It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Goes #OffTheGrid - Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In this exclusive excerpt of Jesse’s interview with legendary the King of Talk, the Governor questions Larry on his predictions for the 2016 presidential elections…who are his favorites? Who does he foresee winning? And will King’s forecast encourage Jesse to run?

In part two of Jesse’s interview with Larry King, the legendary talk show host speaks candidly about what forced him out of retirement following his 25 years at CNN. Will King’s presidential forecast encourage the Governor to run in 2 years time? Find out in the full episode on Ora.tv.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

The movie "Idiocracy" comes to mind every time I hear it suggested that Jesse might run. Although if Larry is right and Hillary runs and wins, I predict this country will experience it's first mass exodus.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

The movie "Idiocracy" comes to mind every time I hear it suggested that Jesse might run. Although if Larry is right and Hillary runs and wins, I predict this country will experience it's first mass exodus.

The exodus already happened...........Liberty,Privacy,The ability to make a living. Just to name a few. All sides are controlled by progressive money and no matter who wins it will stay the same.

Mr. Paul was the key. He lost. Jessie is not Mr. Paul. Until another true patriot rises this country will continue to sink lower and lower into the depths.

I do believe Jessie has the ability to lead but not a country.

new topics

join