It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien grave found on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Well, I never said anything about Christianity. The cross is a religious symbol and it spans many, many different religions. Just a bit of homework and you'll be saying "wow". Now as for it "inherently" being a cross well that's not how this thread is portraying the matter. It's telling us there is a grave there and it's implied that it is a grave because it is marked with a cross. There would be no need for a cross, unless it had religious overtones for the burial. Perhaps they just ran out of TV antenna grave markers.

My argument is rather tongue-in-cheek at this entire thread. You'll just have to use a bit of critical thinking to put it together.

(no offence taken either)

: )

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I would quite like it to be a cross on Mars, one more thing to add to the "finds on Mars".

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Perhaps it is not an alien grave but a human grave. Maybe somewhere in our ancient past we went to Mars already. Or we came from Mars originally and used a cross symbol before coming to earth. Or maybe there is some truth to the story from the guy who says he has been to Mars as a young lad in a military experiment, his name might be something like Santiago or something like thatand that is the grave of ssomeone else on the team. It could also be a bit of a fence or an optical illusion. Interesting none the less.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
Wow! We've discovered the first signs of interstellar Christianity! Looks like Jesus was a universal traveller.

Oh yes, JC is available on many different planets.

edit on 27-5-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockn82
They were even kind enough to mark it with a cross. Religion is everywhere.

I suppose He was crucified in Mars also.

Poor guy can't catch a break.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
At first, I thought it was a hoax. Then, I thought it may be a cosmic ray strike. But now, it's possible that it's real. If it is, I wouldn't automatically assume that it's religious in nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join