It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness Claim: Saw Missing Malaysian Air Flight Burning in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Possible eyewitness account of missing Malaysian Air Flight 370.
I don't know what took so long for this person to come forward.
Then again, I don't know what took the Malaysian Gov't so long to do the things it did.

Woman Claims She Saw Missing Malaysian Air Flight While Sailing In Indian Ocean

Tee said that while she and her husband Marc Horn were sailing across the Indian Ocean from India to Thailand, she spotted what looked like a plane on fire during the night of March 7. She thought she was hallucinating, but after the media coverage, she looked up the flight plan of the aircraft and discovered their journeys intersected, Business Insider reports.

“It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before so I wondered what they were,” Tee said. “It looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke behind it. Since that’s not something you see every day, I questioned my mind. I was looking at what appeared to be an elongated plane glowing bright orange, with a trail of black smoke behind it. It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite. But I thought it was more likely that I was going insane.” ...

There were two other planes well above it — moving the other way — at the time,” she said. “They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
even if you searched it, it would've taken ages to find, i found it on page 10 of the search.... sorry, but it was posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
and here

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyteeny

I do searches .... but man, unless you have the exact title it doesn't do well.
Thanks.

/duplicate thread. Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The one post yesterday is in Breaking Alt. News. A thread can exist in the breaking news forum and one other non-breaking/normal forum as the exception to the duplicate rule. (For general reference)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"Hey random person, we'll give you X-amount of money if you say you witnessed the Malaysian flight burning in the sky. Here, memorize this story we've come up with and sign this non-disclosure agreement."

Maybe she is telling the truth... Naaah, I like my version better

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It still makes no sense.

'If' this story is true, WTH happened? The Indian ocean is very far off course, so how, why does the plane catch fire there? The transponder had been long turned offf at this stage. A mid air bomb would make it break up with explosive decompression, not burn in the sky I would have thought.

If it were hijacked why no claims of responsibility etc?

I smell a rat here.

top topics

join