It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Wednesday Night Euro SE4 EP2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Join Baz and Steve for ATS Live Radio's Magazine show - WEDNESDAY NIGHT EURO.

Two middle aged over opinionated (and sometimes grumpy) blokes discuss the hot topics of today, social issues, culture and sometimes the outright bizarre from all accross the internet..all from the European perspective.

Irreverant, sometimes irrelevant, but always worth listening to

We go Live from

8.00 pm GMT (UK), 9.00 pm CET (Europe)
3.00 pm EDT, 2.00 pm CDT, 1.00pm MDT, Noon PDT (North America)
11.00 pm MSK
5.00 am AEST, 2.00am AWST (Australia)

Running Time 90 Mins Approx.

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

The show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.illustrial.net...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Starred! [I will Flag asap!]

I very much enjoy listening to the ATS radio shows and I will be looking forward to the reboot of the ATS Euro Show!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Boo and Sigh!

I am very disappointed having tuned in to find a show filled with profanity and possibly also slander and defamation!

If this is how the ATS Euro Show is going to perform then I think that it is a shameless plug to be the most outrageous show on ATS where an anything goes attitude reigns supreme at the cost of the truth in the sick search for ratings!

You're smart and witty enough, neformore, to not have to resort to dirty tactics!

You're a super mod and I expected far better than what you served up in that episode!

Please raise the professional bar of this show!

Can you please apologize for the rough language

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Sorry that you didn't like it - the "profanity" you refer to is commonplace english vernacular which is acceptable to broadcast, and the opinions offered on subjects are both mine and Steve's, which we are allowed to share. No defamation occurred whatsoever, so I am unclear as to what you refer to.

No one is forced to listen to our shows - although we do appreciate the time of those who choose to. If its not your cup of tea, so be it.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Point taken!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Ill have to second Baz in his points.

Any "profanity" you felt voiced is language in common usage. As broadcasters on ATS we are very careful in our choices of words. As to opinions they are mine and Baz's and as such are ours to voice and yours to object to - as is common in any democracy.

To say there was any intent to "dirty tactics" that to my mind implies a collusion to distort or skew opinion - again as our statements are merely views of two broadcasters then I'm afraid you are much mistaken.

The show is conversational in nature and therefore embraces an ebb and flow of that conversation - some may be controversial to the particular viewpoint of the listener, some may very much be aligned with other listeners. Indeed all of the broadcasters on the ATS network have at time clashed with the viewpoints of their colleagues - and that encourages a healthy discourse.

You are free to an opinion also which you have freely stated - we are European and therefore our views may very likely not always fit with a particular stand point - we appreciate all our listeners views and offer to engage with them however if this is not for you then you are free to tune out at any time.

top topics

join