promptly responded with "There is a vortex in Iraq" and that's about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

If you want my opinion, I think should you should not talk about something you know nothing about. I did not go to her for a "reading" I went with a friend, whom knew he, for tea. It was just a casual political conversation, then we started talking about WMD's in Iraqs, and I mentioned something about star gates, not even to her but someone else, and she promptly responded with "There is a vortex in Iraq" and that's about it.

Hey, I meant no offense by what I said. It's just that it seems funny to me that whenever someone goes around a 'phsycic' that they seem to say just what the person around them wants to hear. They use what they're told to help them make you think that they know something that they shouldn't.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Just recently, I went to someones house with a friend, to a woman whose a renowned local psychic and medium, and has appeared on televison. I said to her something to the effect that there is a theory that Iraq has a star gate or portal, she did not know anything about it, but said to me "There IS a vortex in Iraq"

I am sorry, maybe I will sound very unrespectfull and ignorant, but to me it seems that this woman is in desperate need of attention.
Maybe she had a bad childhood, which explains her "i know it all, i am so special" attitude, but seriously, why do you buy this kind of crap?
We have loads of mediums here as well, some more "believable" than others, but in the end they all turn out to be rather unstable and traumatized persons that somehow made themselves believe they have this kewl power.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Jakko, if I am getting this correct, you think this woman is in desperate need of attention, simply because she claims to be a psychic and medium. So yes, that is certainly "ignorant and unrespectful"

Borg, I am merely sharing an experience. The way she said it, and with such confidence and assertiveness, was something worth sharing.
As to her psychic abilities, she literally tore me apart and told me everything that is wrong with me and what is going on in my life, before I even uttered a word. It was so brutal and blunt, and you could say it was a cold reading, but not the "cold reading" you are insinuating --- IT WAS COLD!! She is not renowned for nothing, and boy does she know shes good.

I don't know any other psychics, who you just walk up to, and they instantly read you like an open book and tell your history, without you even uttering a word. I asked my friend if she said something about me to her prior, and she told me she said nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Indigo, I am basing what I said on the fact that she says "yes there IS a vortex in iraq".
I mean wtf?
Does she even know what a vortex is?
In her allknowing wisdom maybe she could explain wtf she she means, how the vortex got there, how she knows there is a vortex in iraq, why it's not just some attempt to sound interesting?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh and as for "reading your life" there is absolutely nothing special about this. You can ask demons to help you read other peoples lives as well, and you will get all the help you want.
She probably says she can do the things she does out of her own power/talents, but reality is that humans can not do this, unless they get help from either God or beings from the opposing side.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Indigo, I am basing what I said on the fact that she says "yes there IS a vortex in iraq".
I mean wtf?
Does she even know what a vortex is?
In her allknowing wisdom maybe she could explain wtf she she means, how the vortex got there, how she knows there is a vortex in iraq, why it's not just some attempt to sound interesting?

She was not trying to sound interesting. She was just sharing a tid-bit, that lasted a few seconds, and then we proceeded to drink coffee. You are getting worked up over nothing.

Oh please, I hope you're not one of those, "psychic" ability is the work of the devil types.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i think you should talk to her again and post the new information here on the ats then we can go further with this post

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would love to talk to that psychic! ! !

I don't know about the Alien deal here, but we all know now that the WMD was a lie, and I can contribute with a little article about how they were supposed to "find" WMD anyway.

I was telleing everybody, just wait, they will "find" WMD just before election time, but I was wrong. Apparently something went wrong...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yes, the acquisition of the "stargate" technology has been presented before at ATS as a motive for US invasion of Iraq.

We should have some embedded journalists reporting back on that any moment now, shouldn't we?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well one way we can lean toward this story is if there has been any digging in the ruins of Uruk. I hear thats wear the stargate is. It theoretically hidden there. Probably buried or something, but it could be in other locations as well.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
[edit on 1-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join