It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be part of the solution, be water my friend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Water is a solution... and a solvent.

Be like water, not whiskey. Lol

Solution- a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution
a. The method or process of solving a problem.
b. The answer to or disposition of a problem.

To all who wish to be part of the solution...

We solute you!

Solute.
1. the component of a solution that changes its state in forming the solution or the component that is not present in excess;

2. (Botany) botany loose or unattached; free

In chemistry, a solution is a mixture composed of only one phase. In such a mixture, a solute is a substance dissolved in another substance, known as a solvent

A solution is needed to solve a problem. To be the solvent is to be part of the solution.

solvent
a. A substance in which another substance is dissolved, forming a solution.

Solvent
2. Something that solves or explains.

Be water my friend.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just two things i have to say.

First WOW Chinese drink so much blue label they get adds for it
, that things is really expensive good for them.

Second Water is also a huge problem, its corrosive, oxides all and erode everything, so don't be like water too no
?
edit on 29-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Second Water is also a huge problem, its corrosive, oxides all and erode everything, so don't be like water too no ?

That would depend on what is being eroded.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Water do not think and do not discriminate either

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the precipitate

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
words of truth

"We remind you again, the greatest power requires the lightest touch. That is why God
is all but invisible. Think about that. The greatest power requires the lightest touch.
If you are an expression of the Infinite, as you are, and if you act as
such, and you encompass that energy in your thoughts, words and deeds, it
will take very little to get done what needs to be done on your planet.
And should you find that there is lack of receptivityonon, move aroundunderoverthrough, like waterre-
sistancegiven — none taken. Act in accordance to the flow of love and love you will leave in your wake.
"
edit on 29-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Very good.

Water is being used here as a metaphor for the invisible, as I'm sure you are aware. A gateway. A kind of visible transparency.

I agree with water being resistant, but it could be a good safety precaution. Best to learn to swim befor flying. Then the water can simply be changed for something a little thinner/less resistant. Some kind of spirit perhaps.

Again... Not whiskey. Lol.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Fun fact:

Water is blue in colour, it's not clear.

edit on 29-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

The deeper it is the darker it gets.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

water is color less, the blue hue is due to dispersion of the light

NVM im bloody ignorant its not only scattering it also absorbs so its really blue...

Color of water
edit on 29-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Seems like you have invented some new words. Care to translate them into the English language?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I like your thread! Bruce Lee remains a genius (yes he's still alive and well). I'd like to if I could expand on my personal situation. I strive to be approximately 60-55% water, the rest is out of my control. My solution is seasonal. Hops, barley wheat and sugar seems to be popular in the summer months. ALTHOUGH I guess one phase wouldn't do much with these ingrediants (as you're explanation asserts about scientific solutions) SO, I believe rather than being a part of the solution I'm probably more of an indication of the trouble brewing.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

for me water is the analogy of "IAM"..Of the perfect balance between "reaction" and "responding".

Be water my friend. THats the way bruce lee meant it from my perspective.

This, in a sense, is the "secret" of your martial arts. Your master of those martial arts will tell you that the reason a small, seemingly weak person can move a stronger, larger person in any direction he wants to is because at one particular moment in the action of the movement of the larger person toward the smaller one, the smaller one matches the speed of the larger person.

At that moment they are exactly equal in inertia. Neither is moving relative to the other, and therefore it’s a very simple thing to cause the larger person to move in any direction the smaller person wishes him to. There is no mass or momentum to overcome, as everything is moving at the same pace, and they can interact with each other any way they want to.

So this limbo state, this time of seeming standstill where it seems as if you have done all you can do, is actually the time when things can happen most magically, most quickly. The only reason it may not seem to be doing so is because you are standing there waiting for something to happen. Allow yourselves to look at the limbo state from this point of view — truly see your point of power.

Understand that you are now pacing, synchronizing the rate — the literal rate — at which your consciousness is creating the moments of your reality. Each and every moment is a discrete moment, a discrete definition, a discrete reality. They all flicker, one after another at an astonishing rate — so fast that your physical reality seems to be an unbroken continuum of time. But it isn’t. It is discrete moments, discrete definitions. When you find you are floating in that limbo state, you are at the point of power to allow any factor, any event in your reality, to move in the direction and in the style you prefer to. All you have to do when you arrive at that point is act in your direction of preference, act as the representation of the reality you prefer to have. Things will fall into place in your lives immediately, happening synchronistically.

What this means is as follows: when you are in perfect equilibrium with the rate at which you are creating your reality, moment, by moment, by moment, then that means that everything around you is moving at the same rate. Inertia is balanced, and therefore everything has the equal ability to be moved by you in the direction you prefer. They all have the same rate of speed; you are all moving parallel, synchronized to each other. There is no great inertia to overcome, therefore. Your motion relative to each other – you and the events in your life — are now moving at the same pace, and you can gently push them in any direction you want to.

edit on 29-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

Not to derail but can you expand on the bruce lee still alive and very well comment.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: generalspecific
I like your thread! Bruce Lee remains a genius (yes he's still alive and well). I'd like to if I could expand on my personal situation. I strive to be approximately 60-55% water, the rest is out of my control.

You can do better than that, I'm sure...

57% is almost guaranteed!

You are a "waterway."

Waterway.
a river, canal, or other "body of water" serving as a route or way of travel or transport.

In physiology, body water is the water content of the human body. A significant fraction of the human body is water.

Arthur Guyton 's Textbook of Medical Physiology states that "the total amount of water in a man of average weight (70 kilograms) is approximately 40 litres, averaging 57 percent of his total body weight. In a newborn infant, this may be as high as 75.

Be "like" water.

Once you can be "like" water you "walk on water" but there's more....

Those who be like water can walk on air...

I should have saved this for Xmas.

Arthur Guyton 's Textbook of Medical Physiology states that "the total amount of water in a man of average weight (70 kilograms) is approximately 40 litres, averaging 57 percent of his total body weight. In a newborn infant, this may be as high as 75 percent of the body weight, but it progressively decreases from birth to old age, most of the decrease occurring during the first 10 years of life.

We all know how the story ends.
*Sniffles

If I found the fountain of youth, I'd share it with everyone.

John 4.14

"but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

You only live once, death is a illusion.

Arthur Guyton 's Textbook of Medical Physiology states that "the total amount of water in a man of average weight (70 kilograms) is approximately 40 litres, averaging 57 percent of his total body weight, In a newborn infant, this may be as high as 75 percent of the body weight.

Thomas.22.
Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are "like" those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

Matthew. 18.
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become
as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I believe rather than being a part of the solution I'm probably more of an indication of the trouble brewing.

"And so I stand deep within this cavern, gazing out across the lagoon that reflects no stars. Inferno smoulders beneath the waters, and soon it will burst into flames, and when it does, nothing on earth will be able to stop it"

edit on 29-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Wow I loved to see Bruce Lee back! ... What I didnt like it... is... bringing him back to sell whiskey... come on!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The concept of being like water in the martial arts is to not directly oppose a force but to move around it.
It is central in tai chi and it can be translated as the ju in judo and jujutsu (yield) or aiki in aikido (harmony of energy).

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Yeah, I did not hear bruce mention the scotch though. Clever editing/propaganda?

Lol.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Good use of wisdom to spread love/care/compassion/kindness(kærleikur (ice)), faith and hope is never bad! Great post of analogy of the truth.

Bless you and may the first one bless you.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I found this interesting piece of animation...

It's a cartoon! and a metaphor!...

Don't try this at home. (literally. metaphorically speaking)

Lol.

Nice little fit.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join