It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the trigger to initiate the camps......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know I thought maybe this thread had stumbled upon something at the beginning but then it went a different direction then what I was thinking. Maybe those numbers are correct, 48k? what if and I'm speculating at an insane level, what if they're gathering these orphaned or lost children from South America to become a force to deal with the next generation. I don't believe there would be enough brainwashed individuals on the side of the 'big elite' to wrestle control of the USA from the populace at the moment. You're armed forces wouldn't allow it, they wouldn't imprison their family's and friends there would be too much resistance.
But an army of displaced children gathered for this very reason and molded all their adolescent and early adult lives???? Armed by the "The Hidden Masters", no sense of belonging or ownership, trained to do the bidding of another? America would soon fall from the inside out and what then?
Canadians maybe I don't know but it terrifies me. I won't sleep tonight.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

They are well stocked, well protected, and very comfortable - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although mattresses, portable showers and toilets were ordered - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There seems to be a contradiction here. Seeing the news footage, children have no access to showers, beds, or any of the other amenities one would consider to label an environment 'comfortable'...they sleep under mylar sheets for warmth.
As for being well stocked, why is the state scrambling for funds to feed and care for them? What are they well stocked WITH? Guards?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

FEMA camps don't exist.

You do understand that what your referring to are to be used in times of disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and other national disasters.

And no FEMA camps don't exist in the fashion the OP is trying to say they do.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

And I suppose you don't see the local law enforcement gearing up like we live in the Gaza strip. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Depending on what city your talking about it could be worse.

Law enforcement have to gear up if they want to go home every night, because in most cities the police are outgunned and not as well armed as many criminals.

Also the surplus of military gear has to go to someone, why not law enforcement?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

FEMA camps don't exist.

You do understand that what your referring to are to be used in times of disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and other national disasters.

Your wasting your time using logic and facts with these people. What you want to do is ask them what the point would be? How would such camps be supported? How would the massive guard and logistical manpower be payed if the economy crashed because everybody was in camps and not paying taxes? You might want ask them to do some math on how many facilities and at what size each would have to be to hold 300 plus million Americans. And then how much food would be needed daily and where that food would come from? Ask them if it costs $74 billion to lock up 2.2 million people a year now how much would it cost to lock up 300 million? Hint it is around $90 trillion a year. So almost triple the current US budget just to lock those people up. With no tax base. Ask them about that.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

FEMA camps don't exist.

what? What does fema stand for? You arent making any sense. Are you saying that ....no, you are saying that.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If the stupid government has a contingency in place for friggin zombies for crying out loud, how far fetched do you think this whole internment camp thing is? -

How far fetched you say?

Let's see if we look at that very plan we see something very interesting...

and the rest of the disclaimer...

Notice this is not a real contingency plan, so to answer your question...

I would say very far fetched.
edit on 11-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Almost forgot the link...

www.scribd.com...
edit on 11-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

what? What does fema stand for? You arent making any sense. Are you saying that ....no, you are saying that

I guess you missed the rest of that reply...

I never said FEMA camps don't exist, but in the capacity the OP is trying to say, no they do not exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'll give the OP this. I travel to DIA quite regularly and that place still gives me the chills. In over 20 years I've yet to hear a reasonable answer as to why the barb wire perimeter around the place is situated inwards, i.e to keep people inside and not situated outwards to keep people OUT of said airport. You'd think they'd want the latter.

If these camps do exist, I think you've got a pretty good idea here OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I think that's rubbish. The gangs no longer have to police outgunned. That was in the 70's, 80's, 90's. I don't see the gangs driving MRAPS around and I've very rarely seen them with military grade hardware.

Your average gangbanger carries a 200$ pistol. Yet some people believe they really have the cops outgunned still. .

When was the last time you heard of gangs using flash bangs and tanks in the assaults? Better armed my ass.....and I say why not law enforcement because clearly law enforcement have proven themselves incapable of such responsibilities.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

what? What does fema stand for? You arent making any sense. Are you saying that ....no, you are saying that

I guess you missed the rest of that reply...

I never said FEMA camps don't exist, but in the capacity the OP is trying to say, no they do not exist.
i missed nothing. You stated it and then said they didnt exist except they do, but not in the way described. Obamacare is what? The ACA is not about health. But they claim in the acronym that it is affordable, and its about health care. But in practice it is neither. You admit to these existing but you claim they dont exist because that is not their intended purpose. Is it S. Carolina that has begun using them for the homeless? Removing them from the cities? Where is that stated in the purpose for the camps? Do you feel fema is obligated to post signs in order for facilities to be used only for the purpose stated in the documents they post? Was the superdome in new orleans a fema camp?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
what? What does fema stand for? You arent making any sense. Are you saying that ....no, you are saying that.

What he is saying is what any rational person is saying - why is anybody afraid of having an emergency centre where assistance can be given in the event of a large-scale disaster?

There seems to be a massive disconnect between FEMA emergency centres (which do exist), and shadowy "internment camps" to which people are going to be rounded up and herded off en masse for some nefarious purpose (which do not exist).

I know it's fun to sit around the campfire telling ghost stories, but try not to let them merge with your perception of reality...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I think that's rubbish. The gangs no longer have to police outgunned. That was in the 70's, 80's, 90's. I don't see the gangs driving MRAPS around and I've very rarely seen them with military grade hardware.

So how many law enforcement officer's do you see carrying an AK?

Gangs in MRAPS...seriously?

So when a criminal has armor piercing rounds, or regular AK rounds do you think a car will give them them the protection they need.

And as far as being outgunned...

csgv.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You stated it and then said they didnt exist except they do, but not in the way described.

By the OP.

Is it S. Carolina that has begun using them for the homeless? Removing them from the cities? Where is that stated in the purpose for the camps?

Here you may be interested in this...

City council members in Columbia, S.C., recently voted unanimously to criminalize homelessness.

Concerned that Columbia has become a “magnet for homeless people,” and that businesses and the area’s safety are suffering as a result, council members agreed on Aug. 14 to give people on the streets the option to either relocate, or get arrested, according to the city’s “Emergency Homeless Response” report.

Cooperative homeless people will be given the option to go to a remote 240-person bed emergency shelter, which will be open from September to March. The shelter will also be used as a drop-off for people recently released from prison and jail, too.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Still not what the OP is trying to say these camps are for.

Do you feel fema is obligated to post signs in order for facilities to be used only for the purpose stated in the documents they post? Was the superdome in new orleans a fema camp?

Katrina is the reason the Superdome was used, because you had pretty much a whole city that had nowhere to go.

Again I am not saying FEMA camps do not exist, but I am saying they do not exist in the way the OP is saying.

Which is they are being used as prisons and that is a fallacy.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well, I'm knee deep in trying to deal with the very real thousands of undocumented and unaccompanied children right now. It's a cluster F of the highest order. Numerous fire marshals on the Texas border are threatening to shut down the processing stations, which were never designed for long term housing.

The conditions are deplorable and DHS and CBP really dropped the ball. If they were Mexican nationals, they could be sent across the border, but they aren't. They are, Guatemalan, El Salvadorian, etc.

And to be very clear, the United States DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPER FACILITIES to house them for more than several hours. That's why my job really sucks right now!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: gunshooter
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Rational Wiki huh? Then why are you a member of this site? That's the biggest joke I think I've ever seen anyone post! And you probably believe our government is the greatest thing since buttered bread!

Erm you don't think that it's possible to be a member of both sites? Seriously??
(Walks off chuckling)

I think it's possible, just stupid, keep walking off chuckling, your arguments are weak, and have no depth!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You have got to be a payed shill, or one heck of a troll at the very least. And so single minded you are, not to be open to the possibility anything out of the ordinary could possibly exist. Something is obviously wrong with you. You need not reply to this, as you and most of the others like you are a big waste of my time. You just go right ahead and believe big brother is good for you, and militarization of cops is a good thing. I can't believe how many idiots exist on this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Well, I'm knee deep in trying to deal with the very real thousands of undocumented and unaccompanied children right now. It's a cluster F of the highest order. Numerous fire marshals on the Texas border are threatening to shut down the processing stations, which were never designed for long term housing.

The conditions are deplorable and DHS and CBP really dropped the ball. If they were Mexican nationals, they could be sent across the border, but they aren't. They are, Guatemalan, El Salvadorian, etc.

And to be very clear, the United States DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPER FACILITIES to house them for more than several hours. That's why my job really sucks right now!

I`m very sorry to hear that you guys are overwhelmed....and really adds to the confusion, what is spawning this upsurge?......and please understand, my intent was not to downplay your situation but call in question intent.......real or fabricated, our government has proven to take advantage of situations to promote their ulterior motive......

Your situation adds credence actually......lies and misdirection are much easier if there is truth to back it up........illegals here are a touchy subject as is but if this continues, the population will start demanding a solution.....which is my suggestion.....that the solution will to be that they start utilizing these facilities for that purpose......just like the patriot act became much more than originally sold to the US citizens

Thank you for your efforts to help these individuals

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You have got to be a payed shill, or one heck of a troll at the very least. And so single minded you are, not to be open to the possibility anything out of the ordinary could possibly exist.

I see you can't counter my post so you start the name calling...

Paid shill...Classic.

I am never amazed at how quick one is to call someone a shill when they can't deal with the fact that there is not any evidence to back their claims.

Hell if I had a dollar for everytime someone called me a shill on ATS I could retire a very rich man, so your petty insults do nothing for your argument.

Something is obviously wrong with you. You need not reply to this, as you and most of the others like you are a big waste of my time.

Denying Ignorance really isn't something that you do very often is it...No need to answer as the post I am replying to tells me all I need to know.

I can't believe how many idiots exist on this site.

What does that say about you as you are the one who joined this site full of idiots...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

AS to what caused the issue to begin with, I have no idea. A whistleblower at CBP pointed out that processing stations were being used to house illegal immigrants, and the conditions for both the immigrants and the officers was deteriorating quickly.

The primary problem is that most of them are children, and they are from Guatamala, San Salvador, etc. Like I said, if they were from Mexico, we could just bus them to the first town across the border and turn them over to Mexican authorities. That is not an option for the non-Mexican children.

Long term solution? I don't know. Right now we are dealing with the short term, because the fire marshals in the border towns were threatening to shut down the processing centers. I suspect this has been building for quite a while now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join