It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot Coming to Reality Remix!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wednesday, June 4th marks the start of the new season of Reality Remix on atsliveradio.com. To kick it off, we are blessed to spend the second hour with Kerry Cassidy.

Ms. Cassidy is the co-founder of Project Camelot, which has produced many video and audio interviews with big-names in the esoteric and ufology community, such as John Lear, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, the mysterious Mr. X and many, many others. She is the host of her own show, Whistleblower Radio, where she continues to discuss the latest happenings in esoterica, and is also a highly-popular speaker at many ufo/esoteric conferences.

This presents all of us a great opportunity! Not only can you listen to the interview....you can be part of it!

We invite you to call-in to the show and ask Kerry Cassidy the questions you always wanted to ask. For those that cannot call-in, please post your questions for Ms. Cassidy right here in this thread. We will ask her for you!

I'm sure many of you have some very insightful and interesting questions for Ms. Cassidy and now is our chance to ask her directly.

Thanks for reading, please tune in Wed, June 4th and post your questions in this thread for our special guest!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Kerry Cassidy and the word reality in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
She is far from reality.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

She definitely has some interesting things to say.

That's why this should be a great interview.

Did you have anything specific you wished to ask her?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I would like to know what if anything is wrong with Ufology today and who she thinks has clouded the water most over the last 10 years.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

now you mention it

Did you have anything specific you wished to ask her?

has she ever disbelieved a gust on her programs ?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good question. Will definitely be asked.

a reply to: ignorant_ape

I was going to ask a similar question, such as if there was anything one of her "whistleblowers" ever told her that she thought was too out-there or unbelievable.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm so excited about this interview! Me being... well ya know... me! :LOL:

I shall be writing down the questions the fine members of ATS pose on this thread, to ask Kerry Cassidy directly on the show next Wednesday. So if your shy about calling in, or unable to - be sure to add your questions here and I'll catalog them for the show next week. I'll also, of course, be on ATS Chat to take questions in real time.

CdT

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
MMMMmmmm.......lets see Kerry Cassidy....MMMmmmm......

Kerry would be an interesting guest to listen to.

Kerry is close-minded and derelict in her approach in many ways but she is certainly driven.

The truths she seeks are akin to a BURDEN many of the people she proposes to support and represent in her quest CAN NOT BEAR TO CARRY WITH THEM.

Because Kerry cannot accept the truths already ABUNDANTLY put in front of her on a personal level she unknowingly risks things she has no right risking and that is the mental,spiritual and physical well being of her viewers and listeners.

You see once you learn the One True History of Humanity you also learn WHY no one is running around screaming it out loud,once you grasp the totality of it all you re-set your World/Reality clock.

Once you get to the end of the Disclosure model you no longer have a drive to disclose,it is what it is.

If you want to believe you WILL find your answers sooner than later.

Kerry doesnt believe in anything she has encountered so she naturally keeps looking harder and harder,overlooking the many many times she has already strolled past her answers already.

I enjoy her work because she is driven and brings to light some really interesting things in the process.

Finding the truth is only the beginning of the personal journey we all have a chance to take,it is not the end,once you learn the truth you must learn what to do with it,and because learning is what takes you there learning is what teaches you what to do with that truth.

This means once you learn the truth,you must hold onto it long enough to learn about what it can and cannot do,and this takes time,acceptance and time.

There are no guarantees that anyone who learns the truth in its purest forms will even want to share it in that form with ANYONE.

if you found a new drug no one else in the world had found and took it and became addicted and then managed to self-police yourself into kicking the habit and that process changed you forever in ways you did not like,and the Juice was not worth the squeeze,WOULD YOU INTENTIONALLY SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH THOSE YOU LOVE???? or would you keep quiet and secretly hope that no one else ever stumbled upon the drug of their own accord and then allow everyone to choose their own path,neither encouraging the search or discouraging the search.

You see the TRUTH drags you into an actualised reality you MUST ACCEPT,but it may not be the one you choose to remain in for your entire life-time and it may not be one easy to extricate yourself from once in it and it also may not be a reality you would choose to expose your loved ones to.

The Truth is a Burden of epic proportions and you never learn this until you can evolve yourself through learning to the point where you can see it,but by then the learning process is so strong you cannot stop it easily.Then you must balance your natural Humanitarian need to protect something you cannot possibly protect and this black void can eat you alive.

We cannot change the real pure truth,and this is very difficult for Humans to handle.Once we see it we can never erase the image we get.We must live with it.As humans we often see things we would not want our loved ones to see because it would change their lives forever and frighten them.

Police officers and trauma personel on front lines often suffer from PTSD,and if you are not carefull and you push people forward into dynamics they cannot handle because they have not learned the pre=requisite data and you indoctrinate them into realitys they are not on a personal level ready to incorporate you do more damage than good.

As a researcher I must caution Kerry and everyone else of this danger to them,PTSD is directly conected to jolting people into realitys they are not ready to engage dynamics where they have no way to excercise free-will and their fates are not in their own hands.

But I would love to listen to Kerry,and my question to her would be as outlined here in this post, has she considered the implications of disclosure of any pure truth on herself or on people in general becoming a catlyst to PTSD?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I would like to know what if anything is wrong with Ufology today and who she thinks has clouded the water most over the last 10 years.

A good question, however, while I think she may be able to align herself with those whose theories she may be in accordance with, I doubt she will put anybody on direct blast like that.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I think that is a good question and we will add it to the list.

Exposing new realities is what she attempts to do....what are the consequences of doing that? Hmmm......

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For those still interested, we are looking for more questions from our fellow members.

I'm sure you guys can come up with some doozies.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You did say questions,in the plural.

-Please ask Kerry if after all of her pioneering work and investigative learning,whether or not she has found one SINGULAR common thread that runs through everything she has encountered in the TOTALITY of her varied subject matters.

-What does she make of it all,what is her personal perspective on the accumulation of knowledge she has spent so much time and effort ammassing to date?

-How do all the pieces come together? Or do they?

-Is our Universe a place of random action/reactions? Or is there a thread of continuity which exists that holds it all together.

-Is there more than one thread of continuity running through multiple realitys but still operating under the auspices of Mother Nature?

-Is the number of potential Human realitys we could experience as a Species limited directly by the exact number of Humans alive at that moment? Are we no greater or less than the exact number of contributing souls,spirits,intentions or voices which are alive to contribute to our song?

-Are we really 6 Billion individual Universal Realitys co-existing,whithin the maelstrom of Humanitys emotional undulations?

-Are we really creating our cumulative reality as we go along,is it really up to us to find a way for every humans voice to be heard equally and in an impactfull real-time manner,and is this the ONLY way for Humanity to realise its potentials?

-Has real-time Global communication been a natural skillset we have had removed from us?
-Were we once telepathic and has that ability been removed intentionally,causing us this eternal state of Hum anitarian unrest?

If we could read each others minds no one could lie and no one could take advantage of another,everyone would do only the things that truly make them happy,because if they didnt they would be singing out a constant unhappy song,and everyone would hear and come to help.

-Does the Internet give us back this ability to find TRUTH? By giving us real-time Global communications potentially available to every human on earth has the Internet made it possible for Humanity to EVOLVE in close to a natural format?

-Is the Internet a PLACEBO for the telepathic abilitys which lay dormant within us all and which have been shut off intentionally via DNA manipulations?

-How does Kerry feel about an extrapolation that St.Germain was the catalysing factor behind the Internet? I had to throw a ringer in there.

My last question would be .... does Kerry feel that she has developed an overall intuitive sense of a Finite Timeline which our current Edition of Humanitarian Global influence is working within?

edit on 1-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I would like to know what if anything is wrong with Ufology today and who she thinks has clouded the water most over the last 10 years. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would it make you smile if she said Steven Greer, although that probably won't happen it would be funny.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Project Camelot, but I've always posted that I try to maintain an open mind and give people a chance. I'll tune in and listen maybe even participate with call-in.

In either case the reality remix is ALWAYS interesting to listen to

edit on 1-6-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would ask her why she only goes along with her beliefs on subjects and is so quick to cut people off and not let them speak their piece when she doesn't agree with their views.

I used to watch all of the PC inteviews, I quit watching and will not watch them because she is rude to the to the person being interviewed, especially when it comes to abductions, when she does not agree with them.

edit on 1-6-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, please ask Kerry two questions for me:

What does she think about shapeshifting and does she suspect that she's been in the presence of any shapeshifters?

I plan to be tuned in and listening. Maybe Kerry will get time to answer my questions?

Always,

Antonia

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Antoniastar

Consider your question added to the list and thanks in advance for tuning in.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Some really good suggestions! I am anxious to hear what Kerry has to say; it will be a very interesting hour, indeed!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I would like to know if she did a report from the dying CIA officer as Richard Dolan has done?
Also, did she ever talk to Andrew Basiago?
My last question is: What is her best guess as to what the aliens want with us humans?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has Kerry ever personally experienced any of the topics she has investigated?
e.g can she confirm anything her interviewees have ever said?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join