It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy story from Denmark.. The NEW Police STATE in EU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
TO ADMIN: I wanted to post this in the posse comitatus forum. but I can´t start a Thread in there. so feel free to move

First of I want to tell You all that in Denmark. I believe we have had our guns outlaw since WWII.. but not 100% sure when the guns got ban in DK..

now after 2014 start. We have had maybe 10-20 shootings ( most of them Gang related).

This week one have been killed. some just been shot at.. no big deal about this. because we now know in Denmark, that if you look like a bad guy ( Big tattoos & muscles ) & are unlucky to be the on the Wrong place at the wrong time, maybe a real bad guy will shoot at YOU...

The Bad guys from the Gangs looks like:

Those from Bandidos and Hells Angels ( HA )
- And ghettos gangs ( Arabs ) - but the Arabs are also to find in Bandidos & and fewer in Hells Angels

BUT Not like this Guy here..
He is what the Crazy story is about.

But all of this ABOVE. is what I think is normal now of days, I think in the most of the world and European countries.

So here to the CRAZY storie. about a shooting in one of the bigger citys in Denmark. ( I think Horsens is nr 5 or nr 6 biggest city in Denmark )

the Danish News Site Ekstra bladet

Armed police smashed doors and furniture in 69-year-old mans home in Horsens after shooting incident elsewhere in the city

Hard armed police went berserk early Tuesday in the central Horsens and smashed doors and furniture with an innocent retiree and two female lodgers.

The action took place at six o'clock in the morning on Odinsgade where 69-year-old Jørn Liep a retired bricklayer sat in his house, and by his own admission was waiting for a visit from the doctor in attendance after a violent fit of coughing.

But instead of the doctor got Jørn Liep sudden visit by a platoon of heavily armed police officers who readily entered and started beating down doors.

- Jørn shouted: "Who is it".

And then someone shouted from outside,

- Police : "It's the police. Come out with your hands in front, or we'll shoot, "

- Jørn shouted: "What the hell are you doing?"

- Police : "You just keep your mouth shut - otherwise you will be shot ".

eight masked men went into the house with machineguns.

Jørn Liep was pushed up against a wall and handcuffed. Two policemen dragged him outside

and put him against a wall in the street.

- I asked for an explanation but I was told to shut up. They never said why they were there.

I still don´t know why

but its doesn't END here the MADNESS.. its gets more crazy

While standing on the street in handcuffs Jørn could hear how they smashed the rest of the doors in the building.

It was totally stupid and completely useless. Almost vandalism, they could just have asked for a key.

They looked like a bunch of terrorists and behaved the same way. And then they disappeared as suddenly as they had come. Without regret or without any explanation, telling the shaking Jørn. He will now, through his lawyers complain about the behavior of the Police

- You remember wrong

- Later in the morning Jørn went to the police station to complaint. But they denied that it had ever occurred.

Police: 'You are mistaken. Go home with you ',

Jørn: " I can not believe this kind of event can happen. It is police terror, and they even try to lie from it."

As Ekstra Bladet Tuesday asked fore a explanation of the incident. To the Police Lars Grønlund in Southeast Jutland:

he refused at first, that it even had taken place.

Police: - Some people do have a good imagination or have difficulty remembering.

-

Sure pure IMAGINATION this Old man has.. wonder where he got that from. a late night MOIVE or REAL Life..

Ekstra bladet: " Are you saying it is fantasy that there are eight riot cops in the man's apartment? "

Police : " - Oh, it was true. It was an arrest operation, which was an offshoot of something, Relate to a shootings Monday night at the Center for Social Vulnerability elsewhere in the city.

Later Tuesday, police arrested a man at an address in Horsens in connection with the shooting case.

So I don´t know why the Cops went to a very different house then where the real shooting happen.

Welcome to the NEW Police STATE in Denmark.. and maybe its because the Danish Police and Politicians have seen to many MOIVE from the USA

I want Guns and Drugs to be legal to all People all over the World. Sick of the War on Guns. they are still in the streets.

also if people have forgot about it.. Bilderberg group is holding its Meeting in Denmark late MAY.. so Maybe therefore the Police is on the STEPS.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wow, Denmark would be one of the last countries I would expect to hear this from, and the denial from police

Woud like to hear from a citizen over there about any general changes/perceptions in police activity. I did not know gangs were there. Are the gangs wreaking havoc to the point the police must up their force?

ETA" Are those gang members immigrants or natural born citizens over there? My impression is that it is hard to get into(live) that country as a non-citizen?
edit on 27-5-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is your complaint that the police over-reacted to a situation that is ill described, or that Denmark is a police state? If the latter then the OP needs to take a trip to China or any number od nations in the Middle East who actually run a police state.

Regards

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kadara_dk

This sounds really crazy. Either very bad intelligence and an immature reluctance to explain or they're looking for a reaction.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Poor guy! Wow, the police are retarded everywhere it seems! I've been to Denmark, it was never like that 20 years ago, but then, neither was the US or Canada. I have a sneaking suspicion we are coming to a tipping point and it will become easier and more beneficial to trust the outlaws than the criminals in government.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kadara_dk

Welcome to the NEW Police STATE in Denmark.. and maybe its because the Danish Police and Politicians have seen to many MOIVE from the USA

That must be it. You are certainly not alone in blaming gun violence on US movies. Welcome to the club.
edit on 5/27/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Guess its going to take the rest of the world to realize this has been happening for some time now, and its definetly not going anywhere soon,l the police know exactly how much they can trample on peoples rights, before it becomes serious news, and when i mean serious, im talking 2-3 poeple killed by the police, then the police come out, and "all the people shot, terror suspects, or resisting arrest, bang bang, just got yourself killed, sorry for your loss. but we are safer know, so piss off" its getting ridiculous

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Damn !!!

I was actually thinking of setting up business in Copenhagen .
Perhaps not everything is peachy there ?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

I am from Denmark.

there have happen a lot in Denmark the last 13 years after 9/11.

We had some Zones in the bigger city that was Gun free zones. where all people who drive / walk through would get body searched without any reason. a tool the police got to stop the shootings.

but there have been worse Gangs wars before 9/11..

Those Gang members that are arab are 3th generations. most of them are born citizens here in Denmark

after 9/11 it has been harder to get in. but still a lot got in to the country.

now after the new government. they are trying to make it easy again to get in.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So you have have 10 to 20 shootings in a year, that is a slow night in the US and the Police raided the wrong house once. And you are complaining? People throw around the words police state so much nobody really seems to know what it means any more. Let me put it this way, if you lived in a police state you would not know about a police raid on the wrong house and if you did you would never dare speak of it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you for some inside perspective

I had no idea..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

my complaint is about the Police. and its behavior to its Citizens.

sure the Police made a mistake. But come on, They find a old man and don´t even talk to him.
Just Shut op or get Shoot!. Not very normal in Denmark.

When those who shot most here in the country is the gangs and not the police..

I could make a another thread about a place in Denmark where the police goes by there own book. where we have a safe heaven. but that going to be another time.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its the NWO.
Same cop behavior now spread all over the world.
They tell us its for our own safety, yet its them that we should fear the most! And thats by design!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is a pretty crazy story, don't you guys have search warrants and the like? Time for that guy to do what we do here in America, Sue the Police.

Also, what in the hell is The Center for Social Vulnerability????? Sounds like a place for bullies to pick on people.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on CDTTuepm2461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: MrSpad
So you have have 10 to 20 shootings in a year, that is a slow night in the US and the Police raided the wrong house once. And you are complaining? People throw around the words police state so much nobody really seems to know what it means any more. Let me put it this way, if you lived in a police state you would not know about a police raid on the wrong house and if you did you would never dare speak of it.

When I think"Police State"I think about Stalin era gulags,KGB, myself.
This sounds like a simple,botched police raid.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

this year so far there have been 10-20 shootings..

We have 5mil people in Denmark and maybe last year there was 40-60 shootings. yes I know there are others places in the world were this is worse..

but the whole point is. That the house that got Raided is in the other end of town as where the shooting took place.

1th. the shooting took place Monday. they raided the home Tuesday.
2th. the Police is behaving like they never went to his home.
3th. first when the News gets hold of a Picture and goes to the police they admit that they were there.

Think about if there wasn´t any pictures. the Police could have said like they did.. pure imagination or having difficulty remembering.

sure maybe we haven't got a police state yet. but when the Police makes a mistake.
They shall stand by it otherwise this is the start to get a police state.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, if that's the pensioner handcuffed in the picture, along with the police, they must have been at the premises.
They should make amends and quickly...Oh! and apologise.

Anyway these stupid gangs should not be allowed to proliferate, and making the Raison d'Etre for police terror methods, and usually 'mistakes' on innocent people, who end up as 'collateral damage'.
The police should be made to pay big time.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
About our gangs, there are various types, the native ones are "motorcycle clubs" on the outside, but more like wannabe mafia on the in. They mostly deal in drugs, weapons, protection money, loans, etc.. they are often in territorial battles with groups/gangs of immigrants or children thereof, who mostly deal drugs. This has resulted in a lot of public shootings / drive by's the last few years.

The story provided by the OP from the tabloid 'Extra Bladet', is an example of the police futile crackdown on these groups. But this time they knocked on the wrong door, either they had the wrong address or they could have been looking for someone related to the shooting that just weren't home.

The politicians in response to the gang wars, gave the police the ability to create Stop & Frisk zones, where the police could stop and pat down anyone without any justification or warrant. These zones are created for a limited time in relation to current shootings. The zones can last for a couple of days or a couple of weeks.
visitationszone.dk...
This website details (in danish) the reasons behind the whole zone thing, and it has a list of all past and present zones with a start and end date.

As the years goes on, the police seem to have been more militarized and they are becoming more intimidating in their behavior, and less serving the people, more serving the state and their superior. But I guess this is common for most of the western world.

It's becoming more and more a control state if you will, not sure police state is the right word. The danish people are so docile that it's not needed tbh, neither is all the control.. guess it's just part of the NWO or what ever.. We are, after all.. hosting the Bilderberg summit this year.

edit on 27-5-2014 by ReebKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2014 by ReebKing because: tl;

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kadara_dk
***snip***
I want Guns and Drugs to be legal to all People all over the World. Sick of the War on Guns. they are still in the streets.
***snip***

Ah. Now I understand why you believe everything you read in that gutter newspaper.
(For our international,readers: Ekstra Bladet is about as low as you can get. They specialize in misquotes and dramatization.)

The main part of the story is corrrect as far as I have found out. The conversation parts are "dramatized".

And how police is expected to react when they get a tip about an armed gang member from a grouping that doesn't hesitate to use their weapons, I don't know. But this is close.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join