It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - New Caledonia - At Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wednesday 21st May 2014
8:50pm (+1hr AEST)
On board Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship Deck 9 Fwd
Located between New Caledonia and Vanuatu

Walking the top of the ship, a fellow passenger pulls me up and says “Tell me im not going crazy that star is moving?” – pointing to a blue/red light approximately 20deg off horizon (SW direction of ship)
Upon watching it for a few seconds, it shoots (what looks) downwards direction. Thinking it was the wake of the ship, it then moves in a horizontal movement then diagonally back to the start point.
At this point im trying to keep an open mind and running through any possibilities. So , I stand dead still… very little movement of ship, and then it moves in an anti-clockwise circle motion.
Time pass – approx 1min.

I tell the man, that im running to get my Canon 7D dslr and record this on the movie function. I was stationed on deck 7 at the rear of the ship…. I started to do that fast walk/run motion, and as I get to the rear elevator, 2 guys and girlfriends were there, and asked why I was out of breath. I tried to get something out, saying star…..moving…… up …. Down…. To which they then retorted “UFO?” , YES! At this moment we were at lvl 8 and all run up the 1 flight of stairs and run to the rear of boat in the SERENITY section. I pointed out the ‘star’ to which it was still, but still blinking red/blue. They both said star, but 1 was more willing to stay and watch while the other was walking back to the girls. As I move back to the door to retrieve my camera, I turn around and he said, DID THAT JUST MOVE DOWN? This time it was moving in a slower movement back up.
I then state to the guys im going to get my camera
When I return to SERENITY, the UFO had vanished. To which both of the guys said that it had completed another horizontal manoeuvre and then returned to the centre and vanished at an incredible speed (away) from viewing.
I was fairly bummed that I didn’t see it go, but also in the rush forgot that I had a rear deck on the aft of the ship too.
I returned to Deck 9 fwd, to find this first gentleman, and I found him, to which he then stated the exact SAME as the 2 guys from the rear.
Immediately- I snap the above image to give a perspective of where this happened (yes image on level 10 – for better unobstructed view) then proceeded to level 2 and photograph the current GPS positioning (below)
I tell the man, that im running to get my Canon 7D dslr and record this on the movie function. I was stationed on deck 7 at the rear of the ship…. I started to do that fast walk/run motion, and as I get to the rear elevator, 2 guys and girlfriends were there, and asked why I was out of breath. I tried to get something out, saying star…..moving…… up …. Down…. To which they then retorted “UFO?” , YES! At this moment we were at lvl 8 and all run up the 1 flight of stairs and run to the rear of boat in the SERENITY section. I pointed out the ‘star’ to which it was still, but still blinking red/blue. They both said star, but 1 was more willing to stay and watch while the other was walking back to the girls. As I move back to the door to retrieve my camera, I turn around and he said, DID THAT JUST MOVE DOWN? This time it was moving in a slower movement back up.
I then state to the guys im going to get my camera
When I return to SERENITY, the UFO had vanished. To which both of the guys said that it had completed another horizontal manoeuvre and then returned to the centre and vanished at an incredible speed (away) from viewing.
I was fairly bummed that I didn’t see it go, but also in the rush forgot that I had a rear deck on the aft of the ship too.
I returned to Deck 9 fwd, to find this first gentleman, and I found him, to which he then stated the exact SAME as the 2 guys from the rear.
Immediately- I snap the above image to give a perspective of where this happened (yes image on level 10 – for better unobstructed view) then proceeded to level 2 and photograph the current GPS positioning (below)

This would be my first sighting, and would appreciate if someone knows if anyone else saw something that night in question either over New Caledonia or even back in Australia from Brisbane to Rockhampton area where it flew off towards.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lavenlaar
is there a website that shows air traffic at the time of the sighting?

Nice details & map btw

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
LOL.. I feel your pain.
I've just posted a thread on my sighting in Dominican Republic where I couldn't get my camera out in time.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
LOL.. I feel your pain.
I've just posted a thread on my sighting in Dominican Republic where I couldn't get my camera out in time.

Can you collaborate the times of both your sightings in the Dominican Republic and New Caledonia.? I will check MUFON as well.

Kratos

new topics

top topics

join