It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heeeeelo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
hey thur.

guess I never really introduced myself.

Who am I?

I am that guy. That one guy who comes into a party and everybody starts cheering. Or puking. I am that guy who always worried you because you thought I was going to be the next adam lanza when you met me but it turns out I'll always have your back. I am that guy in the back of the classroom who always had a witty comment and let you copy off my tests. I am that guy who stood a foot taller than anyone else in the class photo and caused the opponents of many a sports team to ask for my birth certificate.

I've been doing this internet thang since about 2003. I got into all of that l33t haxing when I was younger and made quite a bit of money using that knowledge to get bank PINs, credit card numbers,and then more serious stuff after that. I went crazy for awhile (or I still am, I never really care) and gave up all of that. Now I just lurk different websites, post crazy dreams or conspiracy theories that I have, and I try to keep things on topic(mostly)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Welcome aboard my friend! Enjoy your stay but remember, deny ignorance. Shhhh, I didn't tell you that.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Accept nothing and deny everything.

It's kept me alive so far

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Okay you post the quoted text below on this thread

8 years ago to this day I had a series of dreams where I was the shooter, I was one of the dead cops, and the final one where I am an armed civie and I shoot at them. 

And then you post this in your introduction?

I am that guy who always worried you because you thought I was going to be the next adam lanza when you met me but it turns out I'll always have your back.

Weird yo...weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Amen brother!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

it was a dream dummy. I've also dreamed I was a cat, Ronald McDonald, and a #ing whale.

And if I were to snap I wouldn't use firearms that could jam or need to be reloaded.

I'd just use a # ton of cow # and diesel in a 5 ton and park it next to a choice government installation

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Nothing you said was weird my dude. Now you may lurk as a member.. Welcome to ats

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Well you've confirmed what type of individual we are dealing with.

Dummy?

I applaud your originality!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

And if I were to snap I wouldn't use firearms that could jam or need to be reloaded.

Maintenance bro, maintenance. Oil em up.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

alright. you're a potatoe

how's that for originality?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Welcome.

Always good to have members that "watch our back".

Hope to see you on the boards.

top topics

join