It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Fro Women About Something I just Don't Understand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Women are such a mystery that not even other women understand them.

So like, what chance do us blokes stand?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This reminds me fondly of that Amy Schumer video.

"Yesterday I told a brief story with a point, and a definite ending, what's happening to me?"

"Lately I've been arguing rationally, without bringing up some crap from 3 years ago! Am I dying?"

"I saw a strange text on my boyfriends cell phone. And I just trusted him. I didn't freak the (bleep) out."

You may be suffering from low estrogen! LOL I love it.

Users of sandragel report an increase in unfounded suspicions, crying at work, and dishing it out without being able to take it. Hehe
edit on 24-5-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This definitely is not that common. Jealousy is of course more common, but not to this extent. At least this is true from what I have experienced. Not every person is completely healthy mentally speaking. Everyone is mentally unhealthy to some degree, possessing neuroses I mean, but they are highly functional...If I had to guess I would say their relationship is very unhealthy, considering you cannot function in a relationship where a woman gets THAT jealous or upset over something so minor that was not even remotely inappropriate or wrong.

The only other possibility being that the woman knew the guy so well that she knew he was thinking something he shouldn't have been, in which case perhaps her actions were a bit more justified, but without being there it is hard to say. But from what you described this is probably not the case.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I am not interested in a woman's insecurities nor jumping through those hoops for her. I want a secure woman..the insecure types are a dime a dozen and often jumping in insecurity to someone elses templates pulling their strings.

I also do not get easily jealous. I have to much on my plate to jump around to those strings attempting to be pulled on me.

It is not difficult to find the company of women. It is difficult to find the company of women who are secure...and not petty or catty.

Agree with some of the posters. Dont lose sleep over this situation.

Women are competitive in ways most men cannot fathom as per the OP. If you cannot project power as a woman ..cause chaos in order to appear to be marking out your territory or projecting power...sexual power. Not smart but it does show an abscence of power or control over events in ones life.

I am not interested in most womens view of power or sexual insecurity as well.

It is not that difficult to get women to take off their clothes. It is difficult to get something valuable and really long lasting from many of them. Sex is not it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It comes down to trust in this case, I think - There's been times in my past where if I was talking with a female friend (as in, someone I considered non-datable material, as I was already in a relationship at that time), the now-ex would magically jump in between us and start a conversation with me, essentially cutting off my friend. I honestly think she was paranoid that every girl I was chatting with was out to "steal her man", or that I wasn't supposed to have female friends.

In all fairness, I wasn't flirting with any of them - When all of your friends were in marching band, you see each other as brothers and sisters; so I had plenty of friends that were girls, but I would never, ever, ever attempt to date because I didn't want to lose them as friends.

However, I've been slapped for this - But I do have a friend who was punched because she "flirted" with another guy - My bet was that she was talking to him, and her now-ex didn't like it.

Trust & jealous probably warranted the slap, or maybe the guy actually did deserve it.
-fossilera

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilSadamClone

So you see a single incident at a store and assume all women are prone to this behavior and you want to know why?

Now what if you were at a hardware store and saw a plumber get angry at the clerk and throw something at them.

Are you going to come here and start a thread wondering why all plumbers get angry and throw stuff?

First situation: She sounds like she has a mental illness.

Second situation: It is tv. YOu can't believe anything you watch on tv unless it is Cosmos.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Because when you wake up in the middle of the night and go to use a toilet and the seat is up, suddenly your rear is sitting in the cold water.

I hard think plopping your privates in toilet water at 2:00 a.m. is trivial. THAT is why women get bent out of shape over the toilet lid.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nixie_nox
Guys have to lift the seat and put it down. It isn't going to kill us to put it down. I would rather the guy leave the seat up than not put it up in the middle of the night. Most guys aren't exactly known for their aim.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nixie_nox
a reply to: calstorm

Because when you wake up in the middle of the night and go to use a toilet and the seat is up, suddenly your rear is sitting in the cold water.

I hard think plopping your privates in toilet water at 2:00 a.m. is trivial. THAT is why women get bent out of shape over the toilet lid.

Nixie ..this is textbook of women...the natural default position of the seat is down. Everyone knows this. Why would someone assume immediately that the natural position of the seat is down verses being responsible for one's self....and ones well being???

How about taking responsibility for ones self and be aware of the seat position...by training ..by instinct...not have this responsibility put off on another while the woman defaults through.

Calstorm,

Guys have to lift the seat and put it down. It isn't going to kill us to put it down. I would rather the guy leave the seat up than not put it up in the middle of the night. Most guys aren't exactly known for their aim.

I had this debate with a bunch of guys who stayed here during a hurricane. I took them in the bathroom and chewed out some backsides. I told them if they cannot aim..sit down like a woman. And they were doing this in the daytime..not when just awakened. Do not make a mess and expect to default and have someone else pick up for them. I also told them that if they cannot aim..we were going to have a sanitation problem quickly with some 8 people staying here..along with some children. Not smart of them.

I dont put up with this nonsense from women or from men. Be responsible..not optional...with someone else assuming the risk and hardship or put another way..someone else underwriting your maintenance costs. High Maintenance.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 1   >>

join