It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commonwealth Games Baton and My Baton Fatigue !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The baton's here the batons there but I don't baton Care!!!! , am I the only one in the UK that is absolutely sick to death of being told where the damn baton is and and who's carrying it ?

It was the same with the Olympic torch 2 years ago but now it's starting to get really really boring , it's never ending , it's now arrived back in England and no doubt every single day we will get updates on where it is and who's companying it.

I don't watch much TV but I do watch the news so no doubt I will be battered by more baton information that I don't want or need , why ? , when did this baton mania start because I don't remember it happening before , or have I blocked it from my memory.

I don't care about your damn baton or the Commonwealth Games so leave me alone and stop trying to make me interested ...I'm not !
Roll on the World Cup .... real sport

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I must be lucky I have not seen any Batons

not gonna watch any of it...Eniss isn't running

Oh and too right roll on the world cup.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If you've managed to keep clear of the baton hype train fair play boymonkey , I see it on breakfast TV and the news in the evening and to me it's just relentless , hardly surprising though as the Queens Baton Relay has taken in 70 countries and is scheduled for 288 days .... it feels like more than that already .

edit on 31-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Bloody hell thats a long way to run I bet the team is tired
I don't watch telly I just use my comp to watch the shows I like, tbh I completely forgot about it all lol.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You have the Queen's Baton thing. Over here in the land of Disney we have endless baton twirling parades.The difference being we don't have to see it unless we go there.

Just for you…

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Gorty, tell us where the baton is now....

Oh! and did you use much force?
edit on 31-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

join