It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrel Ventura Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Today, Jesse Ventura breaks his own rule against cronyism as he invites son, the investigative reporter and filmmaker, Tyrel Ventura. In this #OffTheGrid clip, Jesse Ventura and his son Tyrel discuss their three-season run making TruTV's "Conspiracy Theory" together, and Tyrel's favorite episodes he worked on. What was your favorite episode?

They also discuss Tyrel's feuds with Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow, and how the word "truth" has become a dirty word to our government. How do you think conspiracy theorists are viewed? Check out their full conversation now on Ora.tv

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

nice little father/son interview. i agree about the bill maher comments. back in the day i used to appreciate his commentary. now i see him for what he is, just another stooge.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Up here in the U.P. us yoopers have a different name for going off the grid. It's called going to deer camp. A good deer camp has an outhouse and also a handpump with a point. Some people have elaborate settups, those are just camps though, not really deer camps.

You don't have to take your boots off at deer camp. But here, off the grid means being on a video program....seems kind of strange.
edit on 6-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Right on,
He discussed Skinwalker Ranch a little bit.

That was my personal favorite episode as I had my own experience once with someone from the Skinwalker ranch
(or so they said), and there is no way I can explain how they did what they did to my police scanner and what was said over it...so...yeah,
The Skinwalker Ranch is my favorite.

What happened to me happened back in the late 90's.
After having a discussion with somebody online who said they were from there, I had something identify itself as Raptor over my police scanner, tell me what I was doing right at that moment and then it let out an evil laugh that trailed off.....

I did not know until just a little while ago that there have been reports of some sort of raptor being footprints in that area...
It creeps me out.

lol

I've been interested in stories about Skinwalker ever since when and if the topic comes up.

top topics

join