It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Assassination Abnormalities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Powder burns on Kennedy's clothing reveal that all three of his wounds were from a gun fired from 0 to 1-1/2 inches away. And yet, all witnesses claim that Sirhan, who was in front of Kennedy, never got closer than three feet away.
Sirhan's gun could hold only eight bullets. Seven bullets were removed from victims, an eighth bullet was traced through two ceilings into airspace, and two more bullets were identified as lodged in the door frame of the pantry by both LAPD and FBI personnel.

Three bullets were found in Robert Kennedy, and a fourth grazed his suit jacket. The upward angle of each trajectory was close to 80 degrees. And yet, all witnesses claim Sirhan's gun was completely horizontal for his first two shots, after which his gun hand was repeatedly slammed against the top of a steam table.

All four shots; the fatal penetration to the brain, the shot that passed through the right shoulder pad of the Senator's coat, and two additional bullets that entered Kennedy's body were all fired from the back and all produced powder residue patterns which indicated that they were all fired from a distance of only a few inches. Since RFK was walking towards Sirhan, and his body was always facing Sirhan during the shots even as he fell backwards it is impossible these shots originated from Sirhan's weapon.
1. The results of the 1968 test firing of Sirhan's gun were missing.
2. The test gun used for ballistics comparison and identification was destroyed.
3. Over 90% of the audio taped witness testimony was lost or destroyed. Of the 3470 interviews the LAPD conducted, only 301 were preserved.
4. On August 21, 1968, 2400 photographs from the original investigation were burned, in the medical-waste incinerator at LA County General Hospital.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Certainly some alarming claims, but it would be helpful to provide links to back them. I'm not trying to be adversarial, but it would make for a better debate.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbritton

RFK Assassination

The above is a great starting point.I'll even throw in some links for books as well latter on.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The problem is this is based on eye-witness testimony, which is 100% unreliable.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Eye witness testimony? What, they used their eyes to count to eight? They used their eyes to measure powder burns? i am skeptical about you using your eyes to read.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
a reply to: sirbritton

RFK Assassination

The above is a great starting point.I'll even throw in some links for books as well latter on.

Wow. Jackpot! Bookmarked this link, gonna be pouring over the info on here for ages. Thanks. Young grasshopper has much to learn.

"Agency" docs Ive read so far on there... Seems their [redacted] silence speaks far louder than [redacted]

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
RFK:A small reading list:

1.The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy

This book is the 1st one on the assassination that I read it's great for people who are just starting to look into RFK's murder.

2.R.F.K. Must Die!

I came across this one in the library it looks into the various anomalies listed in the OP.

3.Shadow Play

The authors Kabler and Melanson raised enough questions to have CNN actually talk about the need for new investigation.

4.The Killing Of Robert F.Kennedy.

Dan Moldea sticks with the offical version.Way better than Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

5.The Forgotten Terrorist.

Author Mel Ayton puts forward the thesis that Sirhan is a Palestinian terrorist although his family and researchers have always said that Sirhan never was into politics.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
6.Who Killed Bobby?

Shane O'Sullivan looks into the case and furthers the evidence that Shiran was a Manchurian Candidate.He also made a doc about the murder:RFK Must Die

7.The Senator Must Die.

Morrow a former CIA agent gives a chilling account of the Assassination.
edit on 073030p://1826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have always thought the most telling evidence was the fact that there appeared to be more shots fired than the revolver Sirhan held could actually hold. Any eyewitness testimony counting more than six shots would back this up. So if that could be proven then surely this is justification for discounting the official version of events. I believe the person who shot RFK was standing behind him.

And another telling thing in my opinion are the tapes released that documented the fact that the police HARASSED the woman who claimed she saw the girl in the polka-dot dress say "we shot him," a girl who had someone else with her and who was fleeing the scene. The tapes clearly indicate they tried to get her to change her story. They specifically told her that is not what she saw and that is not what she heard. That alone stinks.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The gun powder burns are the most interesting to me.They couldn't have been caused bi sirhans gun.It had to have been from another gunman.Close to the senator.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ 
the real conspiracy lies in post mortem tampering, his suit was changed to.an identical one that was singed with cigars

it is also a possibility that rfk acted in defense and singed himself, or that sirhan reveled in victory and singed the clothes of.robert in order to gain access to robert, at which point he desecrated the corpse (a veritible "victory lap)

or after shooting kennedy he shot at more securit, which grazed his suit, also the quality of the suit may be questionable (armani? or was it cheap to appeal to poor constituents?)
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ 

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Found this video a great intro to the RFK assassination

edit on 023030p://1726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://1826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://1926 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://2126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://3326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://3526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

top topics

join