It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax records prove Sandy Hook families were given free houses for Christmas 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think this is the correct forum and I did a search using the search function but I did not find anything on this. My apologies if my search was inadequate.

just come across this and thought it was worth posting.

NEWTOWN, Conn. (INTELLIHUB) — That’s right, on Christmas Day of 2009, when just about every business in the country was closed, numerous real estate transactions for the amount of $0.00 (free) took place in and around the town, most of which included families or public figures, such as Gene Rossen, who were in some way connected to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Read more at intellihub.com...

This story just get more and more curious. If this story is accurate it just begs the question of who and why

Link

Link to Video

again, apologies if this has already been posted.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

yes this has already been posted - and it is utterly false

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

why is it false, any proof to this statement?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkYouSpeak

It is just a filler date and number for when they switched systems
You can find the same anomaly in the towns next to Newtown as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Do a search of the previous thread on this topic and you will find your proof.
We don't need to do your homework

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You gotta ask why someone would fake this and what their motives are...pretty sick tbh.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

oh dear - its very interesting that you don't ask for any evidence of the OPs claim - why is that ?

but if you insist on being spoon fed - so be it

firstly - the $0.00 is not a sale price - its an official govt valuation for taxation purposes - none of the houses actually changed hands [ on that date ]

second - 25th DECEMBER is a very common " place holder date " for official databases - becase NOTHING official is ever done on that date - so

next - the placeholder valuation is not limited to newton CT or even families connected to the sandy hook school shooting

lastly - does the story make any sense - well does it ?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

oh dear - its very interesting that you don't ask for any evidence of the OPs claim - why is that ?

but if you insist on being spoon fed - so be it

firstly - the $0.00 is not a sale price - its an official govt valuation for taxation purposes - none of the houses actually changed hands [ on that date ]

second - 25th DECEMBER is a very common " place holder date " for official databases - becase NOTHING official is ever done on that date - so

next - the placeholder valuation is not limited to newton CT or even families connected to the sandy hook school shooting

lastly - does the story make any sense - well does it ?

does any part of sandy hook make sense? no..so why not question this just like i question everything else associated with that fiasco. why didn't i question OP? he posted a link, with information that supported the claim being made.

never do i see such viciousness when discussing theories on this site - only with sandy hook. i'm sorry if not everyone agrees with you and takes the "offical story" as fact. i sure as fk don't and never will

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

just for the hell of it - list the evidence from the OP / OP source

everything after :

the govt valuation database has several entries of value $0.00 // date 25th DECEMBER 2009

is pure fantasy

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak

Poster points out that thread is utterly baseless: NO STARS

Original poster answering back with no evidence: FIVE STARS

Ah, the mysteries of ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak

Poster points out that thread is utterly baseless: NO STARS

Original poster answering back with no evidence: FIVE STARS

Ah, the mysteries of ATS

i haven't seen the op post anything since he started the thread..are you talking about me? i'm sorry but i didn't start this thread..i only asked if the 2nd poster had any proof to his short and sweet statement of "this has been posted before - utterly false" welp if he says it's false then it must be. sorry for questioning him, you all can give each other a hi5 in your cubicles for killing another sh thread

e: i do agree though, ATS is very mysterious! it's where cenile old people can mistake me for the OP.

edit on 6/2/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

just for the hell of it - list the evidence from the OP / OP source

everything after :

the govt valuation database has several entries of value $0.00 // date 25th DECEMBER 2009

is pure fantasy

i believe you sir. i'm sorry for questioning you. i apologize, very sorry. i will never do it again.
edit on 6/2/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

The reason is obvious, ignorant_ape did not provide any explanation or evidence in his original post. Look how many stars ignorant_ape got in his second post where he does explain why he thinks it's false. If ignorant_ape has seen another thread where this has been proven fake, that is fine as long as he provides a reference to the other thread. It's simple courtesy and helps to back up what he's saying, it's not "spoon feeding".
edit on 2/6/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Even if this didn't actually happen in terms of adding another "anomaly" into the Sandy Hook mix of anomalies, or if someone discovered these real estate tidbits and misconstrued it to "Add" more to the list of things unanswered about same, it doesn't mean that Sandy Hook is "Off the hook" for being FULL of crap, because it still most definitely is. Only a card carrying company zombie would allow their mind to be controlled by the unbelievably stupid Sandy Hook Gestapo. (I wonder if those folks know how obvious and embarrassing they are to humanity? Doubtful..They are still out there, unpunished and with that quite insulting and stupid pie slinging State trooper Officer Dumpsy as their spokes thing. I wouldn't put it past them to manufacture stories like this to try and make people forget about important things.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alienreality

Ah, the standard rebuttal when conspiracy theorists get caught out spouting rubbish: "It's deliberate misinformation put out to discredit our INVESTIGATIONS into the TROOF!!!!111".

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I have no problem with this. Good to see it brought to light early on. Would have been nice to have the explanation stated along with the statement that its false as it would have helped us all.

The only question I am left with is why is Intellihub still carrying the story?

FWIW I did do a search and I didn't find anythng on it. Win some, loose some I suppose

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Duplicate thread.

The original story on this is either in the HOAX forum or the LOL forum.
I'm pretty sure it's in the HOAX forum.

The families didn't get paid off with free houses to shut up about their kids murders. There was a computer switch over and the town put the Christmas date in as a holder for MANY people while the computers were changed. AND ... only something like six of the Sandy Hook families were effected by the computer change over. And others who didn't have children killed also were effected by the change over.

This is an old hoax. It's all explained in the other thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: alienreality

Ah, the standard rebuttal when conspiracy theorists get caught out spouting rubbish: "It's deliberate misinformation put out to discredit our INVESTIGATIONS into the TROOF!!!!111".

Pathetic.

Except that isn't what I said, so what you said is pathetic. Aren't you here for conspiracies? No? ahh The Troof for you is that which you want to be true, but everone already knows this about you! It's okay man, everyone knows. And I have never seen you man up when you get caught. So tragic. And on those rare occasions when you catch someone being incorrect and they man up to it, you pound on them even more. Is there even a name for what that is? It just Ain't manly, Fred!

edit on 2-6-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Duplicate thread.

This is an old hoax. It's all explained in the other thread.

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it, because it certainly isn't explained here.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I have already had to explain it - which bit don't you accept ?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
these threads are one of the biggest failings of ATS : regurgitation of prior hoaxes - followed by a second round of refusal to accept the evidence it was a hoax

people expect to be spoon fed again and again -

has anyone actually gone and looked at the prior threads on this issue ?????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join