It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been hated by a complete stranger?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Maybe they're a Leafs fan?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i'm not religious at all, but there are two kinds of people in this world, good and evil, and this war has been going on for a LONG time. as far back as i can remember, i can usually, oh 80% of the time, can tell almost instantly what side someone is on, whether they know which flag they carry or not. i believe that you may have run across a "veteran" of the opposite side. some people give off a very strong "energy" for lack of a better term, and when you know your enemy in this total war is close to you, you know a fight to the death could be close at hand. just my opinion, but i know i can sense alot of bad people when i get out and about in certain places.... oddly enough the strongest feeling i ever had was in the room my newborn son was sleeping in at the "hospital"..... right before my wifes family walked in the room, followed by cps. that "social worker" cringed when she saw me. needless to say, every time she would lie, bait, and twist things, i would call her out, and she would make this horrible face every time. example. i told my wife "the 5th amendment says you don't have to say anything to this woman" cps- " i'm not a law enforcement officer" my response- "that doesn't f*cking matter."
i thought i was going to have mortal combat with this pos right there lol

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Let's hope it's not mental health issues...or that he hates me so much that it comes before professional integrity.

He's a PHARMACIST, I've just got some antibiotics from him.

I'm feeling a bit dizzy...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

As a man, yes a number of time's, Strangers in bar's look for fight's once they see a gentle looking big guy so that has happened many time's and an inofencive nature never helped, also were I worked last at a supermarket in a small english village/town in lancashire, I worked as security so it may have had more to do with my profession than myself but there was one girl in particular called elizabth or Liz to everyone whom seemed to take a distinct dislike to me, All I ever said was good morning and got back abuse under her breath the first time I met her, I steered clear but for the full eight years I worked there was definite animosity toward myself.
Now as a guy it come's with the territory and people just take a dislike, they do not need a reason and I know that the same thing happens to lady's, especially good looking one's, Many pretty girl's have made the mistake of going into the wrong bar only to be Glassed by a jealous woman becaue her boyfriend looked at her.
It is I am afraid the nature of a large percentage of the population of the human race, I admit I have felt repulsed by complete strangers though I have never hated without a reason and alway's stand back in myself (inwardly) to try to see if I am in the wrong.
Peace, just the way of this world.

edit on 31-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've never experienced this from someone that i know is of sound mind, though i did once have a 250 + pound dude with serious mental issues try to beat my door in for various colourful and delusional reasons.... regardless, i'd be seriously up for a confrontation with this pharmacist on one of my more tetchy days.

You ever tried meeting and beating that stare? i'd say just out of bloody minded curiosity and possibly more through primal ape-man-ism that it full on needs done.

Alternatively, i'd take a deep breath, compose myself and meet it with an unflinching smile of cheery, life loving proportions, and then enquire loudly as to why he's giving you such a hateful stare and if he treats all his customers that way.

And then try reasonably hard not to punch the c--- square in the mouth. But don't let it drop, embarrass the hell out of him, perhaps make sure a few dear old ladies are in the shop, just to shame him more.

Yurps, i find his conduct most unbecoming too. Hell, just go back there for fun and sort the 'effer out one way or another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join