It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was The Court Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There was a court order where a man won a gangstalking and mind control suit in the District Court of Washington D.C. I thought his name was Robert Welch but nothing comes up under my searches any more. The Google topic or keywords was "Get Off Of My Head". Any takers to find this link?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

I see a Robert Welch being tried for defamation here: www.freedomforum.org...

It seems he was related to the John Birch Society.

If you don't mind me asking... Why do you ask?

edit on 31-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wow a Gangstalking and mind control suit I wouldn't mind one of those.
Dunno what the gangstalking thing does...can I take a mind control one only? size 44 chest please.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wow I had no idea the rabbit hole for that was so deep. Maybe you might find the case here:

Cases filed...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think Iam confused so this dude thinks he is being spied on and controlled somehow? and he has taken it to court?.
Please enlighten me I want one.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I think Iam confused so this dude thinks he is being spied on and controlled somehow? and he has taken it to court?.

Yeah, I think that's it.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

It looks like he is wasting a lot of time and effort into this thus wasting everyones money...why hasn't a mental evaluation been done?.
When I worked in mental health we had one guy who thought the police were sending messages into his brain and thus he went past a speed camera got flashed and then proceeded to go past that camera(speeding) 58 times...he got to court and defended himself and after a small rant the judge just ordered a mental health review and he got treated and now he is fine...
Still confused but hey I normally am

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Take a look at Intrpr's link. It appears literally HUNDREDS of people have filed similar cases in court - also, it appears many of these people have a WHOLE lot of evidence to present to the court.

It really bothers me how so many immediately jump to calling these people mentally ill. I work in a hospital. So what? Cases such as this are literally piling up by the dozens and the stories are SO similar...Surely some of these people are mentally ill yes, probably schizophrenic, but I tend to believe many of these people honestly!

There are websites out there with actual pictures of supposed brain implants removed from people with these stories - with accompanying pictures of the medical records to go along with the removal of the implants! It is surely strange - I for one do not see this as all being some hoax. After all, who would want to act like a crazy???

Also, the fact of the matter is, this microwave technology does exist. It was briefly tested 50 years ago and yes they WERE able to send 'messages' of sorts into people's heads via microwaves and sound technology....They never pursued the technology publicly because of the unknown dangers of microwaves to the brain. However - testing stopping publicly does NOT mean that it stopped completely.....

Just my 2 cents

I find this one of the most interesting conspiracies out there and sadly even 90% of people on these forums immediately dismiss it.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I only glanced at it and thought it from the same guy.

I would love to see any evidence if you can find it.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Number 12 from that link I brought (about halfway down the page).

12)BRIAN WRONGE - EASTERN DISTRICT COURT NO: (?) Brief Synopsis: A doctor confirmed that he had metallice or paramagnetic foreign body in the region of the anterior left axilla. An Anatonist stated: 'When I pass the microphone over his body it picks up vibration and white noise sound waves that would be emitted by computer. When we had been doing this for a minute or so the sound dropped as though someone had turned down the frequency somewhere. This happened in the area under his arm, near his forehead and in some places along the vertebral column." It was also stated that these chips are probably operated by some transmitter that the body sends sound waves out to. www.lambros.name...

Not saying its hoaxed or a bunch of people on acid didn't made it up to get on disability or escape justice, but I also reserve judgment because that is what lots of people that have other mental problems also claim.

Paranoid schizophrenics or whatever religious types call the same condition.

Where to draw the line between imagination and reality. Something I can't relate to because I have never been there.

top topics

join